Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 M6- MODDED

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009 | 04:07 AM
Teching In

Default 2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 M6- MODDED

I am selling my 2000 Trans Am WS6. It has right around 85,000 miles on it. No accidents, and last been driven by a non smoker. It's a great car, but I need to sell it because I need the extra money (no more payments) and I was recently in a motorcycle accident where insurance didn't cover the bike because I didn't have the proper coverage. Now I would like to sell the car so I can fix it up and be back riding again. To me at this point the bike comes first. Here is a little information about the car:

Modifications include:

Engine
- LS6 Intake with SLP Lid
- Hooker LT Headers
- Hooker Off Road Y-pipe
- Hooker Catback Exhaust
- Speed Inc SI5 cam (231/237 .595 .598 112 LSA)
- Valvetrain upgrades (Patriot double springs, Moly pushrods)
- Walbro Fuel Pump

Transmission (5000 miles)
- Built T56 built by DRC
- Viper 30 spline main shaft (machined to stock length)
- Machined tail shaft housing for Viper yoke
- 30 spline 1350 series yoke
- New synchro assemblies
- Carbon lined blocker rings
- Steel 3-4 shift fork
- Solid keys 1-2 synchro
- Solid keys 3-4 synchro
- Front and rear seals
- Bronze fork pads
- Set end play to performance specs
- NEW Monster Level III clutch/flywheel package (approx 1500 miles)

Suspension
- Spohn lower control arms
- UMI subframe connectors
- Spohn Torque arm (floorpan mount)
- Spohn Panhard bar
- Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3s with a lot of life left

The car also has an aftermarket Pioneer stereo and has aftermarket speakers (forgot the brand, I didn't put them in.) You'll also notice that it does have a 3rd gen steering wheel. The previous owner put this on because it was not bulky and it was easier to see the gauges. At first I didn't like it, but it grew on me so I kept it on. I also have the stock steering wheel and airbag if the buyer wants it.

The rear end is currently a stock 10 bolt with 3.42 gear. The car has never been on a drag radial or slick, and never taken to the track. I currently don't have track times for this reason or dyno numbers. Reason being is that the car was tuned for nitrous by the previous owner who did most of these modifications. This was done over winter, but I took the kit off upon purchase and never sprayed the car myself. The car was tuned by Speed Inc. It was only sprayed for the tune, and never after that! The car runs great.

I am asking $9,700 FIRM. This is what I currently owe on the car and I can not go any lower whatsoever.

My name is Justin. You can reach me at 1-(847)-226-7612 if you have any questions about the car, or if you are interested and want to take a look at it.

Located in Hoffman Estates, IL. That's the Chicago Northwest suburbs for those who aren't familiar with the area.

Last edited by JuLS1tin; 10-18-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-07-2009 | 04:10 AM
Teching In

Old 08-08-2009 | 03:23 AM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 08-08-2009 | 11:35 AM
Teching In

Really nice deal, bump for ya
Old 08-10-2009 | 12:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SEB2FN
Really nice deal, bump for ya
Thanks, back up top.
Old 08-10-2009 | 10:54 PM
Teching In

Bump... I know someone wants to have a nicely modded WS6.
Old 08-11-2009 | 03:42 AM
TECH Resident

So basically after you told the person that sold you this car that the engine was completely "shot", it's running just fine now? It still has the same cam that he put in it? Oh wait...

Why don't you tell people what you paid for it?

PS... anyone that looks at this car should look at the driverside quarter for damage. ****, pull the gas tank filler door open and you'll see what I mean.

Is that 12 bolt still in there? Or what did you do with the clutch and nitrous you messed up?

Last edited by BIG BAD BLACKSS; 08-11-2009 at 04:25 AM.

Trending Topics

Old 08-11-2009 | 03:46 AM
TECH Resident

Oh.. and anyone else looking at this, feel free to pull the back seat on the passenger side, there should be a hole where the nitrous blow down tube was.

Oh yeah.. and good luck with your sale
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BIG BAD BLACKSS
So basically after you told the person that sold you this car that the engine was completely "shot", it's running just fine now? It still has the same cam that he put in it? Oh wait...

PS... anyone that looks at this car should look at the driverside quarter for damage. ****, pull the gas tank filler door open and you'll see what I mean.

Is that 12 bolt still in there? Or what did you do with the clutch and nitrous you messed up?
Thought the motor was shot. Pulled it apart and it needed the bearings replaced. Yes it still has the same cam. Yes there is a small dent in the passenger side quarter... never tried to hide it? Still not sure what you're talking about with the driver side quarter. if you could tell me so I can fix that too it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes there is a small hole where the blow down tube was. Like I said, never hid that fact that the car was sprayed even though I didn't have to say it.

