Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

nothing important...just wondering

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
I had some coworkers (one has an early 80s El Co with a stock SBC 350, and the other has a stock RSX - non S) giving me crap about my car. I tried getting them to race in the large parking lot at work, but they always turned me down for the typical ricer excuses, e.g. clutch, street tires, my gauge cluster is torn out so I don't have a speedometer, etc. Then I showed them the dyno numbers. For some reason it worked and that shut up the guy with the RSX real quick... lol. ****** bench racers!
ahah yea thats the usuall bullshit i get. o i dont have gas or, man your engine is the size of my car! give me 4 car head start lol **** all that. they talk **** but can only back it up with cars they WANT not OWN. ahah
Old 11-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Launching!

Race them for pinks...that will shut them up...
Old 11-09-2008, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Race them for pinks...that will shut them up...
why doesn't he call Richard Christensen while he's at it..
Old 11-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

i dont know what to say about this, my friend has a evo, its fast for what we have done to it. but yes i agree that most of these EVO/STI owners are fuckn COCKY!!!!! we had gone to a all evo/sti meet and everyone was "who the **** are these guys".... no one said whats up or anything, i dont know if its the car they drive, or there just some up tight, MAMA BOYS THAT STILL SUCK ON MOMS ****, AND CRY WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE BOTTLE... my Two cents...... lol dont take it personal....
Old 11-10-2008, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1sick68
i dont know what to say about this, my friend has a evo, its fast for what we have done to it. but yes i agree that most of these EVO/STI owners are fuckn COCKY!!!!! we had gone to a all evo/sti meet and everyone was "who the **** are these guys".... no one said whats up or anything, i dont know if its the car they drive, or there just some up tight, MAMA BOYS THAT STILL SUCK ON MOMS ****, AND CRY WHEN THEY DONT GET THERE BOTTLE... my Two cents...... lol dont take it personal....
yea thats the **** that annoys me. its like ok, your cars fast BUT theres always something faster. you can be confident but most of em just take it too far and think there sooooo fast kuz they have AWD lol
Old 11-10-2008, 03:48 PM
On The Tree

yea evos are pretty fast but ived raced a few and im not going to lie a wrx took me but it just motivates me to fix my car up....

Quick Reply: nothing important...just wondering