Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F/S: *2001 Trans Am Ws.6 Ram Air 6-speed (36,500 Miles)*

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 09:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fastback302
Spoken from a true low baller......gay. Your just pissed because I wouldn't come down to your ridiculous offer of $14,000. Or maybe it is because my car could whoop the "mighty" C6 you want to hold out for....which by the way is nearly triple the cost!!....ROFL hehe...smart move in "today's market" Please go take a cold shower in the fetile position thinking about the faster $16,000 car you passed up on. And stay out of this for sale thread since you are clearly not able to buy my car for the price that is demanded.
Hahah Im not a low baller Im a ralistic person. Anyone who actually knows the car you have will say 14k is a very realistic price. And you have to be on crack if you think ur 4.30 gear longtube ws6 can walk on a c6. Do you know anything about cars? Just stop being a retard. You obv wanna sell this car so bad. Im mean your talking about it like its god or something. Make your price a fair price and watch the car sale. Simple as that. But lke I said the only way you are going to get 16k is if its from a retarted 16 year old kid who just has to have it. But hey, that might happen
Old 02-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SlowSS416
I think your just mad because you can't get all your mod money back. Generally speaking your lucky to get 40 percent back. How is a C6 triple the cost? 07-08's with less than 5k miles go for about 34-36k. How is "demanding" a price going to get you anywhere hoss? I've sold three f-bodies, try autotrader if you want a bunch of saps.
1. No not mad at all.....otherwise I would be asking $25,000....but that would be dumb.

2. Is your generally speaking a statistical fact......nope....so shut up.

3. 2008 Chevrolet Corvette-V8-6 Spd./AT Coupe 2D
Retail
Base Price $30,600 $32,950 $34,925 $39,550
Mileage - 4,000 miles $2,100 $2,100 $2,100 $2,100
Options

Theft Recovery Sys $100-$125
Bose Premium Stereo $500-$575
Removable Glass Roof $800-$900
Magnetic Ride Control $1,100-$1,225
Navigation System $1,050-$1,175
TOTAL PRICE $36,250 $38,600 $40,575 $45,650***

STRAIGHT FROM THE "NATIONAL AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION" (NADA) YOU LOSE AGAIN!! IT IS TRIPLE THE COST! FACTS ARE ABOVE.

4. Demanding a price means I will not go lower..it is the same as saying firm.....but to clarify it means "really firm!" I would rather that get me "nowhere" without b.s. low ball offers...and laughable excusses...as oppossed to "somewhere" with all of the lame offers that waste my time.
p.s. me and NADA are in agreement on what my specific car is worth!

5. There are plenty of saps here....like you and wild bill. The fact is wild bill couldn't finance a VESPA scooter let alone my trans am so he has to talk hard like he is gonna get a c6 and how it is such a better economical way to go....you guys should really focus on your jobs, instead of this thread..never know when you might lose it.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
Hahah Im not a low baller Im a ralistic person. Anyone who actually knows the car you have will say 14k is a very realistic price. And you have to be on crack if you think ur 4.30 gear longtube ws6 can walk on a c6. Do you know anything about cars? Just stop being a retard. You obv wanna sell this car so bad. Im mean your talking about it like its god or something. Make your price a fair price and watch the car sale. Simple as that. But lke I said the only way you are going to get 16k is if its from a retarted 16 year old kid who just has to have it. But hey, that might happen
I have met plenty of 16 year olds that have better grammar and make more sense than you. So who is the retard? And I have walked a 2006 C6 auto vert with the top up....it isn't hard. In fact earlier that day I pulled a STS-V and it was nearly the same outcome....me ahead by two-three cars!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
Launching!

your asking price is dead on or even alittle low. time are bad so people will give any excuse to low ball you just because they think they can get you by the ***** because of the times.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by colews6
your asking price is dead on or even alittle low. time are bad so people will give any excuse to low ball you just because they think they can get you by the ***** because of the times.
Exactly
Old 02-23-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Addict

1. No not mad at all.....otherwise I would be asking $25,000....but that would be dumb.

Retail
Options

STRAIGHT FROM THE "NATIONAL AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION" (NADA) YOU LOSE AGAIN!! IT IS TRIPLE THE COST! FACTS ARE ABOVE.

4. Demanding a price means I will not go lower..it is the same as saying firm.....but to clarify it means "really firm!" I would rather that get me "nowhere" without b.s. low ball offers...and laughable excusses...as oppossed to "somewhere" with all of the lame offers that waste my time.

