Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

98 Firebird with new LS1

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006 | 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

I am in Argyle Texas. I am having trouble posting them up but will email pics to everyone interested.
Old 10-09-2006 | 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Your going to donate a 300 horsepower street machine to charity...your tired of people wanting it for cheap..but your going to go give it away..
I will probably get just as much if not more back from taxes by donating it. But I have lots of people interested now so will see what happens.
Old 10-09-2006 | 10:29 PM
Teching In

thanks for the pics, do you have any pics of the motor?
and would you be willing to ship the car?
Old 10-10-2006 | 10:11 AM
Launching!

6795 dammit I told him 7k , O well not really like hes getting an extra 200 anyways since hes done alot of mods. Ill be alright and still planning on taking this before someone else steals it. Well guys ill let you know if I buy it. Im flying into dallas with a cashiers check in josh's name for 7ksters!!!!!! But still it feels like my mistake is costing me 2 bills but Im going to feel alot better about it when im driving all the way home! And thanx josh for everything, and ill see ya at the airport
Old 10-10-2006 | 07:42 PM
Staging Lane

Car Sold to Automaticfastic, great buyer. Transaction went real smooth. Hope you enjoy the car.
Old 10-11-2006 | 02:28 AM
Launching!

So for so great!!! for a 2.73 geared car wow this thing gets into 2nd real quick. Unfortunatly here in san antonio a fast *** ricer had to find out whats up so im already 1-0 with no insurance. But ya thanx josh I mean this seems like a great car. Got about 25 mpg on the way home!!!! Ill pm you later about the list of mods if your still willing to talk. Anyways thanx alot, Ill have it insured on thursday and wont be driving it again till then. Wow what a boring ride home tho going the speed limit with no beers, but I did make it safely!!! Cant wait to get 3.73's in there with a shift kit and tranny cooler!!! Well I think atleast I made out good! And great seller, he told me the truth on everything I asked, wasnt a perfect car like I wanted. But for the price ill have money to fix the prob's since their not mechanical really!!! And damn this car is LOUD!

Quick Reply: 98 Firebird with new LS1