Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Kinda freaked out

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 05:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Kinda freaked out

Ive gotten pulled over maybe 5 times in the past month or so for blatant speeding, and have only been let off with warnings everytime. Tonight I was driving through beverly hills and chirped some rubber off a stop light, and saw a cop behind me and I was about to **** my pants. I turned the corner and he slowed down but kept going. Later tonight I was down in manhattan beach and got pulled over for speeding (at least 60 in a 35) and the cop just says alright im not gonna give you a ticket, just slow down. The other night I was messing with my girl in the car next to me, probably doing 60 in school zone (1am)... got pulled over, cop says "you seem like a good guy and I dont want you to deal with traffic school, so im just gonna give you a warning".

Ive gotten too damn lucky lately and I dont want to push my luck.... sorry guys this is just a rant (after a few drinks i might add)
Old 12-28-2008, 06:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 136 Likes on 107 Posts

How bout don't be a retard and quit gunnin it around.

Luck does run out you know..
Old 12-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep doing it till you get caught
Old 12-28-2008, 06:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by the_merv
how bout don't be a retard and quit gunnin it around.

luck does run out you know..
^^^+1.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

i think you should get a slow DD so you arent tempted to do this stupid stuff so often.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Ive gotten laid maybe 5 times in the past month or so for blatant studness, and have only nutted everytime. Tonight I was driving through beverly hills and banged some rich ***** off a stop light, and saw a cop behind me and I was about to **** my pants. I turned the corner and he slowed down but kept going. Later tonight I was down on a surfer chick and got roadhead (at least 60 in a 35) and the ***** says alright im not gonna swallow, just slow down. The other night I was messing with my girl in the car next to me, probably doing 60 in school zone (1am)... got a handjob, bitch says "you seem like a good guy and I dont want you to deal with STDs, so im just gonna put it in a napkin".

Ive gotten too damn lucky lately and I dont want to push my luck.... sorry guys this is just a rant (after a few drinks i might add)
Sounds like you shouldn't rant, you've had some luck lately.

Start ranting when your luck runs out.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

its the holiday season, cops are just trying to help out to i guess, i was riding shotgun in someones car recently, we street raced, flew right by a cop, pulled us over and let us go, now that is lucky
Old 12-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Easy solution to not being pulled over is to SLOW down
Old 12-28-2008, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ahh yes, stupidity at its finest. Nothing like saying " i got pulled over like 6 times for speeding and didnt get a ticket, So i did it again right by a cop! then he let me go, So i did it AGAIN! YAY!"
Old 12-28-2008, 01:05 PM
TECH Regular

must be that bumper sticker that says "I blow cops"
Old 12-28-2008, 02:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Problem: I can't slow down my driving even though I hve been pulled over a bazillion times in my fbody.

Solution: Buy a honda civic with the loudest exhaust ever and drive that really fast car in front of a cop by drifting around a parking lot and you will solve the problem and get the ticket that is coming your way.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by kaleen16
Keep doing it till you get caught
lmao.....
Old 12-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Launching!

YEah 5 times, goes to show how reckless your driving. Giving sports car guys a bad name!
Old 12-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Launching!

hate to sound like a a$$hole but i hope you get caught and get your car impounded ...thats the only way youll learn
Old 12-28-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Like you guys dont pull the same exact ****? To any one of you guys who try to act above all the "stupid stuff" ive been doing, your all full of ****. Im not the moron who guns it at every stop light, im not the dumbass who street races (and I know most of you do). I dont need you ******** to tell me im irresponsible. Im talking about cruising along faster than you realize, not being a douche. Have I gotten lucky lately? Of course. Does it mean im gonna drive like an *** every time I get in the car? NO.

And to the guy who said he hopes my car gets impounded, you quite frankly can go **** yourself. Anything else?

This post was me expressing that I didnt want to push my luck. Not an opportunity for some ***** to act how mature he is.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Like you guys dont pull the same exact ****? To any one of you guys who try to act above all the "stupid stuff" ive been doing, your all full of ****. Im not the moron who guns it at every stop light, im not the dumbass who street races (and I know most of you do). I dont need you ******** to tell me im irresponsible. Im talking about cruising along faster than you realize, not being a douche. Have I gotten lucky lately? Of course. Does it mean im gonna drive like an *** every time I get in the car? NO.

And to the guy who said he hopes my car gets impounded, you quite frankly can go **** yourself. Anything else?

This post was me expressing that I didnt want to push my luck. Not an opportunity for some ***** to act how mature he is.
ok bud you come on here typing away that youve been so lucky this and your freaked out that (while your under the influence as you stated) and you expect us not to talk some kind of smack..some of us have not been so lucky the first time i ever speeded(45 in a 35) i was given a ticket for wreckless driving so theres no need for you to come on here and rub it in OUR faces how lucky youve been...as far as f@ck!ng myself sorry i dont know how to do that but im really good at f@ck!ng your mother
Old 12-28-2008, 04:11 PM
Launching!

TIRESMOKe, just chill out dude. Please keep in mind a ticket nor going to jail is not the worse case scenario right? I'm a bit older than you (I'm pretty sure) and drive trucks cross country for weeks at a time and let me tell you I've seen some really gruesome sights from speed, careless driving, and alcohhol. I 'm not jumping down ur neck or anything but please take heed to your warnings bro. I personally only got stopped once in my Camaro in the entire 4 years I had it and yes I did occoasionally street race it.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hell I was lucky the other night when I decided to be stupid but every other time i drive my car I am going the speed limit. It really isn't hard to look down at your speedometer and see wow I am going too fast, believe me its easy after having a slow car but the point is we drive fast cars stock, they are even faster when modified. We know they are fast and Johnny PD does too. Relax enjoy the fact that you own a wonderful machine known as an FBody.

And well this is a forum open to all members so when you post something like this you will have people expressing their opinions, however inapropriate they are. Hell my comment is probably border line but it is good fun for anyone.

I will say if you really don't want to press your luck park your car and stand back look at it and imagine it not being there again. Cause they may get you good again and you lose the car. I am just sayin this so you see that paying attention to driving or your speed will benefit you in keeping your car and not possibly messing it up or losing it.

Good luck with everything man I hope you don't get any tickets and you get to a dr. to get some of that lead removed from your foot.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah first time i met you you were late cuz you got pulled over.

yeah i speed too (nothing excessive) but when i get pulled over its a wake up call. i take it easy for awhile. try doing the same.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noriceinside
yeah first time i met you you were late cuz you got pulled over.

yeah i speed too (nothing excessive) but when i get pulled over its a wake up call. i take it easy for awhile. try doing the same.
Thats exactly what im trying to say... just a wake up call, kinda freaked me out.

And just to clarify, I WAS NOT driving under the influence. Ive had quite a few friends go that way, I never drink and drive. Wasnt trying to rub it in your faces either, but guess ill just keeps my thoughts off this forum from now on.