Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I Just Wanted To Say

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Just Wanted To Say

i love caps so its going to be in caps.... I WANNA APPOLOGIZE TO THE MEMBERS THAT IVE BEEN FIGHTING WITH.... 1. I DONT KNOW YOU 2. YOU DONT KNOW OTHER THEN A SCREEN NAME IVE BEEN GOING THREW ALOT AND IF YOU WERE TO ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME I DONT PUT UP WITH **** PERIOD... PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... IM SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS AND WHAT WAS SAID..... IM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN BEHAVIOR BUT A FEW OF YOU AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE DIDNT MAKE THIS BETTER BUT CONTINUE THE CONVERSTATION AND BAD MOUTH.... WERE ALL IN AZ WERE ALL INTO CARS WE ALL GO TO FIREBIRD 83 AVE PAVILLIONS SO WERE ALL BOUND TO RUN INTO 1 ANOTHER..... IN SAYING THAT ID LIKE TO DROP EVERYTHING ON BOTH SIDES OF WHATS BEEN SAID PERIOD.... THIS IS RIDICLOUS ARGUEING ON HERE SAYING HARMFUL WORDS AND **** TALKING TO PEOPLE YOU'VE NEVER MET.... IM MORE THEN HAPPY TO GO GET A BEER SOMETIME AND DROP EVERYTHING THATS HAPPEN....

SO NOW IM GONNA ASK EACH ONE OF YOU WHOS PLAYED A ROLL ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING IVE SAID AND JUST DROP IT PERIOD AND BE ADAULTS INCLUDEING ME........

LET ME KNOW THANKS !
Old 10-30-2008, 12:58 AM
TECH Regular

aww how sweet of you, all sappy and everything

but seriously... i dont think any one should take most of the stuff that is said to heart and for whatever it matters i forgive you
Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 AM
TECH Addict

I'll agree with you when you learn how to spell
Old 10-30-2008, 01:09 AM

I'll agree with you except on the expeditious account. Other than that, I bare no hard feelings to anyone on here
Old 10-30-2008, 01:11 AM

Thank you..... this isnt bragging but my back round is 15 years in m.m.a 3 black belts " 2 of them dont mean **** to be honest" 1 does in chinese kempo ...... ive been training with top of the line guys who have contracts with ufc in which 1 trains and fights out of tucson the other in tempe and the right is simple trying to get into something..... its not bragging by any means but i have a very scary back round....ive always faught guys bigger then me im 5"9 180-185 7 % body fat ive stayed that wait for so many reasons.......and ive been in my fair share of street fights in which only 1 was 1 on 1 ....ive been jumped you know how it is when you go out clubbing or a bar every guy who sees a good looking guy whos buff always wants to start **** and honestly im not that person but the minute your pinky touches me thats self defense and i feel bad for the guy or guys who have jumped me in the past when they are sitting there with 2 black eyes, broken nose, ive broken jaws and have had my fare share of giving out concusions... and honestly as a mixed martial arts ive never been proude of it at all. I dont start them but ill never back down ive had guns drawn pointed at me and ill walk right up to them and say if your gonna do, do it ......dont try to impress me or anyone else because you need a gun or a baseball bat or a crow bar.......... all im simple saying is for the past few days ive gone threw alot my sister just died in california 4 days ago i had to drop going back to school to get my degree in business which is royaly ******* me...... and yet when i come on here simple asking hey who wants to come out to the pavillions and hang out for a bit and depending who shows and there age we can head down to old town scottsdale or dos or mill and get a beer..... hell i dont wanna sit at pavillions all night long..... and no my car isnt the most spectacular looking car but it holds its on...Im always down with racing wether i win or loose.... but for reals...its like a rivaly between LS1 vs LT1 on here and i honestly dont understand 1 bit.... there both made by GM for crying out loud.... could i go out and buy and ls1 tomorrow sure but i dont have intentions of doing so. So this includes everyone includeing you michelle lets just drop the drama we honestly both dont know each other as well as to say the things we have............... Is everyone ok with this includeing Trans am , vicious , michelle, ruckuss .................None of this is personal ok. Im man enough to admitt it i hop for your sakes male or female you are as well the choice is yours...... now im gonna go watch The ultimate fighting championships and see what new drama is taking place tonight...then criminal minds.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Addict

I think this guy's drunk.

