Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Blk/Blk WS6 M6 ~84k Miles California

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:14 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SimRacer1
anyone know anything about this?? I never heard of a 2001 ws6 having upgraded seats/more power options.
The only reason I think it may be optional is KBB shows dual power seats as an option and power driver is standard. When the Ram Air Handling package is selected, it doesn't automatically select dual power seats. Like I said I'm not sure and I could be totally wrong. Either way, I don't think a power passenger seat is going to make the difference in a sale. I was just adding a tidbit of information instead of saying bump.

Please make me an offer, let's work something out. I would like to trade for that R1 but because of California's emissions laws it may be too much of a hassle and very risky. As requested, more interior pictures are to come. I will try and get those up on Wednesday.

If you have any non-supersport street bike that is either a CA bike or has greater than 7,500 miles and are looking for less than $5,500, I am really interested. Supersport bikes will be considered though.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:57 AM
Teching In

Here's a video of the best run I've had, 13.248. This was on bald generic tires, on an unprepped track and no drill mod. The other car is dialed in at 14.0 seconds and I was at 13.4 seconds, so he took off first. He ended up running a ~14.1 and I was under so auto-win to him, but I was happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0SnTOtI7io

If the car isn't sold in a few weeks, I'm probably going to throw on my brothers 315 drag radials and go back to Sac Raceway.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:22 AM
Teching In

Seven weeks ago when I posted this the car was at ~83,600. A couple days ago I actually passed the ~84k I originally rounded to, now at ~84,150. It's just sitting here most of the time and once I stop working overnights tomorrow, it will be used even less. I'm paying insurance and interest on something I'm not using! Make me an offer. Can't stray too far below what I owe, but let's talk. I can include a Crunch PZi 250.2 and two 10" pioneer subs if you want a full stereo system.

I haven't been awake when the sun is out to take pictures of the interior. Next week I'll be able to do that, maybe Monday if I can adjust back to normal over the weekend.

Price for this month is $12,500.00.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Just got off work and I'm going to bed! Thank god the overnights are over! Bump.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:54 AM
On The Tree

Too bad that you are in CA and interested in SuperSports. I'm considering putting my fat pig of a bike up for a trade for a WS6 once I get back from my deployment (less than 80 days!).

Old 04-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C4 Silver Guy
Too bad that you are in CA and interested in SuperSports. I'm considering putting my fat pig of a bike up for a trade for a WS6 once I get back from my deployment (less than 80 days!).

First off, thank you for giving up some of your life to allow me to write this message. I was in the Air Force on leave when some jerks flew some planes into a couple buildings, commonly refered to as 9/11. I got a phone call that went something like, "Get back to base ASAP!." I should have been on my way home in April, but ended up staying till October because of stop loss. Please, above all else, make it home safely to your friends and family.

What state do you call home? I have made many cross-country journies and am not against travelling for the right deal, just limited by school and work. I don't think I need a Hayabusa, but it is definately one of the more comfortable SS bikes to me, I would love to have one. It looks like you have a Corbin seat on it as well which adds to the comfort. PM or email me the details on the bike. Miles, clean title?, mods, more pictures, ect...

Your bike looks great and I am very interested. Definately willing to work with another military man. The only thing that stopped me from trading with the last guy for his R1 was CA smog laws and his bike had less than 7,500 miles. Stay safe!
Old 04-06-2008, 07:59 AM
On The Tree

I'm working on a PM right now for ya. "Home" right now is in Qatar. I'm actually working for the Air Force. I'll be calling FT Leavenworth, KS home in JUN.

BTW- Nobody "needs" a hayabusa, but they sure are fun!
Old 04-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Teching In

Kansas, ahh! I drove through there many times being stationed at Whiteman AFB, Missouri. One of my friends on base was from Kansas City, KS originally so I spent a lot of time there. My clearest memories of the state were the never ending contruction zones along a brand new highway 70 that brought the two lanes down to one. It was annoying and I would guess that they were just trying to balance the lane useage. My other, fond, memory was getting 550+ miles on a tank of gas with the A/C blasting in my Impala driving to Dyess, TX. Flat land is good for something!
Old 04-06-2008, 09:00 AM
On The Tree

Flat lands suck! Especially for us motorcyclists. Lol. Okay, no more thread-jacking.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C4 Silver Guy
Flat lands suck! Especially for us motorcyclists. Lol. Okay, no more thread-jacking.
Flat lands definately suck for a motorcyclist! PM replied. I forgot to ask if you had the passenger seat. If you have just the cowl it's not that big of deal but life is easier when I can include my girlfriend.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

I got the passenger seat but no passenger pegs. Nobody rides on the back of my sportbikes. The strom is another story. lol.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Teching In

PM's and emails replied to.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Teching In

Possible sale pending.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Added some interior pictures to the first post. Here are some other ones.

If you're into stereo systems, this is one benefit of sound deadening. With one 10" sub I can max out my sound meter without turning the volume all the way up.

These are the two amp racks I have. The first rack replaces the trunk flap and can be seen flipped closed in the first post. The Crunch amp on the left is definately included, installed on either rack. The other Crunch amp may be included depending on the deal. Both racks are included if you want.

Head unit at night.

Old 04-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Teching In

The second rack shown above isn't in great condition. It's been sitting in the garage for a long time and needs to be rewrapped. Probably not worth the effort.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Teching In

I've gotten some acceptable offers, but no ones followed through...
Old 04-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Bump.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Bump.