Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 M6- MODDED

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!
Old 09-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Default bump

That guy is a chicken **** for doing that to u when he knew they fucked u on the car ... Wish my **** would sale I would give u cash
For the ugly *** smokey and the bandit steering wheel thank god u have the stock one. Lol good luck
Car looks flawless **** him
Old 09-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by crider4_6
That guy is a chicken **** for doing that to u when he knew they fucked u on the car ... Wish my **** would sale I would give u cash
For the ugly *** smokey and the bandit steering wheel thank god u have the stock one. Lol good luck
Car looks flawless **** him
You know, at first I hated it, now I don't mind it. Last guy that looked at the car liked it too, so I don't know. New owner can pick which one they like best lol. And it's a hard time to sell right now, just gotta have a little patience. I should also note that the car is around 86,700 miles right now.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:38 AM

if you can hold it til mid january, ill be in the great lakes area and ill def take it off your hands
Old 09-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaIceMan
if you can hold it til mid january, ill be in the great lakes area and ill def take it off your hands
I guess we'll see what happens. I'll update when it is sold. I'd like to have it gone before then to be honest, and I'm pretty sure one way or another it will be. I don't think I'll have a car for winter and I really don't want to have to make this thing go through one
Old 09-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Made a big payment this month, believe me won't happen again. Bump for a big price drop! $9,900. Need this thing gone guys, school starts soon. Still can't go any lower than the asking price, which is more than fair IMO.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:51 PM
Teching In

Bump! $9,900 takes it.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Staging Lane

always some sourpus trying to ruin a fs thread for no reason. maybe that guy just likes being the center of attention. gl with sale man. if he keeps it up, call your lawyer and drop a slander charge on his ***.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TexasSignature2002
always some sourpus trying to ruin a fs thread for no reason. maybe that guy just likes being the center of attention. gl with sale man. if he keeps it up, call your lawyer and drop a slander charge on his ***.

Thanks.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:01 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TexasSignature2002
if he keeps it up, call your lawyer and drop a slander charge on his ***.
You're Oh, let's call a lawyer. Or just handle it like men Free bump for ya!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kjmdrumz3
You're Oh, let's call a lawyer. Or just handle it like men Free bump for ya!
Haha ok let's just drop the whole BS on the first page. I'm not really concerned about it since I know it's a good car and everyone else can tell he's just an *******. At this price it shouldn't take long to sell. So no lawyer needed in this, but I definitely wouldn't mind because of the fact I'm still pissed about the whole situation. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude if you could find someone to trade you to the black interior and put the stock steering wheel back on i will come give you cash
Old 09-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by uphigh07
dude if you could find someone to trade you to the black interior and put the stock steering wheel back on i will come give you cash
I have the stock steering wheel and air bag. Or you can just buy it, and then find someone yourself to swap interiors
Old 09-21-2009, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

the problem is i dont like it the way it is now so im not gunna buy it for the price you want if you can find someone to swap with you i would be willing to come give you the money and swap the stuff that day. there is no one in my town with black there are two others as the town is not that big and theres is all the same as yours. just trying to help you sell the car to me man if your not willing to do that then glws im sure you will get what you want for the car.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by uphigh07
the problem is i dont like it the way it is now so im not gunna buy it for the price you want if you can find someone to swap with you i would be willing to come give you the money and swap the stuff that day. there is no one in my town with black there are two others as the town is not that big and theres is all the same as yours. just trying to help you sell the car to me man if your not willing to do that then glws im sure you will get what you want for the car.
Thanks. Right now I have a few people interested so I don't want to go through the hassle at the moment, if no one buys it and it loses interest I might see what I can do.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

I hated the tan interior when I got this car but the price was right and I figured I would pick up black interior as it became available on Ebay but now, NOW I love the color and wouldnt change it. The Blue and tan looks good but does take a week or so to get use to.I just changed the door panels to ebony and put the tan leather in the insert and that was the ticket to have black as well as the tan. Just a thought for whoever is hung up on the interior. Also I covered the headliner with black faux leather, took 2 hrs labor and 15.00 in material.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sic2001
I hated the tan interior when I got this car but the price was right and I figured I would pick up black interior as it became available on Ebay but now, NOW I love the color and wouldnt change it. The Blue and tan looks good but does take a week or so to get use to.I just changed the door panels to ebony and put the tan leather in the insert and that was the ticket to have black as well as the tan. Just a thought for whoever is hung up on the interior. Also I covered the headliner with black faux leather, took 2 hrs labor and 15.00 in material.
Yeah I will agree with this. The only thing I didn't like about the car when looking at it was the tan interior, and it took me a little while to decide that I could give it a shot. I've never had a car with a tan interior and always hated it. After a little whole the tan really did grow on me and I began to like it. I don't know if I would say I like it more than black, but I still do like it and it does go good with the blue. I put the black floor mats in to get a little more black in it and I think it looks good. Also, with the tan it seems like the interior is easier to keep clean.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Teching In

t t t
Old 09-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Somebody buy this thing already! Sits at around 86,900 miles.

Last edited by JuLS1tin; 09-23-2009 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Teching In

bump.

Quick Reply: 2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 M6- MODDED