5. There are plenty of saps here....like you and wild bill. The fact is wild bill couldn't finance a VESPA scooter let alone my trans am so he has to talk hard like he is gonna get a c6 and how it is such a better economical way to go....you guys should really focus on your jobs, instead of this thread..never know when you might lose it.
God you are such an idiot. 1st you should realy know what ur talking about. Go to the corvette forum and 08's with 10k miles or less can be had for 34-35k. Im pretty sure 35k is not triple the cost of ur 8 year old car. Funny I never even actually tried to finance your 8 year old car. I have a 2600 square foot house in Sugar Land with two 25k plus vehicles. Funny my 30k tundra is already payed for. Funny how you say I am the one with finance problems. You are the one trying to get to much for his 8 year old car jackass. I have an 800 credit score. What yours??? 650? You are an absolute dumbass. I could buy 3 or your cars cash right now. I mainly wanted it as a toy to turn into a race car but I decided I would rather have a stock 08 vette that would drag your god like 8 year old ws6. Dream on dumbass. I bet you make 10-13 dollars an hour and live in a 1 bedroom apartment or still with your parents right? And trust me I dont have to worry about my job. I spend all day dealing with retards like you. You are what gives me job security.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Teching In

God you are such an idiot. 1st you should realy know what ur talking about. Go to the corvette forum and 08's with 10k miles or less can be had for 34-35k. Im pretty sure 35k is not triple the cost of ur 8 year old car. Funny I never even actually tried to finance your 8 year old car. I have a 2600 square foot house in Sugar Land with two 25k plus vehicles. Funny my 30k tundra is already payed for. Funny how you say I am the one with finance problems. You are the one trying to get to much for his 8 year old car jackass. I have an 800 credit score. What yours??? 650? You are an absolute dumbass. I could buy 3 or your cars cash right now. I mainly wanted it as a toy to turn into a race car but I decided I would rather have a stock 08 vette that would drag your god like 8 year old ws6. Dream on dumbass. I bet you make 10-13 dollars an hour and live in a 1 bedroom apartment or still with your parents right? And trust me I dont have to worry about my job. I spend all day dealing with retards like you. You are what gives me job security.
I am so glad you posted again. It makes me laugh. First, <--(which is how you spell it by the way....not 1st) you should really try harder when using your brain and spelling words correctly prior to calling someone else an idiot. That just makes you look dumb. Secondly, I am 24 years old. I have a $185,000 ranch house and not an apartment like you assumed. My credit score is higher than yours despite all the history you have going for you. I have monitored my credit score since I was 18 and have never messed anything up. In the short time I have had credit I have financed and paid off early on 7 trade lines (auto loans). And never late on my house. But most importantly, and something you probably don't know, I have never exceeded a 50% balance to limit ratio on any of my revolving lines of credit. This is something that normally hurts people that think they are the best. You see anytime you go over the 50% balance to limit ratio your credit score is negatively effected. This can be credit cards, some HELOC, financed pots and pans, or even that roll out couch, that you financed from the department store, that your wife makes you sleep on in the living room since you have no idea how to please her.

Listen I would LOVE to continue this battle of wits with you ...but you are clearly unarmed.

Kind Regards...and stay the fu*k out of my thread,
-Rob-
Old 02-24-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Addict

I am so glad you posted again. It makes me laugh. First, <--(which is how you spell it by the way....not 1st) you should really try harder when using your brain and spelling words correctly prior to calling someone else an idiot. That just makes you look dumb. Secondly, I am 24 years old. I have a $185,000 ranch house and not an apartment like you assumed. My credit score is higher than yours despite all the history you have going for you. I have monitored my credit score since I was 18 and have never messed anything up. In the short time I have had credit I have financed and paid off early on 7 trade lines (auto loans). And never late on my house. But most importantly, and something you probably don't know, I have never exceeded a 50% balance to limit ratio on any of my revolving lines of credit. This is something that normally hurts people that think they are the best. You see anytime you go over the 50% balance to limit ratio your credit score is negatively effected. This can be credit cards, some HELOC, financed pots and pans, or even that roll out couch, that you financed from the department store, that your wife makes you sleep on in the living room since you have no idea how to please her.

Listen I would LOVE to continue this battle of wits with you ...but you are clearly unarmed.

