Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES $13,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 01:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES $13,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA

for sale - 1999 FIREHAWK PEWTER 6-SPEED / another couple hundred miles before she turns 41,000 miles / car is in riverside, california and has no rust or crash damage issues / full power / t-tops / grey leather
CLEAN TITLE / CLEAN CARFAX - CARFAX BUYBACK GUARANTEE
it was delivered in Michigan in March 1999 where it stayed until November 2002 when it was brought to California and has been here ever since. It is registered in MY NAME, titled in MY NAME, the SLP birth certificate is in MY NAME, no funny business or stories here with paperwork. It is car # 172
and is 1 of 38 1999 Firehawk Trans-Am T-top's with the Pewter / 6-speed combination.

*runs and drives EXCELLENT !!! / it is not a perfect show car, but is in very nice shape, the t-tops do not leak ( i have never even had them out, i cant speak for previous owners ) it starts right up, oil pressure, charging system, cooling system, all guages are right where they should be all the time, NO driveability problems, NO wierd electrical problems, EVERYTHING WORKS as it should - headlights, horn, cruise, steering wheel controls, lights, etc. etc. etc
the paint is in a condition 8.5-9 i would say ( mostly downgraded due to the roof panel bubbling ) the taillights and center panel are bright and crisp, no typical water damage to the taillights / it was a weekend car and got driven often, just never put a bunch of miles on it

*in an effort to describe this as accurately as possible, please read the following : the only issues with this car are this :
(1) the wheels are not the correct Firehawk 17" wheels, they are from a 2002 WS6 car and have 17" Goodyear F1 GS D3 tires and while the tires have good tread depth, they are older and should be replaced due to checking and cracking
(2) the outside top roof panel/sail panel has the typical f-body "bubbling" in the paint, it is mild, ive seen much worse, but it is still there ( thanks G.M. )
(3) the rear bumper cover has a spot about 2x4" that the paint checked and cracked/popped
(4) the front license plate filler panel has been removed by a previous owner
(5) the leather door panels have the typical cracking towards the rear of the panel ( thanks again G.M. )
(6) a previous owner had removed the rear firehawk sticker under the right rear tailllight

PRICE : NADA shows low retail @ $11,700 / average @ $14,250 and high @ $16,800
i have priced this @$13,500 based on this : an average between the avg and high NADA values due to low mileage = $15,525 minus $100 for a new front filler license plate panel, minus $400 for a cherry set of uncracked door panels, minus $525 to repaint the top of the roof panel, license plate filler,
and rear bumper spot, minus $1000 to sell the WS6 wheels and replace them with the correct Firehawk wheels. I believe this is a fair price, but open to REASONABLE offers.

The ONLY trade i would CONSIDER would be a 2001/2002 WS6 6-speed black leather SUNSET ORANGE T/A with NO T-tops !!!!

thanks for your time / Shane
you are more than welcome to schedule a time to come see it in Riverside
Attached Thumbnails 1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES ,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA-mvc-008s.jpg   1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES ,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA-mvc-009s.jpg   1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES ,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA-mvc-010s.jpg   1999 FIREHAWK 6-SPEED 41k MILES ,500 - RIVERSIDE, CA-mvc-011s.jpg