Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 1996 Civette?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But in the end, you're driving a Honda, and that's what everyone else sees.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know man what makes a honda is the lawn mower motor under the hood, as far as I am concerned this car is a corvette in a honda shell. How about this.. you go put the same amount of money in a honda and see how fast it is or just see how driveable it is. I guess everyone is entitled to there own opinion but in my opinion this car is awesome good luck with the sale bro.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Kind of like putting some dubs and a system in an old rusted out g-body, still a beater no matter what.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smokinsrt
Kind of like putting some dubs and a system in an old rusted out g-body, still a beater no matter what.
omg shut your f*ckin mouth. im so sick of all the hillbilly douche bags that talk down to cars like this, especially when they don't have the common sense to weld an exhaust together let alone transfer an ENTIRE CORVETTE DRIVE TRAIN into a civic. this car took a long time to put together, and its the only one in the world. Screw the haters, civette is a bad ****!
Old 03-07-2008, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

amen brother...I agree 100%
Old 03-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Talking

To each his own. As for myself I would rather stick a corvette emblem on a pepsi can and kick it down the road than to drive that car.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Teching In

sleeper
Old 03-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sloganish
omg shut your f*ckin mouth. im so sick of all the hillbilly douche bags that talk down to cars like this, especially when they don't have the common sense to weld an exhaust together let alone transfer an ENTIRE CORVETTE DRIVE TRAIN into a civic. this car took a long time to put together, and its the only one in the world. Screw the haters, civette is a bad ****!
You must be the one thats a hillbilly you illiterate jack ***, in the page before I talked about how great and unique it was and how it took alot of hard work and time to do and was one of a kind. Why don't you quit swinging from the guy with the civettes nuts and take time to read an entire post before jumping onto the last page and posting something. I only said that to prove a point about what it really is, a civic, no disrespect or down grading. Simply trying to show that corvette guys won't like it cuz its a damn honda how can something loud be a sleeper? I think the exhaust might give it away, and the fact that once you got it everyone in the area would know it.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

3000 ............
Old 03-09-2008, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by smokinsrt
You must be the one thats a hillbilly you illiterate jack ***, in the page before I talked about how great and unique it was and how it took alot of hard work and time to do and was one of a kind. Why don't you quit swinging from the guy with the civettes nuts and take time to read an entire post before jumping onto the last page and posting something. I only said that to prove a point about what it really is, a civic, no disrespect or down grading. Simply trying to show that corvette guys won't like it cuz its a damn honda how can something loud be a sleeper? I think the exhaust might give it away, and the fact that once you got it everyone in the area would know it.
lol.....
Old 03-09-2008, 10:08 PM
FTW
Teching In

For those that dont understand what this car is, its a corvette with a civic body.. Its more of a vette than a civic.. Bump for Travis and hopefully the next project he starts after this is even half as badass as this..
Old 03-11-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For those that don't understand what this car is will think it's a Civic.. Just as those fine *** girls outside the club will be seeing. A freakin' egg.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:12 AM
Teching In

I always liked the idea of the project, but I don't have 20K haha. So how much more would it take to complete the project?

You used a wrecked vett right? then just took the frame and other parts off that? So it is just a civic shell then?

I was looking on youtube.com and noticed a video of where you kind of came of a course, was there any damage from this?

What is it putting down? and what are all of the engine/drivetrain mods?

Are you intrested in any trades?

Is the car daily driveable? A/C, Heat, working windsheild wipers, Head lights, tail lights, blinkers, stereo?

How much would it cost to get a nice black paint job on the car? What other body work needs done?

What 1/4 times has it done?

Is it OBO or just 20k? I have been thinking about selling my camaro, but I wouldn't want to go back out and buy another 20k+ car, so I wondering how much farther the price could go down.

Oh another thing, insurance wise, would it say a vett on the title or a civic.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

this car is so ballin son!!! i would trade my lift z71 for it!!! whoever built this can put a ls1 in anything and is a hella mechanic!!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

you've built one badass car man!! I would drive that thing everywhere with a big *** smile on my face and a big blue bottle in the hatch just waiting to lay waste to every ricer
Old 03-16-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Resident

A member on anotehr forum posted this video and claims that the car ook damage to teh tube chassis in thie accident and needs more then just an alignment? Any response to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fljs6YhJ_I&NR=1

Link to site where accusation was made.
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/...d.php?t=101790
Old 03-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BIG BAD BLACKSS
A member on anotehr forum posted this video and claims that the car ook damage to teh tube chassis in thie accident and needs more then just an alignment? Any response to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fljs6YhJ_I&NR=1

Link to site where accusation was made.
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/...d.php?t=101790
cant see the page.......and dont know anyone in chicago so how would they know anything about the car......
Old 03-17-2008, 12:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by CHRRRIS
For those that don't understand what this car is will think it's a Civic.. Just as those fine *** girls outside the club will be seeing. A freakin' egg.
you would be the one to drive your race car to the club......you freaking moron!!!

Thats what the lotus or ferarri is for douchebag!

both in the driveway!
Old 03-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blueviper5
To each his own. As for myself I would rather stick a corvette emblem on a pepsi can and kick it down the road than to drive that car.
This must be josh elam!
Old 03-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Someone lock this thread.......the car is sold......at the end of the year.....im going to finish it out and get all the coverage first......

btw.....for the ones wondering......it went for $30,000

thanks for the smartass redneck comments....

Quick Reply: FS: 1996 Civette?