Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 ZX-12R Unlimited, Candy Apple Green, 5840 miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboBlew
Its extremely misleading to put a big motorcycle name in front of accessories the name doesn't produce.

If you just left the "name" off those parts your description would be far more accurate.

And I see what your "header bracket" is. Commonly refered to as a pipe hanger.
Like I said before I was told by the owner the carbon fiber was sold to him by Muzzy. I'll see if there is a marking on the carbon fiber when I get home from Thanksgiving.

My bad. I mistakenly mispoke the politically correct term. I will change it to pipe hanger.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Launching!

Ok, I just had a neighbor look at my bike. All the carbon fiber stuff is marked "M Racing". And the font looks very similar to the Muzzy logo. What do you guys think?

I'll send the previous owner an email as well.
Old 11-23-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Great Bike bro, I would love to get it off your hands and I might consider if you still have it in 2 weeks! TTT for you once again for a beautifully engineered bike!!
Old 11-23-2005, 11:51 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by just-a-z
Great Bike bro, I would love to get it off your hands and I might consider if you still have it in 2 weeks! TTT for you once again for a beautifully engineered bike!!
Thanks! It's an unfortunate expectation when you put alot of time into bikes and car's and some people manage to find the time to hate and not believe what you have accomplished with your vehicle. Everyone who has seen it in person raves over it.

Quick Reply: 2000 ZX-12R Unlimited, Candy Apple Green, 5840 miles