Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1998 Camaro Z28 F/S

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price is $5500 firm no less no more come and get it.

Will be sending pics shortly to those who ask.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slow01z28
There is no problem with the title or lien release I have already checked it out.

Everything checks out fine. The guy above just made a offer but the deal was for today and well he didnt come through and get the car today.
Who ever gives me $5500 cash first can have the car.

I will not pay for shipping
Dude, don't you think you should tell people that the guy's name on the title doesn't match the guy's name on the lien release which doesn't match you, the seller's name? Don't worry, I will stand by my word and purchase this car for the $5000 cash as we discussed on the phone before if it all checks out tomorrow. And on the other hand if I find out from HSBC tomorrow that there were actually TWO different liens on the car and only one of them has been released, then I'll still be supporting you on this thread and telling people it's a good deal even as a race car only since for $3800 it really is. ****, you could probably part the car out and get more money in parts than that. But is it legal to part out a car if there's an outstanding lien on it? I'm not quite sure on that one.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by neonacr
Dude, don't you think you should tell people that the guy's name on the title doesn't match the guy's name on the lien release which doesn't match you, the seller's name? Don't worry, I will stand by my word and purchase this car for the $5000 cash as we discussed on the phone before if it all checks out tomorrow. And on the other hand if I find out from HSBC tomorrow that there were actually TWO different liens on the car and only one of them has been released, then I'll still be supporting you on this thread and telling people it's a good deal even as a race car only since for $3800 it really is. ****, you could probably part the car out and get more money in parts than that. But is it legal to part out a car if there's an outstanding lien on it? I'm not quite sure on that one.
No deal

Last edited by slow01z28; 04-16-2006 at 09:21 PM.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Launching!

Car still for sale. $5,500 cash
Old 04-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Teching In

No nothing wrong with the car
Don't you think you should tell people that the owner's name on the title doesn't match the owner's name on the lien release? And that your name doesn't match either of those two names? And there could very well be a second lien on the car which has not been paid off yet?

Or how about disclosing the fact that the car has been in at least two collisions, one of which has been confirmed by Carfax & Autocheck? You do know about this because I just told you about it yesterday after I ran the reports. So why when somebody asks if there's anything wrong with the car do you not reveal that information especially after I told you about it just yesterday?

Why don't you also tell people that shortly after you bought the car, you yanked the perfectly good motor and sold it for $750 And then you tried having your friend from Frederick sell the car as a rolling chassis for $3000? And how you told me that was a different car than yours although it's the same year/same color/same mileage/same 3.42's/same LCA/same PHR and the guy himself who posted it confirmed with me that he's your friend and it was the same car. I saved all of the aim logs from my discussions with him.

All of these things really lead me to believe that you knew all along of the previous owner's outstanding lien and therefore you could never register/title
it, so instead, you decided at first to part it out... It all makes perfect sense.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:48 PM
Launching!

Don't you think you should tell people that the owner's name on the title doesn't match the owner's name on the lien release? And that your name doesn't match either of those two names? And there could very well be a second lien on the car which has not been paid off yet?

Or how about disclosing the fact that the car has been in at least two collisions, one of which has been confirmed by Carfax & Autocheck? You do know about this because I just told you about it yesterday after I ran the reports. So why when somebody asks if there's anything wrong with the car do you not reveal that information especially after I told you about it just yesterday?

Why don't you also tell people that shortly after you bought the car, you yanked the perfectly good motor and sold it for $750 And then you tried having your friend from Frederick sell the car as a rolling chassis for $3000? And how you told me that was a different car than yours although it's the same year/same color/same mileage/same 3.42's/same LCA/same PHR and the guy himself who posted it confirmed with me that he's your friend and it was the same car. I saved all of the aim logs from my discussions with him.

All of these things really lead me to believe that you knew all along of the previous owner's outstanding lien and therefore you could never register/title
it, so instead, you decided at first to part it out... It all makes perfect sense.
Are you pissed that I am not selling you the car?

Thanks for posting the carfax so none else has to look it up.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Teching In

Are you pissed that I am not selling you the car?

Thanks for posting the carfax so none else has to look it up.
Nope and I will post my findings regarding the lien(s) after contacting HSBC tomorrow.

Why didn't you disclose any of this stuff at the beginning of your ad?
Old 04-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Oh and folks, when I say there's a possible second unpaid lien on the car, I'm referring to one from the previous owner... Not a "normal" lien that would be under slow01z28's name who would pay it off like everyone's used to doing these days.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Launching!

Well post your finding like I told you on the phone there is no other lien on the car. That I know of. And if there is I will not sell the car. I already called them myself.

Why do you think you think I trying to scam you or someone else.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Launching!

Oh an why should have posted about the lein I have a lein release. Your just making it hard. You promise to pay a certain amount then lowballed the **** out of me I gave in cause i nedded the money and didnt know about the carfax. Now your making harder for me. Trust me what comes around goes around
Old 04-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Teching In

Well post your finding like I told you on the phone there is no other lien on the car. That I know of. And if there is I will not sell the car. I already called them myself.
Again, why are you selling a car that has three different names associated with it? The owner's name on the title does not match the owner's name on the lien release and both of those names are different than your name! The 2nd owner's name is on the lien release and the 3rd owner's name is on the title.
Why do you think you think I trying to scam you or someone else.
Not necessarily saying you're trying to scam me or someone else, but I am simply pointing out the facts and the fact is that you lied to me about the car, telling me it wasn't the same in the one in the ad that was being sold as a rolling chassis; meanwhile that guy confirmed he's your friend and that it IS the same car. No big deal, but if you weren't honest about that, who knows what else you're being dishonest about.

Then you respond to the guy in this thread and tell him nothing's wrong with the car when I told you the Carfax showed a wreck. Again, no big deal that the car was in a wreck if it was fixed right, but the fact that you didn't disclose this at all is questionable at best.

