Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Www.lsxtransport.com, Vehicle Transport At Its Finest!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe I replied to an email on that one from the website. I couldn't find a zip code for queens so i used NY,NY. Let me know

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/824379-www-lsxtransport-com.html

There's a little feedback from a happy customer in the sponsor feedback section

Its winter and we're getting busier than ever, especially with enclosed jobs as expected. Hit us up for all your transport needs guys..buying/selling, back and forth to a sponsor/shop for some work(we're doign plenty of that now!)..whatever you need we'll knock it out!!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe someone was asking if you guys can transport a car from the states to saudi arabia "overseas" but i haven't seen your answer, so do you?

Let me know
Old 12-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Motorboater

Well we can sure get it to a port, but what to do with it from there I haven't really dug into yet, been very busy moving cars for people!

Ok now that you are number 2 asking about that I'll figure out how to get a car on a ship at a port at so forth. I know it can be done, we've moved a few cars to ports for members here that had overseas buyers that had a ship the car was going on to get to their country.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

email sent
Old 12-29-2007, 06:01 PM
TECH Resident

Location: sneaking in your back door as you leave!/cartersville ga

email sent a few days ago. we are ready to act on this.

colorado to georgia LOADED. and then back to colorado LOADED. no deadhead
Old 01-04-2008, 03:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I bought another Camaro (imagine that!) and it was in SC. It was transported here to Houston, TX in one day! Nice job LSX Transport
Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by berserk_z28
I believe someone was asking if you guys can transport a car from the states to saudi arabia "overseas" but i haven't seen your answer, so do you?

Let me know
Originally Posted by SilverGhost
Well we can sure get it to a port, but what to do with it from there I haven't really dug into yet, been very busy moving cars for people!

Ok now that you are number 2 asking about that I'll figure out how to get a car on a ship at a port at so forth. I know it can be done, we've moved a few cars to ports for members here that had overseas buyers that had a ship the car was going on to get to their country.
If you found more info PLZ let me know I'm planning to buy car from US and ship it overseas so PM.

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I bought another Camaro (imagine that!) and it was in SC. It was transported here to Houston, TX in one day! Nice job LSX Transport

Pics ASAP.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Resident

hey silver ghost pm sent.. need to know asap pcsing at the end of the month
Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 AM
On The Tree

Default Thanks!!!

There were a couple obstacles (as expected in the transporting industry), but Sean and Tim went out of their way to make the process as quick and painless as possible! There was even a problem with the truck driver's availability vs. my lack of patience (lol), so Tim went ahead and had the car delivered to his house (near me) and even offered to bring it to me himself!!! Sean was just as helpful with keeping me updated on details, the processes, and answering absolutely any questions that I had! And the price? The LOWEST of all the realistic quotes that I received.

My 2000 MBM Camaro SS - M6 was received and in GORGEOUS condition. Thanks again guys!!

***I HIGHLY recommend LSX Transport to absolutely ALL of you!***

- Matt
Old 01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Motorboater

Matt, our pleasure and thanks for the kind words. I need to get the rest of these guys we've moved stuff for to post up also..thanks for offering the nice feedback!!
Old 02-02-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Email sent.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:58 PM
MASS seller approved

Email sent
Old 02-08-2008, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sean, I need your help on something - shoot me an email or give me a call when you get my message, thanks!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Motorboater

Dang we are busy the last few weeks!!

Thanks to all the awesome tech members that are doing business with us
Old 02-14-2008, 11:17 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,148 Likes on 746 Posts

Thanks again guys for moving the '51 Merc from SC to IL for me.

John
Old 02-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Motorboater

No problem bro! enjoy the old school cruiser!!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey guys! I'm buying a roller (on wheels) from a town about 50 miles west of Chicago, IL. I can't remember the exact name of the town he gave me earlier. I would need it transported from there to Stillwater, OK 74074 in a week or two. Could you shoot me a pm of what I might expect for the charge (I know it won't be accurate until I give all the details), just really not looking forward to renting a trailer and going to get it.
Thanks!
Cody
Old 02-28-2008, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

pm sent!
Old 02-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Motorboater

PLEASE READ THIS:

I had to send this email to folks just now who we had orders with this week:

I am sending this to folks who are waiting on cars this week, some from this email address and some from my sean@lsxtransport.com:

On Monday of this week there was a rather big problem that came about in the owner/operator transport business, which was disclosed yesterday in full finally after 3 days of us making frantic phone calls. The online dispatch service that over 3,000 motor carriers belong to revamped their system. In doing so, they decided to conform to a little known government regulation that requires anyone who is both driving and brokering to have a broker liscense and seperate broker insurance in order to broker as well as transport. According to them, almost 500 companies including us, who were all totally un aware of this regulation and have been brokering on this service for years, lost our access to brokering. We cannot post loads, cannot contact other companies who have trucks in the area of the loads..nothing. Needless to say, this has ruined our week and then some dealing with this. We are currently trying to link up with a few large companies we know of that can take your car, but with 500 small carriers like us all trying to do the same thing, its a nightmare at the moment. We have our insurance broker looking into the cost of this broker's insurance to determine if we can afford to pay it on top of the insurance we pay for our rig, but we do not know when we will get that quote and make that decision. This is obviously very disheartening to us and the many folks from the various internet forums that we have moved cars for over the last 13 months.
Rather than sit and do nothing while you get angry, I want you to be aware of the situation and also say that I understand if you wish to contact a different company and see if they can get it done quickly. Your best bet would be a large transport company that probably wasn't effected by this recent issue. Please advise me what you expect to do, thank you.
Sean

PLEASE STAND BY, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THIS POINT BUT WE'RE WORKING HARD TO FIGURE IT OUT, ITS NOT PRETTY FOR ANYONE INVOLVED...
Old 03-04-2008, 02:30 PM
KBG
Launching!

you have a pm

Quick Reply: Www.lsxtransport.com, Vehicle Transport At Its Finest!