Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Got My Car IMPOUNDED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by transambandit
Good lord how do you remember to breathe? Jesus some dumb ******* people running around the world, this post make absolutely no sense and you just sound like a redneck who just got done ******* his sister and is now trying to figure out "that there intranets." Shut up until you have something useful to post.
Soundz to me like your one of those cops running around violating people's rights for your own shitz 'n giggles! All I can say is that I hope and pray that my cousin (LAPD) who I care about very much, hasn't been manipulated into pulling this kind of nasty **** on drivers.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thecobrahunter
Soundz to me like your one of those cops running around violating people's rights for your own shitz 'n giggles! All I can say is that I hope and pray that my cousin (LAPD) who I care about very much, hasn't been manipulated into pulling this kind of nasty **** on drivers.
yes you are so right, from a few posts on the internet you have me completely pegged as a cop violating peoples rights left and right.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Posi12Bolt
its not logic... its been done.. tried and true! TWICE!

they cant impound the NEW owners car (he didnt due anything)... please dont talk about something you havent done.

thanks
I deal with 30 day holds on a daily basis, maybe that is whatever depts policy you have used but for mine i know they would tell you sorry better luck next time, so yes i actually do know what i am talking about.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thecobrahunter
I don't think that's fair given he's offered the OP tons of help.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm just saying that unless it's happened to you, people don't understand just how helpless it feels to know, you haven't done anything wrong and yet you're getting hassled. AND THEN later, to have your cop friends tell you "Yeah, you were fuqked. That cop just wanted to screw with you". It isn't real until it happens to you.

Quick Reply: Got My Car IMPOUNDED!!!!