Kind Regards...and stay the fu*k out of my thread,
-Rob-
1ST I can care less how I spell on a car forum. Hahah. 2ND you dont want to get into a battle with credit with me dumbass. I love how you try to sound so smart on a car forum. Did your dad help you with what to write back to me? Good luck selling the car you have barley owned and cant afford to keep anymore. You might want to tell all these people you didnt even do 1 mod to this car. All the mods were done by the guy who owned it before you. You have barley drove the car but all of a sudden your walking vettes. Wow, you beat a ls2 droptop auto vette from a roll with an 60 year old woman driving it. WOWWW BIG GUY. YOU ARE THE MAN. Funny thing is I bet you actually payed 14k for the car and are trying to make a profit because you need the money. Is your job in trouble at the bank you work at as a teller making 12 dollars an hour because the economy? I bet Im right on. Hahah. Good luck d-bag
Old 02-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Teching In

1ST I can care less how I spell on a car forum. Hahah. 2ND you dont want to get into a battle with credit with me dumbass. I love how you try to sound so smart on a car forum. Did your dad help you with what to write back to me? Good luck selling the car you have barley owned and cant afford to keep anymore. You might want to tell all these people you didnt even do 1 mod to this car. All the mods were done by the guy who owned it before you. You have barley drove the car but all of a sudden your walking vettes. Wow, you beat a ls2 droptop auto vette from a roll with an 60 year old woman driving it. WOWWW BIG GUY. YOU ARE THE MAN. Funny thing is I bet you actually payed 14k for the car and are trying to make a profit because you need the money. Is your job in trouble at the bank you work at as a teller making 12 dollars an hour because the economy? I bet Im right on. Hahah. Good luck d-bag
"You might want to tell all these people you didnt even do 1 mod to this car. All the mods were done by the guy who owned it before you." I don't see how that affects the value of the car?

"You have barley drove the car but all of a sudden your walking vettes. Wow, you beat a ls2 droptop auto vette" So, let me get this straight. You have to drive tens of thousands of miles on a single car before it gets faster??? What kind of logic is that? Plus, the statement contradicts itself, you are first alarmed at my victory over a vette....but then say wow you beat a ls2 vette...as if it is no big deal. Did you learn that logic in cop school?

"2ND you dont want to get into a battle with credit with me dumbass." You must be a cop. You are very defensive of your credit score...and statistically speaking, cops have shitty credit!
Old 02-24-2009, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

"You might want to tell all these people you didnt even do 1 mod to this car. All the mods were done by the guy who owned it before you." I don't see how that affects the value of the car?

"You have barley drove the car but all of a sudden your walking vettes. Wow, you beat a ls2 droptop auto vette" So, let me get this straight. You have to drive tens of thousands of miles on a single car before it gets faster??? What kind of logic is that? Plus, the statement contradicts itself, you are first alarmed at my victory over a vette....but then say wow you beat a ls2 vette...as if it is no big deal. Did you learn that logic in cop school?

"2ND you dont want to get into a battle with credit with me dumbass." You must be a cop. You are very defensive of your credit score...and statistically speaking, cops have shitty credit!
Hahah you are the one who started the credit battle by saying I could not finance your cheap car. Hahah. And all Im trying to say is you actually know nothing about an ls1 or cars in general. Its so easy to tell you are soooooo in a need to sell this car because of the way you tried to market it. Its pathetic bro. And your right, you doing ZERO mods to this car does not affect resale value. It just shows you know nothing. In your add you say nothing about the other guy doing all the mods to the car. You make it sound as if you have had the car since day one. And I could care less if you beat a drop top auto ls2 vette from a roll. Fact of the matter is your car is nothing compared to a vette and never will be. Ohh wait, why are you trying to sell this car so bad if it so badass in your eyes? Thats right...you need the money. And your correct. I am a cop...with an 800 credit score. 816 actually....sucks a cop has a better score than you doesnt it..must hurt. Now keep trying to save up money to move out of mommys house. d-bag
Old 02-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Teching In

You must have married into some wealth to make the kind of money you say you are!
Old 02-24-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Kiser10
You must have married into some wealth to make the kind of money you say you are!
I make good money and the most important thing is knowing how to save and what to do with your money. Everyone knows that. Since the age of 15 I have been smart with money. This is how I have what I have today.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BayareaCobra
Stay firm on your asking price, this car is better than all those molested fbodies. Bump for a tastefully modded, well kept ride.
Thats funny because he has no idea if the car was molested or not. He has barley even owned the car. He bought it from another person who added a 12 bolt. Most people who add 12 bolts race and molest the **** out of the car. Something to think about
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Hahah you are the one who started the credit battle by saying I could not finance your cheap car. Hahah. And all Im trying to say is you actually know nothing about an ls1 or cars in general. Its so easy to tell you are soooooo in a need to sell this car because of the way you tried to market it. Its pathetic bro. And your right, you doing ZERO mods to this car does not affect resale value. It just shows you know nothing. In your add you say nothing about the other guy doing all the mods to the car. You make it sound as if you have had the car since day one. And I could care less if you beat a drop top auto ls2 vette from a roll. Fact of the matter is your car is nothing compared to a vette and never will be. Ohh wait, why are you trying to sell this car so bad if it so badass in your eyes? Thats right...you need the money. And your correct. I am a cop...with an 800 credit score. 816 actually....sucks a cop has a better score than you doesnt it..must hurt. Now keep trying to save up money to move out of mommys house. d-bag

