2003 SV 1000 S open to trade offers

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:50 AM
On The Tree

Default 2003 SV 1000 S open to trade offers

Been thinking more and more about trading my SV and going back to a LS1 car, and picking up a cheap cruiser in the winter. anyway, figured i'd see what offers i get. Its a 2003, has approximately 17k miles, runs flawlessly (i work at a motorcycle dealership so it gets maintained religiously) recently replaced clutch master cylinder seals, and added a tooth smaller front sprocket (from 17t to 16) for a little better acceleration. I'm not much for wheelies, but i do love feeling like my torso is about to seperate from my arms when i twist the throttle. It has a yoshimuira RS-3 exhaust with the zyclone baffles, so its not obnoxiously loud but has a good tone. also has new Bridgestone BT-021s, frame sliders, tank risers, undertail eliminator, and zero gravity double bubble windshield. i do have the passenger seat as well as the cowl. the only flaws paint wise actually are on the passenger seat cowl, it flew off at speed after i forgot to secure it. not really that big of a deal, you only really notice close up. Its been my favorite sportbike i've EVER owned, but all of my fellow sportbike enthusiasts are getting harder and harder to get to come out and ride with, and with a wife and kid, time is sparce anyway. at least with a car i can take them with me. Another cool thing btw is that the sv1000 has super cheap insurance compared to a normal supersport, and takes regular 87 octane. w00t.

Old 07-30-2008 | 12:20 AM
On The Tree

Very sweet...just sold my 01 TLR. No one seems to realize what fun VTwin sportbikes really are. Any more everyone wants a cookie cutter "me too" bike.
Never thought Id see the day sportbiking started lookin more like Harley ridin
lol...Nice bike..good luck with the sale
Old 07-30-2008 | 07:27 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

You have to name a price. We have no idea what you want for it.
Old 10-25-2008 | 09:42 PM
On The Tree

bumping this all the way back up to the top.. forgot i had this post. its got about 18.5k miles on it now, still runs like a charm. no issues whatsoever. moved back to podunkville (Belton, Tx) so i dont need killer gas mileage anymore, and really jonesin' for another lt1 or ls1 car. i've got it for sale locally for 5k. this thing is CLEAN. no damage or problems whatsoever. had it maintained at the dealership i worked at, so its been kept up well and it shows.

Old 10-26-2008 | 08:51 PM
On The Tree

id also consider another GTP, loved my old 4door but would have to be well modded and lowish miles. anybody? i know somebody wants a really clean sportbike
Old 10-27-2008 | 08:40 PM
On The Tree

nobody? almost traded for a jeep today but couldnt do it.. its been a while since i had an fbody and i really want one!! either lt1 or ls1, doesnt matter.
Old 11-02-2008 | 07:42 PM
Launching!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/951063-1988-2-3-turbo-mustang-fs-ft.html

Like sleepers?