Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 12 sec 97 Grand Prix GTP

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 11:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the stock trans in a gtp (all of them) are hd trannys. Not too mention, this car has a POWERTUNER, ill see what i can do with the pics

Last edited by xxxtreme36; 05-02-2006 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by xxxtreme36
well where in the hell did you get that trans info from, the stock trans in a gtp (all of them) are hd trannys. Not too mention, this car has a POWERTUNER!!!! in it, but i guess you knew that since you read it so well to begin with. Oh and if you want pics, ask for them, there too loarge to upload and post

im glad you thought it was necc to thread jack my sale and screw it up, couldnt do it in pm and be civil about it
Jesus.. why are you so defensive? I didnt attack you! I said something about you stating it ran a "PB of 12.3". I didnt call you a liar, I didnt do anything to discredit the car other than the fact it WONT run low 12s as it sits. I said with slicks it would and probably did run the 12.8. Myself being in the market for a modded L67 wbody is officially NOT looking to consider yours at all.

I started with questioning the 12.3 which YOU HAD TYPED, typo or not. From there I said you could run a smaller pulley and get EVEN MORE out of the car.

Then, you say I called you a liar in the next post. Which is why i replied that I was only calling the bluff or typo out... not you a liar. Then I said a 12.8 is possible so I wouldnt contend it.

So finally.. YOU grow up and understand potential buyers are going to ask questions, some that have knowledge of the car you are selling. The transmission question was just a question... but I was thinking wrong, the 97 GT and SE had the different tranny than any other GP and the 97 GTP wasnt offerered traction control, so thats what made me mix it up.

And finally... as for the pics... upload them to photobucket and they will automatically resize to 250k which is still large but better than nothing. OR you can have someone resize them and you can then upload them if you dont have photoshop or a similar program. Having pics post will help the car sell, even if you do have them available via email. You didnt list if its a coupe, color, what wheels... anything.

Again... good luck with the sale

Last edited by BrandonSS; 05-02-2006 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

ok well your last thread makes sense, and my apologies for the freaking out, im trying my *** off to get this car gone and its been hassles here and there. So i appreciate the comments and questions and hope the sale goes well also. Glad someone knows what there talking about on here other than f-bodies
Old 05-03-2006, 08:56 AM
On The Tree

still for sale...............
Old 05-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Teching In

xxxtreme36 heres the pics resized for you...

Old 05-03-2006, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

hey thanks bro, but................the car was sold today, finally, now i just need to find an fairly cheap t/a