OHHHH MY GOD YOU ARE A COP. BOY DID I HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. It truely is funny that everything I have said is true and backed by facts and you have been shooting from the hip trying to make a joke...lol
For more facts:

1. I have built a 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback. I have modded and repaired 17 cars...those were just mine. And I have helped countless "friends"...you know the people no cop will ever truely have. I will forget more about cars then you will ever know.

2. Just because I didn't pay for and install every mod, doesn't mean I don't know how my friend..."the original owner" didn't treat his car. Hell, I raced him a few times in my Mustang. Doesn't mean the car was neglected or molested. It means we are two gear heads who enjoy our machines and put nothing but top quality parts on them and maintain them perfectly!

3. As I said before, I have my own house. And to be clear if I did live with my parents it would be reffered to as my Dad and Moms house. You see my parents still live together! First and only marriage and I had a great upbringing. Unlike your parents who obviously split up and didn't love you enough. I bet your dad left didn't he. You probably had to fill the shoes as man of the house....and then bring that role into your career, hence the cop job. Then again you are a cop so you will probably be divorced soon if not already! Honestly, how many times a day do you have sex with jelly doughnuts?

4. There is a difference between needing the money and wanting the money to spend toward other things in life! The car is paid for....I am not stressed at all. I can afford to stay firm on this great price. Which is why I am not panicing and dropping my pants,(like all of the guys you hand cuffed and then had sex with getting them ready for jail), for you or anyone else.

As said before
Sorry to anyone that had to read all of this crap. I hope at the very least you got a laugh or two out of the time it took me to type this ****. And to those of you who are interested...everything about the car is on page one...the other 5 pages are useless bumps! Let me know if you have any questions!
Kind regards,
-Rob-
Old 02-24-2009, 05:31 PM
Teching In

from what i gather from your posts....

you bought this car off someone who modded it....

you drove the hell out of this car in the short time you owned it...

might have broken something in the car thats not easily recognizable from a 20 minute test drive...

you have raced the car...

if you can say yes to any of the above then this car isnt ''unmolested.'' racing a 500 hp cts v and putting a few cars on it also means its been driven ungodly hard....because of how fast cts-v's are....blown v8s mmmm.

either way. i was a bout to purchase a t/a soon and was just checking if you dropped the price on this one any. since you havent im pretty much gonna go ahead and buy the other one.

too bad your not flexible on the price. 14k seems pretty fair from the other guy.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98bgmZ28
from what i gather from your posts....

you bought this car off someone who modded it....

you drove the hell out of this car in the short time you owned it...

might have broken something in the car thats not easily recognizable from a 20 minute test drive...

you have raced the car...

if you can say yes to any of the above then this car isnt ''unmolested.'' racing a 500 hp cts v and putting a few cars on it also means its been driven ungodly hard....because of how fast cts-v's are....blown v8s mmmm.

either way. i was a bout to purchase a t/a soon and was just checking if you dropped the price on this one any. since you havent im pretty much gonna go ahead and buy the other one.

too bad your not flexible on the price. 14k seems pretty fair from the other guy.
Wow do you have limited reading capabilities as well? I raced a STS-V the bigger body car with the blown northstar motor. Not a 2009 550hp CTS-V...which by the way would be very rare to see and would defiantely win. The current CTS-V's if that is what you thought have right at 400hp! Which are also easily beaten by the way!

Yes I have blown away a couple cars on the street! It is called owning a muscle car! I am sure everyone has got on their car every now and then. The good news is I would be a legend if I could break this particular car considering how well built it actually is! With the 12 bolt and viper spec T-56....and nothing but a tune and full exhaust! Do you think my car is putting out 1200hp.....which is what the tranny and rear end can handle? No, I am putting out probably 30% of what this car can take! Again nothing is broke and I have no apologies drive it for a day I don't care...I will just hold your license until you get back! But unless you can pay $16,000 for the car there is no need to check back to this thread. Also

Last edited by Fastback302; 02-24-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
TECH Addict

OHHHH MY GOD YOU ARE A COP. BOY DID I HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. It truely is funny that everything I have said is true and backed by facts and you have been shooting from the hip trying to make a joke...lol
For more facts:

1. I have built a 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback. I have modded and repaired 17 cars...those were just mine. And I have helped countless "friends"...you know the people no cop will ever truely have. I will forget more about cars then you will ever know.

