2006 Suzuki GSXR-1000 For Sale-WI

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Suzuki GSXR-1000 For Sale-WI

Hey guys, Im looking into getting a new bike and need to sell my current one first. As the title states its a 2006 GSXR1000. Bike is silver and black and in very good shape. Ive added a Akrapovic Titanium Muffler and matching mid-pipe. Bike put down 152rwhp and I have the dyno sheet available. Only other mod was a set of One Second Faster Adjustable rearsets. Bike has just under 8k miles on it and is not getting rode anymore this year since I took insurance off. Had a new rear tire put on in spring and still has enough tread for another season. Just changed the oil about a 1k miles ago and lubed the chain and all that stuff. Im including two helmets and two jackets as well. First is a Shoei RF900 that matches the colors of the bike and the other is a HJC CL-SP Animus helmet. Both are size large and in good shape. One jacket is a AGV Suzuki Leather Cruise jacket in a size 46 that i never wore since it didnt fit and the other is a joe rocket phoenix 4.0 jacket in a size xlt.
I am asking $7,000 obo or i am accepting trade offers. I might be able to throw some cash on top of the bike depending on the trade offer.
Currently these are the only pictures I have and they dont show the rearsets.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trade for a Cammed 96 T/A?