Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

86 Silverado LS1 Just finished restoration/conversion. Very slick! All new! Not cheap

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 05:24 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comments

I have built several vehicles. Im not saying you have not spent that much. I know how much stuff straight from GM cost its rediculous. I do agree the nicest looking body style built and they are hot commodity now days, everyones looking to build one.You just never get back what you put into it. I do hope you get what you are wanting to trade for. With that, being that maticulus and making sure everything was right I would keep it. Thats just my opinion.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:27 AM
Staging Lane

That truck is bad, Personally i would like to see it with a front axle under it!! I agree with 97 ramsst! Its his truck and this a forsale forum let him post in piece! Nice truck, good luck with it.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:56 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Despite the OP's first post I knew we'd get some in here.

If a seller's price is too high, they will know. They will know when a bunch of time goes by and the vehicle doesn't sell. There is no real need for the board membership to "educate" him.

I see overpriced stuff all the time. I just chuckle and click on a different thread. It's easy, just try it.

This appears to be an extremely well-done truck and the OP will need to find the right buyer who appreciates all that went into it.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:06 AM
TECH Junkie

dang nice truck man and very nice job on the build it might be a bit high but its worth way more then 10-12000. good luck with you sale
Old 08-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Teching In

well how about you read your own sig before you start typing,, The Corvette inspired Silverado now rolls with LS1 power. Fast, smooth and reliable.
The LS1 Silverado is FOR SALE. Might trade. <<<<< and i do know what im talking about when i tell you you wont get close to 10,000 for that not even a 10,000 trade at least, as far as paying almost 30k to restore id have to say somebody got you pretty good
Old 08-16-2008, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TWS
Despite the OP's first post I knew we'd get some in here.

If a seller's price is too high, they will know. They will know when a bunch of time goes by and the vehicle doesn't sell. There is no real need for the board membership to "educate" him.

I see overpriced stuff all the time. I just chuckle and click on a different thread. It's easy, just try it.

This appears to be an extremely well-done truck and the OP will need to find the right buyer who appreciates all that went into it.
Thanks. Well said. I don't understand the negativity on this. If you don't like, agree or want the truck then move on. Your input is of no value here. I have never understood why someone tries to value a vehicle without ever seeing it. It is imposable with only the info I have posted here.
As far as the price tag...did I expect someone to show up with 30K and take the truck home? NO. That almost never happens. But you have to start somewhere and what you have spent is a good place. What I am looking for is a trade or partial trade. I would sell it outright but there is a much better chance I will trade for something similar. I have a history of almost 20 years of building/owning custom rides. I don't do it for a living. It is just an expensive hobby of mine. I am well aware of how this works. If you don't have this experience and knowledge of custom rides then why would you prove it by responding with some of the garbage here? Bottom line is what we all were taught (or should have been) at an early age...If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! Thanks to all of you who have knowledgeable and helpful post.
This video sums it up pretty good. I think you should have to see this before you are allowed to post.
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-...internet-forum

Quick Reply: 86 Silverado LS1 Just finished restoration/conversion. Very slick! All new! Not cheap