Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Firebird Formula (1 of 907 made in 2002) 8900 miles - $15,000

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by family sedan
Would you not be insulted to be offered 10k for a 8k mile 2002 garage queen? I mean I changed the oil in this car basically every 500 miles just for the fun of changing the oil. I think you are an angry troll considering you have 0 posts and just signed up.

correct on the fact that i just joined recently and the reason is, im looking for a new summer toy.

but seeing how this is what, the 2nd time your trying to sell this and you act like some stole your last cookie isnt going to make your sale go any faster. so perhaps ill entertain you buy returning to my place under the bridge until i find a seller who isnt a complete waste of space.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mike 00'SS
Ok, just wait a minute..it maybe a lowball offer/insulting but come on man act you age here(directed to the original poster), not like a 14yo kid who cant sell his baseball cards...telling people to "walk in a fire" is just childish and inmature..what this is the second time you've had time car for sale (once a while ago, if I rember correctly) and now close to 2 months this time.

Listen man yes you have a low milage Firebid but, guess what it aint no Lambo...its a Pontiac Firebid dude that's it..your attitude sucks and you come off like an assh()le with your posts, it's really not a surprise it hasnt sold yet..yes the economy is slow but jeesh it's only what 14k your asking not 50k...act more like a adult and let the lowball offers slide off your back and just say no to them..people are entitled to get their best possible deal as well as you are
I guess I can't take too much offense to your post, by looking at your previous posts you critique everything.

When you get offered 10k in an insulting manner (he wrote me a book of a PM trying to justify it) like I did by this fellow, I'm sure you would be pissed off also. It is just downright ridiculous.

Up top again for a super mint car
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Maybe you should edit the first post explaining about the car and what happen such as the failed turbo mock up and the stall that used to be in there and the new transmissions put in the car....

to me 8000 miles and you decided to change the transmission twice for ***** and giggles? thats alittle ridiculous if you ask me. Your better off trading this to carmax or sell it to a dealer because it seems almost everyone on here doesn't trust you.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by soulonfire11
Maybe you should edit the first post explaining about the car and what happen such as the failed turbo mock up and the stall that used to be in there and the new transmissions put in the car....

to me 8000 miles and you decided to change the transmission twice for ***** and giggles? thats alittle ridiculous if you ask me. Your better off trading this to carmax or sell it to a dealer because it seems almost everyone on here doesn't trust you.
Have you never modified your car before or something?

The car has a brand new transmission which was replaced under warranty right before it expired. It is like starting from new. Durr?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Have you never modified your car before or something?

The car has a brand new transmission which was replaced under warranty right before it expired. It is like starting from new. Durr?
Yeah starting at new with only 9000 miles seems pretty dumb if you ask me....

Yes my car has been modified, but Im not trying to sell it and misrepresent what the car has gone through so I don't see any similarities...?

All I'm saying is put ALL the facts down on your first post, instead of everyone on here having to find out for themselves...
Old 04-03-2009, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by soulonfire11
Yeah starting at new with only 9000 miles seems pretty dumb if you ask me....

Yes my car has been modified, but Im not trying to sell it and misrepresent what the car has gone through so I don't see any similarities...?

All I'm saying is put ALL the facts down on your first post, instead of everyone on here having to find out for themselves...
How the hell am I trying to misrepresent the car? Man you must not of owned too many cars. The way you are acting, if you knew half the history on these LS1 cars for sale you would be driving a Toyota Prius and hugging trees. Wake up dumbass. Yeah, I called you a dumbass.

Pretty much every car I have owned was low miles and I had no hesitation to modify it, especially knowing I can put it back to stock.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 PM
On The Tree

h o l y s h i t. I'm checking this section of the forum to see what LS1 vehicles are going for because I'm slightly considering selling mine. This dude has a 2002 LS1 with 9000 miles for 14K and no one is biting. That's ridiculous. I paid 19K for a 2000 WS6 with 13000 miles a little over 2 years ago.. car was cherry like this one is. This is 7 years old, just like mine was when I bought it and people won't bite for 14K.

OP, stick to your plan. If you don't get 14K, just drive the damn thing. It's not worth it to take any less. Best of luck to ya.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Teching In

How the hell am I trying to misrepresent the car? Man you must not of owned too many cars. The way you are acting, if you knew half the history on these LS1 cars for sale you would be driving a Toyota Prius and hugging trees. Wake up dumbass. Yeah, I called you a dumbass.

Pretty much every car I have owned was low miles and I had no hesitation to modify it, especially knowing I can put it back to stock.
Look buddy, I was just pointing out facts. Your car has been through stuff so you need to inform potential buyers instead of trying to be shady and screw someone over. If you want to insult me go ahead, but realize your just denying the facts that we have proven earlier in this thread. I doubt anyone on this site will buy your car especially with the attitude towards everyone giving you a suggestion.

I think the mods need to just step in and take care of this
Old 04-04-2009, 01:36 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck with the sale man, def. a clean *** car. My landlord now owns the LAST Formula WS6 (dark Blue) that rolled off the line ... I almost cried when we started cutting it up to build a drag car out of it (previous owner was also a customer).

And just like the other dude said, STOP LOWERING THE PRICE!!! lol, it' making the price of EVERYTHING else go down!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Teching In

I think it is time for you to sell your car somewhere else or trade it in.......

bueno suete
Old 04-05-2009, 05:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mean Green z28
Good luck with the sale man, def. a clean *** car. My landlord now owns the LAST Formula WS6 (dark Blue) that rolled off the line ... I almost cried when we started cutting it up to build a drag car out of it (previous owner was also a customer).

And just like the other dude said, STOP LOWERING THE PRICE!!! lol, it' making the price of EVERYTHING else go down!!!
I can't lower it anymore, taking a 12k+ loss is hard enough... then I have to deal with hecklers who want to bargain me down even more then try to make me look bad when I refuse their offer. People wonder why I'm salty, I mean you could detail the car and put it in a show room.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. i think its a hell of a deal. the car is rare and mint.

2. eventhough its a hell of a deal, people see the name calling and rule you out as a good seller (regardless if you are or not)

3. not addressing "whole story" in the original thread makes people wonder, "what else is he not saying?"

4. personally, i understand your frustration with the low-ballers and bad economy.

5. i would love to have 2 matching formulas (one for daily driving and one for playing) but most people simply dont have 14000 dollars cash laying around these days.

6. bump for a hell of a deal.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rumblebox
1. i think its a hell of a deal. the car is rare and mint.

2. eventhough its a hell of a deal, people see the name calling and rule you out as a good seller (regardless if you are or not)

3. not addressing "whole story" in the original thread makes people wonder, "what else is he not saying?"

4. personally, i understand your frustration with the low-ballers and bad economy.

5. i would love to have 2 matching formulas (one for daily driving and one for playing) but most people simply dont have 14000 dollars cash laying around these days.

6. bump for a hell of a deal.
Thanks for the bump. I listed the car as it currently sits. If you are looking for a really nice low mile mint f-body, this is the car.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:59 AM
On The Tree

Up top
Old 04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
On The Tree

Up top
Old 04-09-2009, 09:12 AM
On The Tree

Up top