2. Just because I didn't pay for and install every mod, doesn't mean I don't know how my friend..."the original owner" didn't treat his car. Hell, I raced him a few times in my Mustang. Doesn't mean the car was neglected or molested. It means we are two gear heads who enjoy our machines and put nothing but top quality parts on them and maintain them perfectly!

3. As I said before, I have my own house. And to be clear if I did live with my parents it would be reffered to as my Dad and Moms house. You see my parents still live together! First and only marriage and I had a great upbringing. Unlike your parents who obviously split up and didn't love you enough. I bet your dad left didn't he. You probably had to fill the shoes as man of the house....and then bring that role into your career, hence the cop job. Then again you are a cop so you will probably be divorced soon if not already! Honestly, how many times a day do you have sex with jelly doughnuts?

4. There is a difference between needing the money and wanting the money to spend toward other things in life! The car is paid for....I am not stressed at all. I can afford to stay firm on this great price. Which is why I am not panicing and dropping my pants,(like all of the guys you hand cuffed and then had sex with getting them ready for jail), for you or anyone else.

As said before
Sorry to anyone that had to read all of this crap. I hope at the very least you got a laugh or two out of the time it took me to type this ****. And to those of you who are interested...everything about the car is on page one...the other 5 pages are useless bumps! Let me know if you have any questions!
Kind regards,
-Rob-
Let me guess..you have been arrested multiple times huh? You are such an idiot bro. Also, my PARENTS have been together for 28 years. Hahah man this is so funny. The real FUNNY thing is you are probably an short over weight person or a little 130 pound scronny *** who is a serious keyboard fighter. I bet in PERSON you are the biggest ***** who is one of these guys who thinks he is a gear head but probably spend most of your day wacking off to **** on the internet because you cant get a girl. Also, Im with a nurse big guy. I love guys like you. I made it pretty obvious Im a cop big guy. Doesnt take a super smart guy to figure that out by what I said in my earlier posts. Ive been a member of this forum for I thknk 8 years now. Ive had multiple cars that would wax anything you own big guy. Keep looking at in the internet and maybe your dreams will come true. And there is a reason you have to continually BUMP your thread. NO ONE WANTS YOUR CAR DUMBASS. THE PRICE IS TO HIGH
Old 02-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Well, now that I know you have raced the car I don't want it..
Old 02-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Retail
Options

Haha, wow. first of all let me educate you on a few things noobie. NADA doesn't mean **** for these cars, one way or the other. Its all about when you sell, and finding the right buyer. Period. Having sold around 21 cars and bikes myself, I do know a thing or two about it.

Second, never , ever let your emotions come into a sale. Because while I may look somewhat retarded posting here, you look like a complete jackass incriminating yourself in your own thread.

Third, I never needed to finance ****, I saved my money and was patient. (not to mention working 60 hours a week making 1200 a week when I was 18), while a full time ECONOMICS major. So please, please, please, don't talk down to me when it comes to math. Go take your "garage queen" WS6 and let the tires rot off of it, if you don't burn them off beating automatic LS2's. (Wow, so impressed....not.) Your the sap for not putting the stock ten bolt back on, selling the 12 bolt for some cash, parting out some of the car, and still selling the car for around 14 grand. Shoulda thought of that earlier huh chump?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:58 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SlowSS416
Haha, wow. first of all let me educate you on a few things noobie. NADA doesn't mean **** for these cars, one way or the other. Its all about when you sell, and finding the right buyer. Period. Having sold around 21 cars and bikes myself, I do know a thing or two about it.

Second, never , ever let your emotions come into a sale. Because while I may look somewhat retarded posting here, you look like a complete jackass incriminating yourself in your own thread.

Third, I never needed to finance ****, I saved my money and was patient. (not to mention working 60 hours a week making 1200 a week when I was 18), while a full time ECONOMICS major. So please, please, please, don't talk down to me when it comes to math. Go take your "garage queen" WS6 and let the tires rot off of it, if you don't burn them off beating automatic LS2's. (Wow, so impressed....not.) Your the sap for not putting the stock ten bolt back on, selling the 12 bolt for some cash, parting out some of the car, and still selling the car for around 14 grand. Shoulda thought of that earlier huh chump?
Now thats what Im talking bout! But hey...No hard feelings fastback...Ill give you 13.5$ still if you will take it..hahah

Quick Reply: F/S: *2001 Trans Am Ws.6 Ram Air 6-speed (36,500 Miles)*