1996 Trans Am Green with tan leather. $3000

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 09:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1996 Trans Am Green with tan leather. $3000

OK, I'm finding that I just do not have the time to do anyhthing with this car and I hate to see it sitting. It was running great until 2 weeks ago, now it won't start, but I think it's probably an easy fix so I will probably have it going soon.

The car is a 96 A4 with tan leather from an 02. There are several cosmetic issues but still a good 20 footer. Crack in windshield and dash, needs front bumper paint, hood (aftermarket ram air) needs paint, A/C works but has a leak. Rear passenger side bearing making noise. I just fixed the oil leaks from the crank seal and water pump drive shaft seal. Also has all new fluids, did that when I got the car. I just redid the headliner but it needs better glue.

The car runs great and has a shift kit in the transmission, pretty fast for a stock car. All power accessories work and I just put in an alarm with keyless entry. I did this because it did not come with a door key and i needed a way to lock the doors. There is still no door key. I also just tinted the tail lights and rear signals. Also replaced 1 light motor and repaired the other. Fog lights work.

The T/A has Torq Thrust II's on it with 315's in the rear and a flowmaster muffler, that's about it. The rest of the car is untouched.

I was going to tear into it and build a turbo car but with 2 kids and 2 jobs there just isn't time. If anybody is interested I'll get specific pics, the ones I have right now are not that great and most are from the previous owner.

$3000 in South East Houston
Attached Thumbnails 1996 Trans Am Green with tan leather. 00-imag0005.jpg   1996 Trans Am Green with tan leather. 00-imag0006.jpg  
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Hey, PM me with details.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Was a bad ignition fuse, car runs great now. Going to wash and wax it for better pics unless somebody wants it now.

Quick Reply: 1996 Trans Am Green with tan leather. $3000