He's breaking down on us......lol
Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by 94'BLKBRD
I'll agree with you when you learn how to spell
LOL...I CAN SPELL I JUST TYPE FAST AND DONT RE READ WHAT I TYPE..AND@&#$&$# EWHY IN THE HELL DOES IT BOTHER YOU AND OTHERS SO MUCH YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING LOL FOCKER

Some day i hope we meet and have a beer if your of age but you live in cali... get your *** down to az ... gas is cheaper and women are hotter !!!! that is if you like women jk
Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 AM

No not drunk was in a car accident last night in a little bit of pain but dont really need any drugs but what the hell vicodin and somas are my best friend........ if your cant handle pain period Mixed Martial Arts isnt for anyone

and I cant drink i have 4 ulcers.... 1 beer my god kills me but ill have a mixed drink like malibu and coke when i go out just 1 ...ive always drank for taste not to get drunk since ive been trained to always be aware of my surroundings
Old 10-30-2008, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Thank you for sharing your awesomeness
Old 10-30-2008, 01:21 AM

My sister died 2 hours after the car accident I was not in the car..... and ive never faught anyone for street credit.......i dont have to prove anything to anyone so please.... no jokes about this
Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97
ive always drank for taste not to get drunk since ive been trained to always be aware of my surroundings
Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 AM
TECH Addict

He must be having a sugar attack with all that Creatine he takes. That must be why he types so fast.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 AM

Its cool you didnt know a drunk illeagle ******* wet back in a stolen car , no ins obviously, no license . and once he hit her he tried to run but there were people who say it and caught him and held him down till the police game...and the sadist thing besides she was murdered not a damn thing is gonna happen to him... beside being deported....if it were up to me id pull a jeffery domar and show a brome stick slowy up his and .....and creatine i dont take... your body actually produces it by itself.... the only thing its good for is add body weight / WATER / and certin creatins depending what you buy can give energy....which explains why its sooo cheap.....

epherdin is the way to go ..... only down fall if you havent been on it it could **** with you kidneys and its and uppper and a downer try it sometime the downer part makes you lazy for a period of time and you just wanna sit....

but if your lazy " no names " and you need something to give you the boost /edge to work out its the best way to go but do you research first if you dont know anything about it. Me personally ive been on it for years... it doesnt do a damn thing for me anymore its not mental ill still take it and mentally tell myself its doing something but it doesnt but i only use it in the gym.....

Last edited by FBODY4LIFE97; 10-30-2008 at 01:37 AM. Reason: dfasd
Old 10-30-2008, 01:48 AM
11 Second Club

I like turtles
Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 AM

RUCK... DUE EXPLAIN THE TURTLE IM LOST LOL....

ARE YOU GOING TO THE CAR SHOW / FIREBIRD OR COULD IT BE A MIRCIAL YOU JUST MIGHT COME OUT FOR A BIT TO THE PAVS.......

I MIGHT SHOW UP BUT IF YOU AND JUST YOU CAUSE I KNOW OTHERS ARE IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE haha
Old 10-30-2008, 01:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

^^^word. any sweet KO pics?
Old 10-30-2008, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by SPLATT
^^^word. any sweet KO pics?
1. its a fire hawk
2. the mods listed arnt stock...lol...trying to play it off as a sleeper

so whats it run at the track beautiful car i must say !
Old 10-30-2008, 02:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FBODY4LIFE97
RUCK... DUE EXPLAIN THE TURTLE IM LOST LOL....

ARE YOU GOING TO THE CAR SHOW / FIREBIRD OR COULD IT BE A MIRCIAL YOU JUST MIGHT COME OUT FOR A BIT TO THE PAVS.......

I MIGHT SHOW UP BUT IF YOU AND JUST YOU CAUSE I KNOW OTHERS ARE IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE haha
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ke+turtles+kid
Old 10-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is the western section! suck it up

Last edited by ae13291; 10-30-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

1) It is most Definitely Firehawk my friend
2) not sure on times yet, the tranny **** the bed on spray, Luckily it is getting fixed up good right now By CMS, along with a new tune and a couple other odds and ends. I do know with a pig rich tune and leaking exhaust it cracked off just over 400RWHP NA. and the kit is jetted for a 100 shot, so who knows. i just try to enjoy the old girl

Quick Reply: I Just Wanted To Say