Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Www.lsxtransport.com, Vehicle Transport At Its Finest!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Www.lsxtransport.com, Vehicle Transport At Its Finest!

Hey everyone!

I imagine most know me, I have been a moderator here for almost 4 years and am an avid LS1 enthusiast that has owned my pride and joy 98 Camaro since it was brand new 9+ years ago, and I will be taking over as Transporter Inc's "Sales/New Business Manager".

Below you will find a detailed FAQ that should clearly set the expectations for you as the customer, as well as address many concerns that were brought up in the past.

PLEASE read this FAQ.
Edit: We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website!! www.lsxtransport.com

We are changing the name of our company to LSX Transport Inc as well. Please go to our website, where you can read about us, fill out a quote form and get an emailed reply, and read a great and detailed FAQ section. More fun and informative sections are yet to come!!

Sean

FAQ's:

• What should I do prior to contacting LSX Transport Inc for a quote?
In order for us to provide the highest quality service to our fellow LS1 enthusiasts here in the LS1Tech community, we kindly ask the following:
  •  
    • PLEASE contact the seller of the vehicle you are interested in purchasing to be sure that the vehicle is indeed still for sale and that you have interest in the vehicle and the means of purchasing it. In the past, we would receive multiple quote requests to transport vehicles that were already sold or otherwise not available for actual transport.
    • PLEASE read the rest of these FAQ’s, so you understand how the process works and what to expect when you transport a vehicle.
  • Will my car be transported by LSX Transport Inc?
Not necessarily, no. We currently have one truck, which means we cannot be everywhere at once Who transports the vehicle will be determined by the pickup and delivery locations, along with the dates requested. In many cases, the job will be completed by another licensed and insured transportation company in our vast network, please see FAQ #3 for details on this network. This is a most common practice in the transportation business, and allows customers all over the country to have their vehicles transported safely and on time.
  • Why should I hire LSX Transport Inc instead of someone in the yellow pages?
At LSX Transport Inc, we offer you a service that simply cannot be obtained on your own. If you were to contact a company from the yellow pages, there is no way to tell where their trucks are and how soon they can get to your request. You could spend all day calling every company listed attempting to find one that can abide by the date/time you need, or you can let us do it for you! We are part of a network of over 3,000 licensed and insured transportation professionals, which allows us to quickly get your vehicle transported on time and at the best rate possible!

In order to be a part of this for-profit business network, you must furnish proof that you are a licensed and insured motor carrier that complies with all U.S government safety standards and transportation regulations in order for your application for membership to be approved. Before your vehicle is picked up, we will have proof of the transportation company’s compliance with the above statements on hand if you so desire to see it.

• How does the process work/what can I expect?
When you have agreed to the quote, you will fill out and return to me our shipping form, which includes pickup and delivery information along with your credit card billing information. We will then schedule your job, either with our truck or with another transportation company. The person on the pickup end will be contacted as soon as this is completed to confirm the date of the pickup. This person will be contacted AGAIN within 24 hours of that date to be given a time window for when the pickup will occur. The window is typically 4-6 hours given that the truck is coming from anywhere in the U.S and is subject to multiple uncontrollable variables such as traffic, weather, break down, etc, etc. Service is door to door with the only exception being where local laws will not allow for the truck to travel on the streets surrounding the pickup location due to weight restrictions. If the vehicle to be picked up is NOT in running condition, be aware that the vehicle must be moved to a location that is legally and safely accessible to a semi truck. Typically speaking, you can expect to pay $150-200 more to transport any vehicle that is NOT in running condition, and the time required to secure a transport agreement may be longer. When the vehicle is picked up, the customer on that end will sign the Bill of Lading. When pickup is confirmed, LSX Transport Inc will charge the card on file for the full amount. Estimated date of delivery will be provided shortly after pickup, and the person taking delivery will be contacted AGAIN within 24 hours of that date in order to be given the window of time for the delivery. Vehicle MUST be signed for, or it will NOT leave the trailer. The transportation process is complete at this time.

Last edited by SilverGhost; 11-11-2007 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent my Z06 to the east coast thru Tim. Great guy to deal with
Old 07-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Motorboater

Thanks Mike, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Motorboater

Thanks, I will be back with you today!
Old 07-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Motorboater

Thank you to all the folks that have been inquiring!

Looking forward to moving those cars for those of you that have agreed to hire us already!
Old 07-31-2007, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

Quote on Shipping:

To: Near Chicago, IL 61354
With in the next few weeks.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Ops Sorry, I just found your quote request page,
Old 07-31-2007, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

sent you an e-mail. Good to see you guys are back.
Old 07-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Motorboater

Returned both your emails with quotes
Old 08-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Destroyer of Transmissions

E-mail sent
Old 08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Motorboater

All emails replied to, thanks guys!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:43 AM
11 Second Club

Any word on overseas Transfer?

Thanks.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:56 PM

A big thanks to Tim and Sean for the delivery of my 79 Grand Am from Delaware to Iowa. The new paint looked nice rolling from the enclosed trailer into my barn as the rain started to fall. Flawless teamwork and a perfect delivery in a beautiful enclosed trailer and pull vehicle. Also delivered a friends car from Iowa to Virginia. Positive feedback from them as well.
Great teamwork guys. Thanks a bunch!
Old 09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
TECH Addict

PM sent!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Motorboater

Venom-I don't remember any inquiry on that, can you email me what you are looking for?

kent/iowapub-Thanks for the compliments, if you thought that F350 and 26 foot enclosed was cool you should see the fully loaded brand new 2008 F450 we got last nite and some of the 2+ car enclosed trailers we are planning to upgrade to shortly

a98WS6-looking forward to moving that truck for you on the 18th
Old 09-06-2007, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Sean I'm still looking for car I just wanted to know if you guys can ship a car to K.S.A Saudi Arabia.

And how much will it cost?

Thanks.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Sean, sent you an e-mail. Let me know ASAP.
Thanks
Old 09-11-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

pm sent for quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Motorboater

Thank you to all our new ls1tech customers lately, you guys are great to work with
Old 09-14-2007, 10:10 PM
11 Second Club

Sean PLZ Read post 16.

Thanks man.

Quick Reply: Www.lsxtransport.com, Vehicle Transport At Its Finest!