Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Trans Am WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slow89
hey i just notice ur from whittier, so why havent i ever seen ur car around. i lived here most my life so i think i would have noticed a supra like yours!
Moved To Whittier from San Diego 6 Months Ago. Its Mostly a weekend car but you might see me driving it in Uptown
Old 03-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Teching In

i love how people consider a srt-4 a ricer lol i dont know
Old 03-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sammy Supra
Moved To Whittier from San Diego 6 Months Ago. Its Mostly a weekend car but you might see me driving it in Uptown

why dont u bring it by the races sometime. and just wondering how old are u?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn Sammy, let it die already. You have made your point in this thread. There is no reason to keep hasseling Manny. I have personally seen Manny's Trans Am and I think that it is worth what he asking.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:02 AM
Banned

why dont u bring it by the races sometime. and just wondering how old are u?
You mean Like Irwindale or california Speedway? When i was in SD i used to take the car to The Qualcomm 1/8 Drags often and since i moved up i have only gone to Irwindale once.

....I Have been reading that they do autocross events at California Speedway but i havent had a chance to check it out. I have been kinda busy looking for a car for the Wife, She wants an F-Body....and I am 26
Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 AM
Launching!

You mean Like Irwindale or california Speedway? When i was in SD i used to take the car to The Qualcomm 1/8 Drags often and since i moved up i have only gone to Irwindale once.

....I Have been reading that they do autocross events at California Speedway but i havent had a chance to check it out. I have been kinda busy looking for a car for the Wife, She wants an F-Body....and I am 26

irwindale or the streets and dont think i mean little ricer street races. i mean 5.0's leaving with the wheels in the air and the fbody next to him just watching wishing he could do that the just realize he just lost 5g's lol!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:07 AM
Launching!

and yes mannys car is worth every penny if not more.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Banned

irwindale or the streets and dont think i mean little ricer street races. i mean 5.0's leaving with the wheels in the air and the fbody next to him just watching wishing he could do that the just realize he just lost 5g's lol!
sounds interesting, i am going to need to check out some more auto events soon once things calm down with work...and once i find an F-Body for my Wife.

....I have been reading some forums and people have been metioning Willow Springs Raceway and Trackdays.....do you know anything these?
Old 03-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Launching!

sounds interesting, i am going to need to check out some more auto events soon once things calm down with work...and once i find an F-Body for my Wife.

....I have been reading some forums and people have been metioning Willow Springs Raceway and Trackdays.....do you know anything these?

honestly the guys to talk to are manny and nissan boys when it comes to autox lol. u should really come check out his fbody its really nice and i hate fbodys!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Sammy Supra, I am banning you. Since despite all of your "research" you were not able to read a simple rules-related sticky - which would have told you to stay the **** out of this thread.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/552361-rules-using-vehicle-classifieds.html

Don't both coming back, we don't want folks like you here. It has nothing to do with your choice of cars either, I like a nicely done supra. Its all about your attitude man.