Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Trans Am WS6

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by minty
I know what he is going to say so I will say it for him.

That is a ******** lowball offer.

word thanks man!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sammy Supra
I have $13,000 right now cash in hand......what do you say....?
you are prolly in the top 10 biggest ******** on this forum. your such an ******* i bet you cant **** right anymore. **** you and your disrespect of this guy and his sale. **** ls1tech for not banning this guy. hes the ******* not me. i have no anger toward him. im trying to help him when i say he needs to kill himself.

if most of the domestic ******** on this forum think theyre better than import tuners than why the **** am i ballin enough to buy this car. you guys are by far the cheapest sons of bitches ive ever had the displeasure of studying. **** everyone whos a domestic ******* on this forum. ive inspected this car inside and out and from a nice car (not import jdmfuckhead point of view). why is it taking so long to sell. ive been following this car too. its worth a minimum of 18k. this guys father died. you guys are fucked up. this guy is without a father trying to sell a car due financial issues while you guys sit here and degrade the car, seller, and sale in general.

to every open minded apathetic individual, ROCK ON!!!!!

16000+s13 coupe w/o sunroof black auto ka-e
Old 03-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NISSANBOY
you are prolly in the top 10 biggest ******** on this forum. your such an ******* i bet you cant **** right anymore. **** you and your disrespect of this guy and his sale. **** ls1tech for not banning this guy. hes the ******* not me. i have no anger toward him. im trying to help him when i say he needs to kill himself.

if most of the domestic ******** on this forum think theyre better than import tuners than why the **** am i ballin enough to buy this car. you guys are by far the cheapest sons of bitches ive ever had the displeasure of studying. **** everyone whos a domestic ******* on this forum. ive inspected this car inside and out and from a nice car (not import jdmfuckhead point of view). why is it taking so long to sell. ive been following this car too. its worth a minimum of 18k. this guys father died. you guys are fucked up. this guy is without a father trying to sell a car due financial issues while you guys sit here and degrade the car, seller, and sale in general.

to every open minded apathetic individual, ROCK ON!!!!!

16000+s13 coupe w/o sunroof black auto ka-e
You Just BASHED THIS ENTIRE FORUM...YOU NEED TO BE BANNED ASAP

I still dont understand where your agression is comming from.....You need grow up and act 19....and not 12

I have done extensive research on the car and here are my findings....

Since I have gotten Several Replys from numerous Members of this Forum, Including WS6 Manny, Asking me to share my Reasearch information on the vehicle, i shall share the information for Potential Buyer Benefit.

...I have been in the search for a clean F-body for a while and have been searching different sources. I then came across this Trans Am for sale buy WS6 Manny for $25,000...at that time i knew it was a rediculous price. So i chilled back and just kept an eye on the sale. a week later i saw driving my supra in Brea and noticed at Puter Trans Am parking in a parking lot. I looked over the car and by the mods and pics from autotrader i knew it was the the WS6Manny Was selling. I could tell buy the A-piller gauges, apex-i screen and Nitrous Bottle in the back seat.

Since i was there i decided to glace over the car, inquiring the VIN number from the front windshield. At that moment the price was still to high so i decided to do research. I Ran a CarFax to confirm milage and smog registration Information.

Doing some research on the net and calling in infomation i found out the car was bought and owned in ahaheim by a Man named Sam Shahidzadeh in 2002. I Contacted Sam, Which now owns a Performance shop in Costa Mesa Called SRT Motorsports (Which in my research i found out that this shop is a little sketch in thye work they do and have heard MANY bad comments from former customers about damage happening to there cars.

I Found out that the car was sold to WS6 manny for an amount of around $14,000. The Former owner, sam, had modded the car buy removing the The muffler, Added the Apex-i Rev Speed Meter and Autometer Gauges, 4.11 Gears and a NOS Wet Nitrous Kit running a 200 SHOT. I knew that the car had been equipped with a nitrous kit from The AutoTrader Ad....but i did Not know that the Shot was THAT Big...which a stock LS1 Bottom end cannot handle. More research said that the car had been in and accident involed the rear of the car and was repaired buy Ahaheim Autobody on La Palma.

...then this started getting fishy on the forums. I started reading on here and the seller, WS6Manny, started stating that the car was a SLP Special Edition Car and claiming "SLP=Special". From my understanding this is BS because GM never made anything related to the WS6.

The company SLP was Contracted by GM to Modify a regular Z28 Camero into a SS at there factory on the east coast. They would change things like hoods, exausts, interior peices and engine parts on the camero to make it a SS and then was sent back to GM to be sold at Chevrolet Dealerships.....SLP had NOTHING to do with the WS6 or the Pontiac Trans-Am in anyway.

I also noticed that when the price started dropping the Auto Trader Page began to change. I noticed that anything related with the Nitrous had been removed, Pics and Infomation and was replaced with with Information stating that the car has Z06 Heads/Cam...which i highly doubt now due to my research. Also noticed was the comment in the AutoTrader Ad stating it was "Adult Owned" Yet from info searched on many boards in it driven and owned by a 19 year old kid....maybe it was just under his father's name.....but the facts are not correct on the autotrader ad.

