Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Kinda freaked out

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lemme say this slow since you obviously don't take to things right away, S l o w t h e f u c k d o w n, problem solved. You have to admit 5 times in such a short time is beyond excessive. It just wreaks of bad driving habits.

Your luck will run out when that CHP officer that HAS TO BE a dick pulls you over
Old 12-28-2008, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Lemme say this slow since you obviously don't take to things right away, S l o w t h e f u c k d o w n, problem solved. You have to admit 5 times in such a short time is beyond excessive. It just wreaks of bad driving habits.

Your luck will run out when that CHP officer that HAS TO BE a dick pulls you over
haha i completely agree.... thats all i was looking to hear bro.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Like you guys dont pull the same exact ****? To any one of you guys who try to act above all the "stupid stuff" ive been doing, your all full of ****. Im not the moron who guns it at every stop light, im not the dumbass who street races (and I know most of you do). I dont need you ******** to tell me im irresponsible. Im talking about cruising along faster than you realize, not being a douche. Have I gotten lucky lately? Of course. Does it mean im gonna drive like an *** every time I get in the car? NO.

And to the guy who said he hopes my car gets impounded, you quite frankly can go **** yourself. Anything else?

This post was me expressing that I didnt want to push my luck. Not an opportunity for some ***** to act how mature he is.
No offense to you at all, but dude, you're a tool. You come on here gloating on how you've been hauling *** and driving like a fool and some good guys on here give you good advice and you bitch them out?

I don't know about you guys, but getting pulled over/getting a ticket/dealing with police and CHP is reality check for me. It brings me down from invincible level to human level.

If you act like this, then it probably takes a lot to ring your bells. The guy who hoped your car gets impounded is probably right....that would be the best thing for you because THAT would probably ring your bells. Don't make judgments on the rest of the people about street racing or stoplight running.....you made this thread and you brought yourself to attention.

It's time to man up and be mature about how you drive, you don't have to prove to everyone your car is fast.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:16 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
No offense to you at all, but dude, you're a tool. You come on here gloating on how you've been hauling *** and driving like a fool and some good guys on here give you good advice and you bitch them out?

I don't know about you guys, but getting pulled over/getting a ticket/dealing with police and CHP is reality check for me. It brings me down from invincible level to human level.

If you act like this, then it probably takes a lot to ring your bells. The guy who hoped your car gets impounded is probably right....that would be the best thing for you because THAT would probably ring your bells. Don't make judgments on the rest of the people about street racing or stoplight running.....you made this thread and you brought yourself to attention.

It's time to man up and be mature about how you drive, you don't have to prove to everyone your car is fast.
VERY WELL SAID 1++++++++:thumb:
Old 12-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nacho SS

i was just trying to help
Old 12-28-2008, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 135 Likes on 106 Posts

Like you guys dont pull the same exact ****? To any one of you guys who try to act above all the "stupid stuff" ive been doing, your all full of ****. Im not the moron who guns it at every stop light, im not the dumbass who street races (and I know most of you do). I dont need you ******** to tell me im irresponsible. Im talking about cruising along faster than you realize, not being a douche. Have I gotten lucky lately? Of course. Does it mean im gonna drive like an *** every time I get in the car? NO.
Let me show you where you fail..

Ive gotten pulled over maybe 5 times in the past month or so for blatant speeding, and have only been let off with warnings everytime. Tonight I was driving through beverly hills and chirped some rubber off a stop light, and saw a cop behind me and I was about to **** my pants. I turned the corner and he slowed down but kept going. Later tonight I was down in manhattan beach and got pulled over for speeding (at least 60 in a 35) and the cop just says alright im not gonna give you a ticket, just slow down. The other night I was messing with my girl in the car next to me, probably doing 60 in school zone (1am)... got pulled over, cop says "you seem like a good guy and I dont want you to deal with traffic school, so im just gonna give you a warning".

Ive gotten too damn lucky lately and I dont want to push my luck.... sorry guys this is just a rant (after a few drinks i might add)

Do you see it now?

Sell that car before another good F-body gets taken by the Law because a dumb **** like you can't control himself.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Don't worry, as soon as you get a 22348b you'll slow down (or end up crashing and probably dying).

P.S. You've got to be damn unaware if you can't tell the difference between 65 and 35 when you're behind the wheel. Just saying.

PRACTICE SAFE DRIVING HABITS
Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Launching!

And to the guy who said he hopes my car gets impounded, you quite frankly can go **** yourself. Anything else?

