Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

99 s10 lsx 5.3 w/ t56

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to the top peeps
Old 10-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

I am not trying to hijack thread etc just gonna throw my own opinion in. I have an LSX truck with an LS6/T56 making 421rwhp all motor. It has belltech suspension all around. TSW wheels and tires Current Performance Wiring...etc. I only pain about 10K for the truck as it sits. Its white and needs painted here is the kicker though. I work at the best body shop in the area and I know how much a paint job cost without needing a bunch of parts. Shaving the handles, brake light etc isnt that big of a deal and total would be about....lets say 8-10 hours if you bought a good kit for everything closer to 12 if you cheaped out. So I am trying to figure out how in the world your paint job is going to cost you 6500 I am not saying it cant cost that much trust me I know how things add up quickly. But I also think you are asking way to much for your truck. Depending on color choice interior etc I would say you are looking at closer to 11-12K for the truck. Just being realistic.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Well i'm just trying to sell the truck. i have way more than that into this. Trust me im not making anything off of this. I built this truck myself and i have more than 10K into it without the cost of the truck. Seriously guys im not trying to f**k anyone over i just need to sell it. If you built your truck you would understand. I have owned this truck for over 6 years and took very good care of it and i spent ALOT of my time to build it to the way i wanted it. I didn't cut any corners, i made this swap look factory. If i wanted some high schooler to paint it for $2000 and it look like **** then yea i would do it but this guy is stripping it down to bare metal and starting from scratch. He has quite a bit of time to make this look like a new truck and thats what i wanted. If anyone should know what that intails you should know sense you work at a body shop right. I appriciate your two cents but i'm better without it thanks.

After this paint job is done i would put it up against anything knowing it will look way better. You will be able to read your shirt off of this from 30 ft away.

Last edited by ssDimer; 10-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:24 AM
Staging Lane

I understand what your saying but the market isnt there for the money your wanting out of the truck. Like you said you built it how YOU wanted it. If you want it sold you would be best to finish the body work and get it in primer and allow who ever buys it to finish it therefore allowing it to be how THEY want it. I have built bought and sold quite a few cars this isnt my first rodeo. I know what looks good and I agree your truck is going to be very pretty but thats my opinion and I already have one. You may try selling it in primer but if you have this much tied up in it I would keep it if I was you......but anyway free bump for my opinion and it is a pretty truck if it was about 10-12K I would probably buy it lol I love mine.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:53 AM
On The Tree

to be honest man im open to offers. Yea i may be asking 16,000 but if i get the right offer anyone can take it. I'm getting hungery and funds are low ya know what i mean? So anyone out there thats interested make an offer i won't be affended. Thanks for the bump 72RATCAM and how bout you buy my truck from me. Won't hurt having two lsx s-series trucks.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 AM
Staging Lane

I would but I am working on finishing mine first then buying an S2000. But if your ever in East Tn give me a call and I will take some pics for yah for free.....and we can go play with the local rice burners...
Old 10-13-2008, 10:08 AM
On The Tree

haha alright that sounds like a deal. I have a friend that lives near nashville and i might be visiting in a month so ill let you know if i go.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

t t t . .
Old 10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

bump.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Get it painted yet? Just a thought, but I think it may have an easier time selling with the solid AM Gray scheme instead of a two tone... Just trying to help, the Two tone is cool too, but most prefer a solid monochromatic paint in general...
Old 10-28-2008, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

$14,000. price reduced. also ended up having it put back to one solid color so its going to be white. If i wanted it done this year i wouldn't have gotten it back till next spring/summer.