Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 99 TA WS7 White/Blue

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 99 TA WS7 White/Blue

Well after driving the c6 vette i have got to have one and will need the money to put down so i am selling my 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS7 white with 30th anniversary stripes.

It has 120k miles on the clock, but this is probably one of the cleanest ever! It runs very good, no leaks and very well taken care of. I have over 20k invested in this car with some of the following mods...

Exterior

It has blue halogen headlights and foglights, Suncoast ram air hood, painted 2-tone rear bumper, I also have a custom fit weather proof car cover that will also be added to the car.

Interior

Custom two-tone blue & white leather heated seats, white face gauges, custom blue led dash and interior lights, blue suede t-top shades, custom floor mats, custom door panels and sunshades.

Engine

underdrive pulley,160 stat, chrome and mirror engine accents, ls6 clutch, flywheel, upgraded master cylinder, long tube pacesetter headers and 3" exhaust ran through a magnaflow muffler(the pic below of the rear was taken before i installed the stainless magnaflow and new corsa clone tips), b&m ripper shifter, Custom cold air intake. Tuned with hp tuners.

Suspension

Strut tower brace, BMR panhard bar, BMR lower control arms and relocation brackets, upgraded front sway bar, BMR subframe connectors, KYB adj. rear shocks, lowered with eibach sport line lowering springs

Rebuilt Rear end

Moser axles, motive 4.10 gears, t/a performance cover.

Tires/Wheels/rotors, etc..

Crossdrilled/slotted rotors,C6 Z06 wheels 18x9.5 front wrapped in BF Goodrich G-force and 18x10.5 rear wrapped in BF Goodrich drag radials. Painted metallic blue callipers with trans am in white.

Stereo

Pioneer CD player stereo system with two 12" Pioneer new in box that I never got around to install. 4 Pioneer mids/highs

I mainly use this car as a show car and have won two awards at car shows this past year, I won 2nd place at the national f-body gathering in Atlanta in the super modified class, and 1st place at a local car show. The engine bay was also signed by Scott Settlemyer at the f-body gathering. Again, this car is in excellent condition and has never been in an accident!! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Not looking for trades unless it is a vette Here are some pics. I am selling for 15.5K. I live in north florida and willing to make pick up arrangements for non-locals.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Banned

nice looking car.....
Old 10-05-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Second Club

gorgeous car..i'd be interested but looking for lower miles :/ but bump for a nice car!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Staging Lane

$15,000.........this car is very clean and well taken care of. Most of these miles are when i first bought it and had to drive up and down florida with the t-tops off, to show it off(and a few trips to north alabama visiting family). Now it just stays covered up and gets drove down the street 2-3 times a month or if i go to a car event.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 10-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

obo??
Old 10-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Staging Lane

nobody???????
Old 10-06-2007, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

15,000 For A Car With 120K ?
Old 10-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by white/blue99ta
obo??
^^^^^^^
Old 10-08-2007, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Someone give me an offer!!
Old 10-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Staging Lane

Damn........nobody wants to buy it???
Old 10-08-2007, 11:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

WS7? Isnt this thing on ebay too or something?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Staging Lane

yes it is!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Launching!

Just to clear this up for me, is this a clone or a actual 30th aniversiry car? Do you have the blue wheels as well?
Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Teching In

Looks very nice... but what's a WS7? I'm interested...also what's the ebay link?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Staging Lane

No it is not a 30th anniv. The ws7 to some people such as myself means the car did not come from the factory with the ws6 option such as wheels, susp, exhaust. But since i have upgraded everything more than the ws6 comes with and i didn't want to put a ws6 emblem on the back. So i added a ws7. But there are people who have different opions on this matter.....but thats how i look at it. Some people frown upon "fakes" but some don't. I did it just to be different and to have ricers or stangs or anyone unfamilar with trans ams ask what does it mean!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Teching In

Cool Ws7 T/a

Originally Posted by white/blue99ta
Well after driving the c6 vette i have got to have one and will need the money to put down so i am selling my 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS7 white with 30th anniversary stripes.

It has 120k miles on the clock, but this is probably one of the cleanest ever! It runs very good, no leaks and very well taken care of. I have over 20k invested in this car with some of the following mods...

Exterior

It has blue halogen headlights and foglights, Suncoast ram air hood, painted 2-tone rear bumper, I also have a custom fit weather proof car cover that will also be added to the car.

Interior

Custom two-tone blue & white leather heated seats, white face gauges, custom blue led dash and interior lights, blue suede t-top shades, custom floor mats, custom door panels and sunshades.

Engine

underdrive pulley,160 stat, chrome and mirror engine accents, ls6 clutch, flywheel, upgraded master cylinder, long tube pacesetter headers and 3" exhaust ran through a magnaflow muffler(the pic below of the rear was taken before i installed the stainless magnaflow and new corsa clone tips), b&m ripper shifter, Custom cold air intake. Tuned with hp tuners.

Suspension

Strut tower brace, BMR panhard bar, BMR lower control arms and relocation brackets, upgraded front sway bar, BMR subframe connectors, KYB adj. rear shocks, lowered with eibach sport line lowering springs

Rebuilt Rear end

Moser axles, motive 4.10 gears, t/a performance cover.

Tires/Wheels/rotors, etc..

Crossdrilled/slotted rotors,C6 Z06 wheels 18x9.5 front wrapped in BF Goodrich G-force and 18x10.5 rear wrapped in BF Goodrich drag radials. Painted metallic blue callipers with trans am in white.

Stereo

Pioneer CD player stereo system with two 12" Pioneer new in box that I never got around to install. 4 Pioneer mids/highs

I mainly use this car as a show car and have won two awards at car shows this past year, I won 2nd place at the national f-body gathering in Atlanta in the super modified class, and 1st place at a local car show. The engine bay was also signed by Scott Settlemyer at the f-body gathering. Again, this car is in excellent condition and has never been in an accident!! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Not looking for trades unless it is a vette Here are some pics. I am selling for 15.5K. I live in north florida and willing to make pick up arrangements for non-locals.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
SHARP LOOKING BIRD MAN!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks LS1HAWK......i drove it today for the first time in two weeks and man i will miss her when shes gone..........but the c6 should ease the pain.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

ttt ttt
Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

you cant expect to get what u put into the car youll get 12k$ if ur lucky take the hit and move on to a c6
Old 10-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Staging Lane

yea....i know........if we could all sell our cars for what WE thought it was worth it would be great! I am up for offers.

Quick Reply: FS: 99 TA WS7 White/Blue