This post was me expressing that I didnt want to push my luck. Not an opportunity for some ***** to act how mature he is.
your missing the fact that you come across as the biggest blowhard ever when you start a thread because you feel the need to express how you "don't want to push your luck". we all speed on a regular basis and most of us don't get pulled over often, if you've gotten pulled over that many times....
Old 12-29-2008, 01:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Don't worry, as soon as you get a 22348b you'll slow down (or end up crashing and probably dying).
i got one of those
fought and won tho
memo to self- dont ride on freeway when a bike night that i didnt know of just got over i wasnt speeding at all but there was a bunch of other bikes haulin with their front ends up
Old 12-29-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

just slow it down bro. and for ***** sake, i don't care what time it is, 60 in a school zone is a real dumbshit thing to do.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Launching!

Now what was that part about all cops are p.o.s. and how we hate all of them. Sounds to me like they have a 5 and 0 record going, not you!
Old 12-29-2008, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

kid, you're obviously invincible. we're all blown away by your luck and are just bitter. don't listen to "reason" here, you're special and common sense just shouldn't apply.

just kick it up a notch and push it a little more. worst case scenario is that you wreck, kill someone or get a fat ticket, right? who cares about consequences?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Let me make a few things very clear since most of you are having trouble comprehending the basis of my post:

Got pulled over several times for driving over the speed limit Im not talking about gunning it down residential streets, im talking about cruising down a major street where everyone is doing at least 50, and im doing 60. The school zone happened to be off of a major street.

I was let off with warnings each time. Now here is the confusion. Im not coming onto this site trying to sound like a douche saying "well if I didnt get a ticket im invincible and you all suck and now im gonna drive this **** out of my car everywhere I go". The title of my post was KINDA FREAKED OUT. As in WAKE UP CALL. Im not an idiot. I know what is safe and what is plain stupid. I know what gets people killed, I nearly DIED in an accident due to reckless driving (woman hit me head on doing 70+).

As hard as it is for me to admit, If I saw the same post from someone else id probably attack them too. Reading back I didnt make myself clear at all, and I understand why this went in the direction it did. However some of you are just plain out of line in your responses, and that was uncalled for... But im not going to get upset over some internet **** talkers. Those of you who know me, know me - simple enough. Ill keep personal experiences off this site from now on.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:58 AM
11 Second Club

Received 135 Likes on 106 Posts

You came on here telling us how you were being a tool and realized it, and we helped discuss it with you.

What's wrong with that?

Admitting the problem is one step toward recovery..
Old 12-29-2008, 05:17 AM
Teching In

I understood the purpose of this post. But I don't put any of my personal experiences on here cuz most of them would get torn apart, as did this one LoL.

But I'll admit I only play around mostly in packs when I'm out with the Generalz, and that's guys I've been driving with for 3 plus years now so we predict eachother pretty well.

I don't much anymore when I'm alone though. But I think a big part of it is age. I'm 28 and learned the hard way most of my life.

With age, comes a bit of wisdom. And you start charishing the finer things, like staying out of jail, trouble, and the five-o radar for the most part. But we are what we are, and we do what we can for as long as we can I guess. My $.02....
Old 12-29-2008, 09:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe it's because you clearly stated it was a "rant" and people usually don't rant over having such great luck.

Tell you what, I'll start a rant thread when I hit the lotto: "******* government took $10 million from my $40 million in winnings, now I only have $30 million left. I'd take them to court but I've been lucky lately. Sorry guys, just ranting."
Old 12-29-2008, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

hey **** it...u didnt get caught...same **** happened to me for one reason or another the cops (including chp) has cut me loose with an verbal warning (*** chewing) and one santa ana cop even told me my sounded good....count ur blessings cuz u only get so many...
Old 12-29-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Be glad you got those warnings

I got a ticket Christmas Eve morning. I wish it would have been a warning.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:41 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

im talking about cruising down a major street where everyone is doing at least 50, and im doing 60.
Just cause everyone is doing 50 in a 35 doesn't mean you need to be doing 60 to pass them. You'll probably catch up at the next red light anyways. The first time I got pulled over was enough to get me to slow down. I think you should take notice...
Old 12-29-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZexGX
Just cause everyone is doing 50 in a 35 doesn't mean you need to be doing 60 to pass them. You'll probably catch up at the next red light anyways. The first time I got pulled over was enough to get me to slow down. I think you should take notice...
Hey now dont be bitter because you drive a V6 ha just messing with you and all jokes aside, your probably right. And Bryce all of your comments have had me laughing my *** off. I admit I was wrong, and probably shouldnt have posted a "rant" about my good luck, so ill shut up for now. But when I do run out of luck ill make another post