1986 Stage II Buick Grand National "FEAR" For Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

free bump...i wish someone would buy this car they would regret every other fast car they had.theres nothing like a turbo buick....
Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Holy ****!!!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by prochargedchevyi
Wow man, I can't believe you're actually selling it. I used to follow your posts a while ago on TB.com. That car is DIRTY fast! I remember that video of when you were taking your buddy down those side-roads. It looked ridiculous. lol

I wish I had the cash bud... Interested in a fully restored 383ci 70' Nova by chance?

Good luck with the sale.
wHATS UP man, you know I have to make wife happy and post it. I love the car, but also have some debts you know. Your 383 Nova sounds nice, you got cash with trade? Thanks again
Old 09-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Teching In

Thanks guys, just looking for interest and trades with cash if out there. We will be running her at the 1320X Pinks event here NOV1st, should be fun and some good 8 sec passes!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by FEARR
wHATS UP man, you know I have to make wife happy and post it. I love the car, but also have some debts you know. Your 383 Nova sounds nice, you got cash with trade? Thanks again
Unfortunately, I don't... You and I are in similar situations; I'm trying to sell the Nova to help finance a move into a new house.

Besides, your car scares the crap out of me. That's one monster I don't want to walk on a leash. I'm getting too old for that stuff...lol

Guys, this car is the REAL DEAL...Anyone that's familiar with Turbo B's knows what's in this car and how sick it is. It's worth every penny.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by prochargedchevyi
Unfortunately, I don't... You and I are in similar situations; I'm trying to sell the Nova to help finance a move into a new house.

Besides, your car scares the crap out of me. That's one monster I don't want to walk on a leash. I'm getting too old for that stuff...lol

Guys, this car is the REAL DEAL...Anyone that's familiar with Turbo B's knows what's in this car and how sick it is. It's worth every penny.

Thank you sir. I know what you mean and wish you the best with your new home. If you can get the right loan with the right seller to cover closing cost and down payment (FHA) before DPA runs out Sept 26th, you may not need to get rid of your beautiful ride. Mortgage is what I do, but again, thanks for the kind words, they are nothing but the truth brotha
Old 09-24-2008, 12:51 AM
Teching In

Come on now, not interesting trades or anything with cash my way??
Old 09-26-2008, 10:26 AM
TECH Addict

The V in my sig but I couldn't add alot of $$$. Either way Bump for a nasty black car.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Teching In

Thanks Jerrad. I bet your CTSV is a nice one for sure. Any other interest guys or interesting trades? OUt

Quick Reply: 1986 Stage II Buick Grand National "FEAR" For Sale!