Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 black SS 12,500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 black SS 12,500 obo

up for sale is my 1999 camaro ss...car only has 45,000 orignal miles on it...reason for selling is i went in military and cant afford on my **** a** salary lol....car has 4 new tires brand new pacesetter ceramic coated long tubes and true duals lid and maf translator spec stage 3 clutch mccleod adjustable 02 hydralics lous short stick on slp base ...all fluids were changed on time with synthetics and just changed fluid in trans and rear..car is well cared for washed and waxed every week and kept under cover while i have been gone..was a weekend cruiser only so never driven in rain since i have owned car..hate to have to sell it but i cant afford it looking to get 12500 obo for it..for more info leave a message or call 609-560-9141 and leave a message...car is located in new jersey on mcguire afb
car made 320.6 and 340.6 with open catted y pipe and a whisper lid
check engine and abs light are on

video of new exhaust alot of shots of the car also:

http://media.putfile.com/Nicks-SS-Camaro
Attached Thumbnails 1999 black SS 12,500 obo-ss2.jpg   1999 black SS 12,500 obo-ss3.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 10-08-2006, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by n20ssnick
up for sale is my 1999 camaro ss...car only has 45,000 orignal miles on it...reason for selling is i went in military and cant afford on my **** a** salary lol....car has 4 new tires brand new pacesetter ceramic coated long tubes and true duals lid and maf translator spec stage 3 clutch mccleod adjustable 02 hydralics lous short stick on slp base ...all fluids were changed on time with synthetics and just changed fluid in trans and rear..car is well cared for washed and waxed every week and kept under cover while i have been gone..was a weekend cruiser only so never driven in rain since i have owned car..hate to have to sell it but i cant afford it looking to get 12500 obo for it..for more info leave a message or call 609-560-9141 and leave a message...car is located in new jersey on mcguire afb
car made 320.6 and 340.6 with open catted y pipe and a whisper lid
check engine and abs light are on

video of new exhaust alot of shots of the car also:

http://media.putfile.com/Nicks-SS-Camaro
if you take your gay "iyaoyas" sig off, you might sell the car.....
Old 10-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Teching In

bump for ignorant techers
Old 10-08-2006, 03:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

whats a techer?
Old 10-08-2006, 11:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

damnit. why cant this be in TX
Old 10-09-2006, 12:17 AM
On The Tree

looks like you beat on it alot will you take 10k for it
Old 10-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Teching In

Sorry Nick, but I have to do this for all potential buyers as I made the almost 2 hour drive to find out these things that you hadn't told me on the phone:

WARNING:
Nick was not honest in phone conversations about the car. Firstly the small issues: the check engine light is on, probably due to the O2 sensor delete, but can't be sure of it. Also, the side exit exhaust is handmade, uneven and looks poorly done.

Anyway, the serious issue: The car was in a front end accident and the whole front end was replaced, which would also make me wonder about the new engine put in. Seems like it was a decent accident possibly causing the need for a new engine. Car comes up, if I remember, with a clean carfax, although I believe it said something about a police report being made because of a collision. The car was driven hard, has a hard time when power shifting into 4th gear. Because of his army status, he has been exempt from inspection and it's been a few years since the car was inspected.

The good, it sounds nice and drives without any real issues, but the car has certainly been run hard. Again, not meaning to flame your thread, but you were dishonest with me when I asked you about specific things on the phone and I made a 2 hour drive just to find these things out on my own.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good looking out for the members.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HellRaiser
It's only the fair thing to do. I had to take off work and make an entire day for the trip just for his mother to tell me all of the things he neglected to tell me over the phone (even when I asked). I'm glad she was honest atleast.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Addict

I know for a fact that the engine was put in before the accident, handbuilt engine by a very experienced mechanic who has been building ls1s since 1997. I'm pretty sure the ses light is on from the fact he just had lts and and true dual on his car and didn't delete rear o2s. Paint is in very good condition and with a brand new engine and low miles, the car is a steal at this price. I'm not just saying this b/c I know the guy, but because I believe the car is truly in good cond. Plus you can always put a ypipe on and cat back to quiet things up. If you need a car, seriously look into this, not much will have to be done, the car has a new engine, i mean come-on people.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98camaroLS1M6
I know for a fact that the engine was put in before the accident, handbuilt engine by a very experienced mechanic who has been building ls1s since 1997. I'm pretty sure the ses light is on from the fact he just had lts and and true dual on his car and didn't delete rear o2s. Paint is in very good condition and with a brand new engine and low miles, the car is a steal at this price. I'm not just saying this b/c I know the guy, but because I believe the car is truly in good cond. Plus you can always put a ypipe on and cat back to quiet things up. If you need a car, seriously look into this, not much will have to be done, the car has a new engine, i mean come-on people.
I believe the car is in fine driving condition as well. I drove it and had no issues, I was just stating the issues that I did have that were not anounced or told upon asking, so I thought I'd let other forum members know about them.

Anyway, 40k miles, car isn't in too bad shape and a new block that was built properly.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HellRaiser
i agree...tm 4the info...nothin wrong with giving additional (neglected) information)
Old 10-11-2006, 05:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pugads650
looks like you beat on it alot will you take 10k for it
i'd have 2say that if u've never seen an F-body owner romp on the gas, obviously they lied 2u or u werent payin attn...
good luck with ur sale fellow service member...
bump...