Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2010 Camaro 2SS, 735 miles..

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 Camaro 2SS, 735 miles..

This is my moms car which she bought on an impulse buy because it was the new cool thing to have. 10' 2SS, 735 miles, A6 L99, silver with black stripes, and tinted windows. No mods, driven by a 55 year old lady and has never seen over 80 mph. It still has the paper plates as we're waiting on a custom plate, this car is basically brand new. Any question just ask, didn't list too many details but I figure if you're interested you already know what these cars are all about(unless you're like my mom lol).

Asking $42,000 which includes an extended warranty ..interested in serious offers, but this car does not have to sell so no low ball offers please. Located in Clinton, AR.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trying to flip a brand new car? They have MANY SS's still available at much better prices brand new off the lot. I'm not sure this is a fair deal here.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Teching In

definately not a fair deal here! better hit up ebay or craigslist for that price. Theres a 6 speed car much nicer than this one on craigslist in la for 30,ooo. i still cant afford it but its closer to home then this! just my thoughts,lol GLWS
Old 08-26-2009, 03:12 PM
TECH Resident

Im definitely curious how you can justify that price.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:16 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

99% of the potential buyer will realize you can buy the same thing brand new for $35k.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JasonShort
99% of the potential buyer will realize you can buy the same thing brand new for $35k.
yeah a few dealers around here are still trying to sell their 2010's Camaro SS's for 5k over sticker... maybe that why they are the only chevy dealer with 2 ss cars sitting on the lot for 2 weeks lol
Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z28mccrory
Im definitely curious how you can justify that price.
I'm definitely curious to where I posted trying to justify the price, care to show me? I'm not new to this car game, I know the car is not worth it and you can buy a new one for the same, or much less. She said $42k, I laughed and said not happening, but because it's my mom I told her I'd still see what I could do.

The negative replies aren't hurting anyones feelings, if you're interested and want to make a serious offer compared to the asking price I'll be glad to listen ..and if it doesn't sell, so be it. This is a woman who has more money than she can spend, and mainly drives this car to check the mail box which is 1/8 mile from the house (Serious). It'll probably never see more than 5,000 miles, and can sit in the garage for forever for all she cares, so might as well sell it.

Good day!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Noodles
Trying to flip a brand new car? They have MANY SS's still available at much better prices brand new off the lot. I'm not sure this is a fair deal here.
I was thinking the same thing. My friend just bought one for 39 from the dealler.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dday151
I was thinking the same thing. My friend just bought one for 39 from the dealler.
Doesn't sound like much of a deal either, I wouldn't pay more than $32k for a new one.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tan327
I'm definitely curious to where I posted trying to justify the price, care to show me? I'm not new to this car game, I know the car is not worth it and you can buy a new one for the same, or much less. She said $42k, I laughed and said not happening, but because it's my mom I told her I'd still see what I could do.

The negative replies aren't hurting anyones feelings, if you're interested and want to make a serious offer compared to the asking price I'll be glad to listen ..and if it doesn't sell, so be it. This is a woman who has more money than she can spend, and mainly drives this car to check the mail box which is 1/8 mile from the house (Serious). It'll probably never see more than 5,000 miles, and can sit in the garage for forever for all she cares, so might as well sell it.

Good day!
Glad she likes it im sure she will get to experience al 5000 of those miles at that price. At any rate, free bump for you and yo momma!
Old 08-26-2009, 05:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by karlisdad
Glad she likes it im sure she will get to experience al 5000 of those miles at that price.
I'm sure she will too, but hey when you can afford to be stupid with money ..who cares if the car is sold, garaged, rots, rusts, etc!

Might have a bonfire with it in the middle of the farm tonight, and go buy another one tomorrow marked up over MSRP. Bling Bling.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Resident

I'm sure she will too, but hey when you can afford to be stupid with money ..who cares if the car is sold, garaged, rots, rusts, etc!

Might have a bonfire with it in the middle of the farm tonight, and go buy another one tomorrow marked up over MSRP. Bling Bling.
So.... basicly you are saying that you and your mom are a waste of breathable air that the rest of us with brain activity could be using?

Sweet...
Old 08-26-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

wow nice car ill use the pics for wallpaper cause that is all i can afford on this one
Old 08-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Teching In

I am guessing that is what they owe on it. B/c if it has Extended Warranty that means they owe alot more than the paid. They prob bought everything in the buisness office!
Old 08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Video or it didn't happen
Old 08-26-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

If your mom is so loaded then why would she care if she can't get 42k for it?
Old 08-26-2009, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z28mccrory
So.... basicly you are saying that you and your mom are a waste of breathable air that the rest of us with brain activity could be using?

Sweet...
Lol and how do you come up with this? Yes, if you consider a "waste of breathable air" someone who once had nothing, and then worked their *** off to become successful and EARNED everything they own. Sure buddy.

Let me guess, you're a Democrat? Do I pay your bills every month? Harsh words, I consider a waste of breathable air someone who is too lazy to get off of their *** and make something of themselves, so they live off of my tax dollars. Maybe I look at it wrong? ..should it be Success = WASTE?

Originally Posted by megadeth_guy01
If your mom is so loaded then why would she care if she can't get 42k for it?
Who said she cared? She doesn't care if it stays or goes, she asked if I could sell it for $42k or close because she doesn't really have a use for it, I basically told her no and explained that you can buy a new one for that or less, but I'd still make an effort and see what I could do ..my apologies for assisting a family member.

Lol you guys are too serious about this stuff, have a good laugh at the price as I did and move on.

meathogg, that would make an awesome video, though it seems like most here would get pretty butt hurt over it ..as if they think their input really matters on what someone does with their own money.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Lol and how do you come up with this? Yes, if you consider a "waste of breathable air" someone who once had nothing, and then worked their *** off to become successful and EARNED everything they own. Sure buddy.

Let me guess, you're a Democrat? Do I pay your bills every month? Harsh words, I consider a waste of breathable air someone who is too lazy to get off of their *** and make something of themselves, so they live off of my tax dollars. Maybe I look at it wrong? ..should it be Success = WASTE?

Who said she cared? She doesn't care if it stays or goes, she asked if I could sell it for $42k or close because she doesn't really have a use for it, I basically told her no and explained that you can buy a new one for that or less, but I'd still make an effort and see what I could do ..my apologies for assisting a family member.

Lol you guys are too serious about this stuff, have a good laugh at the price as I did and move on.

meathogg, that would make an awesome video, though it seems like most here would get pretty butt hurt over it ..as if they think their input really matters on what someone does with their own money.

I'm all for it, its your moms car and her money if she wants to let someone ramp it over a fire, flip it on its side, then blow it up i'm all for it as long as their is video
Old 08-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Teching In

How does z28mccrory statement make him a Democrat? Who's bills do you pay? Don't Democrats and Republicans both pay taxes?

Yeah you are right on the price! You said yourself that its not going to sell for that so you should change the the name of the thread to lol or just for laughs. We just didn't know you were joking when you put that price up. +1 on the bonfire video!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol, this great world just wouldn't be the same without haters.

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro 2SS, 735 miles..