Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I Just Wanted To Say

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 03:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keeps us up dated... on your car....k
Old 10-30-2008, 03:05 AM

Thats funny and odd all the kid can come up with is " I like turtles" lol......
Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97
Thank you..... this isnt bragging but my back round is 15 years in m.m.a 3 black belts " 2 of them dont mean **** to be honest" 1 does in chinese kempo ...... ive been training with top of the line guys who have contracts with ufc in which 1 trains and fights out of tucson the other in tempe and the right is simple trying to get into something..... its not bragging by any means but i have a very scary back round....ive always faught guys bigger then me im 5"9 180-185 7 % body fat ive stayed that wait for so many reasons.......and ive been in my fair share of street fights in which only 1 was 1 on 1 ....ive been jumped you know how it is when you go out clubbing or a bar every guy who sees a good looking guy whos buff always wants to start **** and honestly im not that person but the minute your pinky touches me thats self defense and i feel bad for the guy or guys who have jumped me in the past when they are sitting there with 2 black eyes, broken nose, ive broken jaws and have had my fare share of giving out concusions... and honestly as a mixed martial arts ive never been proude of it at all. I dont start them but ill never back down ive had guns drawn pointed at me and ill walk right up to them and say if your gonna do, do it ......dont try to impress me or anyone else because you need a gun or a baseball bat or a crow bar.......... all im simple saying is for the past few days ive gone threw alot my sister just died in california 4 days ago i had to drop going back to school to get my degree in business which is royaly ******* me...... and yet when i come on here simple asking hey who wants to come out to the pavillions and hang out for a bit and depending who shows and there age we can head down to old town scottsdale or dos or mill and get a beer..... hell i dont wanna sit at pavillions all night long..... and no my car isnt the most spectacular looking car but it holds its on...Im always down with racing wether i win or loose.... but for reals...its like a rivaly between LS1 vs LT1 on here and i honestly dont understand 1 bit.... there both made by GM for crying out loud.... could i go out and buy and ls1 tomorrow sure but i dont have intentions of doing so. So this includes everyone includeing you michelle lets just drop the drama we honestly both dont know each other as well as to say the things we have............... Is everyone ok with this includeing Trans am , vicious , michelle, ruckuss .................None of this is personal ok. Im man enough to admitt it i hop for your sakes male or female you are as well the choice is yours...... now im gonna go watch The ultimate fighting championships and see what new drama is taking place tonight...then criminal minds.
Ya. You make a good point regarding the bickering on Tech. I treat people the way I like to be treated, period. In this lifestyle, our rides play a big part in our everyday activities. And we're bound to run into eachother sooner or later because of it.

The whole LT vs LS thing to me is silly, and can't be taken serious. There's always gona be a faster car. You gota stay humble, even when you're on top. And LT's still hold potential against heavily modified LS motors when they're built right. I've beatin my fair share of cars that, on paper are supposed to be quicker than mine, and I've goten my fair share of beatings as well, but that's way of life. I don't take it personal, I learn from it.

It's tuff for me to treat someone with respect when they don't give it, especially when they're an "internet" thug. It's childish, and unbecoming of good character. And I think the difference between men and boys, are the lessons they learn.

For what it's worth even though I don't know you, I'm sorry for your loss bro.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 PM

LT CHEVY Thank you... Ive never had any intentions of being a gangsta on a fourm lol.... but I do like what you had to say about how so many people on here are fighting about LT VS LS and its stupied plain and simple.

Im out !
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LT Chevyboy
It's tuff for me to treat someone with respect when they don't give it, especially when they're an "internet" thug. It's childish, and unbecoming of good character. And I think the difference between men and boys, are the lessons they learn.
Some people just act like they respect you and then talk non-sense when your not around. That's fu**en gay to me! Lots of people know me and know Im a cool guy. But everyone has their boiling points....GangBang Malloy is on my **** list. When I see him....its on! Sorry to highjack the thread its just that LTCHEVYBOYS quote made a lot of sense and wanted to shine some light on it.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL @ mods banning you and bringing back your fail thread.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

big of u to do...u never offended me but i respect the move...we need MORE of this in the west sect

15 yrs of mma...damn...thats a hell of a commitment and self discipline
Old 10-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Staging Lane

FBODY, i'm sorry to hear about your numerous misfortunes, you have my condolences... however, I don't think you bringing up your MMA history has anything to do with what is going on here, you say you aren't somebody to start a fight, yet there you go rambling all about how many fights you've been in and how big you are, and encouraging people to come fight you... all in the same paragraph as your apologies... weird.

there is a good possibility we will meet someday, as i hang out with the same people you do (friends of friends type thing), and if we ever do meet, i will be the last one to start a fight with you. there is a difference between arguing points, and fighting, i have no problem arguing, but beyond that doesn't solve a damn thing in my opinion. and i would be glad to accept a beer from you lol
Old 10-31-2008, 03:30 PM

agree to the fact that Captain 97 Douche bag!
is a pill popping dumbshit. We forgive. For the fact that we know a retard on the internet with no friends needs to let it all out some times. Its ok to be a jackass, but you have proven much more. O yes! You are the supreme Douche O Tool of tech.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Addict

lol at all this

Quick Reply: I Just Wanted To Say