I sold the 12 bolt to pay my friend to fix and replace the bearings in the engine. The nitrous was taken off right away like I said, and the clutch was replaced with a brand new Monster Level III clutch package.

Last edited by JuLS1tin; 08-11-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:27 AM
Teching In

Oh.. and anyone else looking at this, feel free to pull the back seat on the passenger side, there should be a hole where the nitrous blow down tube was.

Oh yeah.. and good luck with your sale
I already addressed the blow down tube in my first reply.

You see, the difference with me is I take care of my cars and do them right. I paid 11k for the car when I got it, but took out the loan for a little more if anything in an emergency were to happen with the car (which did). I was sold a car that was messed up in so many ways, and I spent every dollar and even had to take the rear end out to fix it.

Thanks for trying to crap on my for sale thread though. If anyone feels like there could be anything wrong with the car, look it over all you want. Test drive it, redline every gear, I don't care. The car is solid, and I'll let the buyer do whatever they feel necessary to feel comfortable with the purchase.

For the record, you and your friend are ********. From what I read and heard about you guys on chitownracing you both seemed like decent guys, which is why I had some trust when buying the car that it was solid. Man was I wrong, and I would never want to do to anyone who bought this car what was brought on me. I had to have the thing sit for months while waiting to get the cash and parts together to fix everything. You are really a piece of ****.

Have a good day.
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:33 AM
Teching In

If you're all salty because you actually think I was trying to lie to you and Rob about what happened with the car, you need to seriously reconsider. I would have no reason to lie if I got the car that was advertised to me. The only thing up for debate here is the engine. The spec stage 4 was completely gone and he saw it for himself.

I'm not a mechanic, but from what my friend thought at the time he though the motor was no good. it's hard to tell this without taking anything apart. Upon doing that, it was shown that only the bearings need to be replaced.

I don't possibly see how you can come on here and show anger towards me as if Rob lost anything. I am the one that got fucked, and you still try to come on here and discredit me and my car? Please stay out of my thread with your nonsense, and if you have any other problems you would like to talk about PM me and we can handle it that way.

Last edited by JuLS1tin; 08-11-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-11-2009 | 10:53 PM
Teching In

Back up top. If you have any concerns about the car that you are unsure about you are welcome to look it over with a fine tooth comb and I'm able to go for a nice long drive as long as the buyer is seriously interested. Someone buy this car!
Old 08-12-2009 | 04:15 PM
Teching In

Or what did you do with the clutch and nitrous you messed up?
Oh and one more thing, I didn't notice you just accused me of messing up the clutch and nitrous. That's pretty stupid of you to say when you know when I bought the car the clutch was messed up. Do a search on Chicagotransam's posts and you'll see he made threads about the clutch being messed up and what to do about it. I didn't see this until after I bought the car, and yet you still accuse me of messing up the clutch after not even putting 50 miles on the car. The reason I didn't notice in the test drive was it was very cold and the tires would spin no matter what I did, and when I finally got the car and had it on the highway and there was a decent day I notice the clutch was slipping whenever the tires didn't spin. Once again, you're a tool. For the record, not to brag or anything, but I am very good at driving a manual transmission

And how could I mess up the nitrous when I never touched it? I couldn't, when I got the car it had a bad purge solenoid so I couldn't have used it if I wanted to. Once again, Rob messed that up too. Every problem on that car was when I bought it, and was all your douche bag friend's fault. I seriously hope that Rob gets what he deserves for what he did, and I hope you do too for being the dumbass you are. I think I'm done explaining everything now, and I really hope you're wrong posts aren't keeping someone from buying a perfectly fine car that they would enjoy.

Another bump
Old 08-13-2009 | 03:29 PM
Teching In

Back up top...
Old 08-14-2009 | 10:40 PM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 08-15-2009 | 08:04 PM
Teching In

A lot of views, but not too much interest right now. I think it's a very fair price and the car runs and looks great. If there's something wrong with the car or ad let me know. Or is the economy just that bad right now?
Old 08-17-2009 | 12:51 AM
Teching In

Bump again, small price drop coming after I make this month's payment this week.
Old 08-18-2009 | 03:41 PM
Teching In

Bump again...
Old 08-19-2009 | 11:07 AM
On The Tree

if its still around in the begining of next year, ill be looking to get one, and would consider taking a look at your car.
Old 08-19-2009 | 03:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JLoosh
if its still around in the begining of next year, ill be looking to get one, and would consider taking a look at your car.
Thanks. Really hoping it won't be that long, I'm trying to avoid my next insurance payment if possible. I think you should just look at it and consider purchasing it now Thanks for the bump!

Quick Reply: 2000 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 M6- MODDED