I am not trying to flame...just sharing info asked buy other participating site members
Old 03-25-2007, 11:53 PM
TECH Regular

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=681420&page=3

Here is the link to the other thread, can someone please ban SAmmy Supra
Old 03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Default hello

i know manny and the previous owner sam on a personal basis. i met him while we both worked at srt motorsports. during our entire duration of working there sam kept the bottle empty the entire time it was jetted with the 200 shot. yes it was jetted at 200 manny is wrong. btw my name is robert airth. this is my friends account. the car was in an accident but all repairs were not reported to insurance and were done flawlessly. this car has a straight frame. paint in good condition. engine in great condition. this is a great car. i personally installed all of bolt on modifications on this car. it was bought and rarely abused. this car has gone through 2 oem 10 bolt rear ends already. due to too sticky of tire and too bad of a driver. not from horsepower. this car now has a viscous aftermarket differential installed by diff works. i have been in this car, i have driven this car, i have seen all of the abuse delivered to this car. i may not know it as well as the first owner but i know more than this owner does. you, sammy, do not know as much as i do about this car. dont pretend you came up with every fact about the car. this car has the robert airth cerfication as being a badass car. how dare you talk about his father like you are? this car was actually purchased for 21k from sam over a year ago. you are wrong quit degrading manny. what you dont know about this car is that the engine was modifed with a rebuild. it got a balanced oem crank, aftermarket valvesprings, zo6 heads, and a z06 cam.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

Mods, i have not caused any trouble. I have just posted research that i aquired throught use of ligit sources and The Internet and Several Potential buyers or the car asked me to post this information for the public use
Old 03-26-2007, 12:01 AM
TECH Regular

You straight up talked **** on my dead dad!!! Dude leave my threads.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sammy Supra
Mods, i have not caused any trouble. I have just posted research that i aquired throught use of ligit sources and The Internet and Several Potential buyers or the car asked me to post this information for the public use
its not that your causing trouble. what your saying its too biased for being general information. your just a jerk. your biased views are not appreciated by anyone viewing this forum. i am not going to review any other posts you have made but im sure you need to be banned for your negative outlook. if you are truely a buyer for 13k why would you talk about his father so disrepectfully. do you think your negative comments will yield a sale?
Old 03-26-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Regular

Please no more arguing this thread is going to be locked like my other one. Supra Sammy or whatever please leave and never come back again.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by slarsen
i know manny and the previous owner sam on a personal basis. i met him while we both worked at srt motorsports. during our entire duration of working there sam kept the bottle empty the entire time it was jetted with the 200 shot. yes it was jetted at 200 manny is wrong. btw my name is robert airth. this is my friends account. the car was in an accident but all repairs were not reported to insurance and were done flawlessly. this car has a straight frame. paint in good condition. engine in great condition. this is a great car. i personally installed all of bolt on modifications on this car. it was bought and rarely abused. this car has gone through 2 oem 10 bolt rear ends already. due to too sticky of tire and too bad of a driver. not from horsepower. this car now has a viscous aftermarket differential installed by diff works. i have been in this car, i have driven this car, i have seen all of the abuse delivered to this car. i may not know it as well as the first owner but i know more than this owner does. you, sammy, do not know as much as i do about this car. dont pretend you came up with every fact about the car. this car has the robert airth cerfication as being a badass car. how dare you talk about his father like you are? this car was actually purchased for 21k from sam over a year ago. you are wrong quit degrading manny. what you dont know about this car is that the engine was modifed with a rebuild. it got a balanced oem crank, aftermarket valvesprings, zo6 heads, and a z06 cam.
This Quote Confirms all the Information that my Research Shows

If i do not know anything about this Trans Am then how did i happen to come up with all of this information?...i couldnt have just made it up and it just happened to be all right.....when i buy a Car i make sure everything is proper...esspesially on a modded car.

If this Robert fellow is correct then this car the car was worked on, at an UNRELIABLE SHOP by Un-Certified 18 Year old Kid Techs Here is 19 Year Old Robert's MySpace Account

I put my time and engery into saving myself from buy a Lemon car...and this one it...I am glad i did not make an offer when it was $25,000 and i am glad its not my car now...I would have been dissapointed in myself in buying an abused car Touch by Un-Certified Hands

Don't Be a Fool Do Research Before You Buy a Car
Old 03-26-2007, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

So what in gods name does that prove? who cares about his myspace. Goodbye. And now due too all this bullshit, someone buy the god damn car, 16,500 is as low as im going.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Banned

Its only worth $11,000 it was abused
Old 03-26-2007, 01:24 AM
TECH Regular

get lost man

Last edited by ws6manny; 03-26-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ws6manny
get lost *******
i reallt dont appriciate the rude comments...esspecially from the seller
Old 03-26-2007, 01:41 AM
TECH Regular

Your the one with the rude comments "I dont care about your dead dad, I have no sympathy", please just leave this thread, enough is enough...

please lord please

Last edited by ws6manny; 03-26-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Teching In

sam need to be banned
Old 03-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Banned

If Anyone need any Information Regarding My Research on The Vehicle For Sale, Feel From To PM Me and i can share all my research including The Car Fax with Vehicle VIN. I am willing to share this info with potential buyers to Assist them in not Buying a Lemon

Last edited by Sammy Supra; 03-26-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Banned

PMs Replyed
Old 03-26-2007, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Straight up if the cars been wrecked, repainted, or worked on, i would think someone buying that car would want to know even if the frame didn't get bent(and if it was its junk). by the way nice myspace, you seem to know a lot about LS1s being all your pics are of you and imports 19 year old and then Manny was born in 87' damn, are you 18?
Old 03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2002TAWS6Pontiac
Straight up if the cars been wrecked, repainted, or worked on, i would think someone buying that car would want to know even if the frame didn't get bent(and if it was its junk). by the way nice myspace, you seem to know a lot about LS1s being all your pics are of you and imports 19 year old and then Manny was born in 87' damn, are you 18?
exactly, This sale to me is just VERY fishy. 19 year old kids selling Cars that have been Wrecked and Not mentioning it.

Bump for a FISHY Sale