Why didn't you tell everyone you sold the motor that came with the car and put a different motor in with a different vin#? Don't you think this is something that should be disclosed?
Old 04-16-2006, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Oh an why should have posted about the lein I have a lein release. Your just making it hard. You promise to pay a certain amount then lowballed the **** out of me I gave in cause i nedded the money and didnt know about the carfax. Now your making harder for me. Trust me what comes around goes around
You have ONE of the lien releases. There are apparently TWO DIFFERENT LIENS. The 2nd owner did his job of paying off the lien and supplying you with the lien release; however, the 3rd owner, the person who sold you the car, gave you a title in HIS name which has ANOTHER lien on it. THAT is the lien you need the lien release for.

I didn't lowball you at all. You are the one who continued to drop your price as I dug deeper and deeper.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:34 PM
Launching!

No you said the car is worth $5,000 and sent me a couple of links showing that. so I said ok.

Second I never tried to sell the car as a roller that ad is not mine. I pm the guy in that add to put his .02 in this and will see if he does.

Third there is no other lein on the car. Call and find out. And when it checks out fine.

Fourth I told you I didnt title the car in my name and you said you do that **** all the time to avoid the taxes.

I didnt title the car cause i didnt have the money too I told you that a hundred times.
We have to pay sales tax on the car when we title it. plus tags and fees

Post your findings so everyone knows. Cause I finally got ahold of the seller friend. and he told me what i told you.

Thanks for the hard time
Old 04-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Launching!

And when you called me you said you was sorry for lowballing me you was looking for a good deal on a LS1 car.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is not 2 different liens on this car. The car was bought from one of my friends here on long island who is a police officer. Im not sure why you are trying to blow up any possible sales of this car but thats not cool.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Cause he being a dick about this. I know he wants to turn it around and sell it.
Thats why. You not going to title it in his name and going to sell it in NY for a profit.
thats the only reason behind this.

I just need the money and been truthfull to the whole matter
Old 04-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Teching In

No you said the car is worth $5,000 and sent me a couple of links showing that. so I said ok.
Yeah and this was before you hit me with the title/lien news.
Second I never tried to sell the car as a roller that ad is not mine. I pm the guy in that add to put his .02 in this and will see if he does.
So it was another silver 98 Z28 with exactly 94k miles, the same 3.42's, LCA, and PHR not to mention it too was from MD and was being sold around the same time you told me you had bought this car? All that is just a huge coincidence? And the guy who posted the rolling chassis matching that description just so happens to be bumping your other posts and saying you're a great seller because that's a coincidence too? And when I instant messaged him and he told me you were his friend, he was lying about that right? How could he lie about somebody he doesn't even know though?
Third there is no other lein on the car. Call and find out. And when it checks out fine.
The NYS title you have shows a lienholder on front of the title. The lien release you have satisfies the title from the previous owner, not the title of the current owner. Two different owners; two different liens. You need a lien release that matches your current title.

Fourth I told you I didnt title the car in my name and you said you do that **** all the time to avoid the taxes.
Again, I have no problem with leaving a title open if the other person is willing to do that. Lots of people flip cars that way. My problem is that there is an outstanding lien on that title (not matching the lien release you have which was for the previous previous owner's title) and you never disclosed any of this publically. It's also ironic how you pulled the motor out of a perfectly good car and sold it shortly after buying the car. This is consistent with you knowing about the lien and trying to part the car out since you knew you'd never be able to sell the car as a whole car with a legitimate title/registration. I was further convinced of this after you told me on the phone that "lots of people don't care about the title since they use the car as a race car only."

I didnt title the car cause i didnt have the money too I told you that a hundred times.
We have to pay sales tax on the car when we title it. plus tags and fees
Understand that, but that's not my gripe. My gripe is in everything else I've talked about, from you lying about the car not being the same one your buddy tried selling as a rolling chassis to you not disclosing the previous wreck after somebody asked you if there was anything wrong with it (even though I had emailed you a day earlier telling you Carfax showd it was in a collision) to you not disclosing the fact that the original motor was pulled from this car and sold shortly after you took delivery of the car.

Post your findings so everyone knows. Cause I finally got ahold of the seller friend. and he told me what i told you.
I will be calling both HSBC and Household Automotive Credit Corp up tomorrow. These are the two banks with the two liens associated with your car - one is on the title and one is on the lean release, just like you told me. I did some Googling and couldn't find anything that says these two companies are the same. So this further leads me to believe that there are two separate liens on the car, one from owner #2 and one from owner #3. Owner #2's lien has been paid off and you have the lien release for that one, but the lien that's on owner #3's title (the title you intend on transferring to the new owner of the car) has a lien which has NOT been paid off. That's the one that belongs to the Household Automotive Credit Corp. The one you have the lien release for is the HSBC one. Is this all starting to make sense now dude?

Thanks for the hard time
I have only posted the facts and I feel people should know them. Just because this was a headache for you doesn't mean it should be a headache for somebody else.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:16 PM
Teching In

And when you called me you said you was sorry for lowballing me you was looking for a good deal on a LS1 car.
Aren't we all looking for good deals? Again, you're the one who came down on the price every step of the way. From $7500 to $5000 in less than 24 hours.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

neonacr :

Too bad you just talked yourself out of a nice looking car in a good shape. Ya would have had one hell of a deal.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Aren't we all looking for good deals? Again, you're the one who came down on the price every step of the way. From $7500 to $5000 in less than 24 hours.
No you keep me up till 3 am with offers you talked me down in the 24 hours

I didnt easiely drop the price

I told you I didnt want to sell the car that ******* cheap but you said you had cash in hand and will be down sunday to pick it up

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro Z28 F/S