Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

99 Z28 M6 69k Twin Turbo $12k OBO

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Z28 M6 69k Twin Turbo $12k OBO

Car is located in Manhattan KS

Up for sale is a black 1999 Chevy z28 camaro project car. 69000 miles Options include:

Tan leather interior, power windows, t tops, 6 speed manual transmission, tilt, cruise, 17 in SS rims, rear spoiler

I have invested over 37,000 into the car and just don't have the time or money to complete it. The car is structurally solid but needs repair to the rear passenger fender (a friend scraped a wall while the motor was out trying to move car into a storage unit). There is a ding on the hood (but I planned to replace the hood). For a 99 I think the car looks pretty good besides what was mentioned.

The goods:

Erik Koenig/HPE built 398 iron block fully forged, custom cam, ported and polished 6.0 heads, jesel rockers, morel lifters, the best of the best was used by the builder.

Charged air system hot parts twin turbo kit. Kit was modified to support 900+ rwhp. T3-T4 p trim turbos assembled by John Craig of limit engineering in AZ. Rusty's total performance in Tucson AZ did the cold side of the piping. Turbosmart BOV and wastegates

"Nasty" fuel system uses the stock fuel line as a return. Added fuel rails, twin in tank pumps, 96 lb injectors, boost referenced fuel pressure regulator.

Built T56 tranny by Jennings Engineering in TX. Viper mainshaft, upgraded synchros, cryo treated gears

Profab tubular K member

Eboost 2 boost controller/boost gauge, fuel pressure guage, wideband gauge.

Comes with HP Tuners hardware and software. Unlimited tuning license for 1999 camaros.

Car needs to be finished and would be best suited to a person with a lot of experience or one willing to learn. Car can be driven but does need work. THIS IS NOT A TURNKEY PROJECT

AC is installed but not charged.

If you have any questions please email or call : 215 758 0320 If I don't answer please leave a message with your name and number.

$12,000

Link to build photos:

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w...aro/?start=all

Greg
Old 09-05-2009, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

greg,
you said it isnt turn key..so what all has to be finished on the car?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Teching In

What he said. Save yourself a bunch of phone calls! I assume stock rear? Stout clutch? Looks like the car has tons of potential. Exactly what I would want, if I weren't building a house right now! Best of luck with the sale.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Teching In

how many miles on the motor? turbo kit new? what does it need to be finished? just cosmetic or...
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry for the late response but I just came back from a work trip.

greg,
you said it isnt turn key..so what all has to be finished on the car?

It needs a strong tune, repair to the drivers manifold, the LC-1 wideband controller unit no longer outputs to the gauge (it still works through the computer interface though), I would suggest a converter box is used to hook up the 96lb injectors to the stock computer instead of using the current setup of megasquirt for the injectors, clutch is now acting up for the second time (it is a textralia with stock hydraulics), a better than stock PCV setup.

Beyond the "essentials" it would be up to where you want to take the car. I was planning on more of a street monster so the stock drive shaft and rear are still employed.

how many miles on the motor? turbo kit new? what does it need to be finished? just cosmetic or...

The motor has about 5k. The turbo kit was bought new and I was the first to install/run it.

Thanks for the interest. It pains me to be unable to finish the car but I just don't have the means or space to work on it anymore.

Greg
Old 09-15-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Bump.

More pics added. I am trying to add some walk around vids as well.

Greg
Old 09-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

would you be interested in trading the car or you trying to get out of cars
Old 09-18-2009, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks for all of the interest. Car is sold !!!!

Greg

Last edited by disassembled; 09-26-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Car has now sold.