Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

So the truth comes out (regarding that grand am site)

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 02:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so why did you guys bring this useless bullshit over here, dave your a cool guy, and a grown ******* man, act like it for christs sake. as for this grand am owners forum, i laugh at the fact someone actually started a forum dedicated to a grand am, thats my grandmas car for god sake.

anyhow im done, i hope i didnt upset anyone, dave you just need a friendly wake up call.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow...those GAOC people are a bunch of vaginas...wait...even vaginas don't deserve that kind of insult.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I feel like I'm in high school all over again....
Old 01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
so why did you guys bring this useless bullshit over here, dave your a cool guy, and a grown ******* man, act like it for christs sake. as for this grand am owners forum, i laugh at the fact someone actually started a forum dedicated to a grand am, thats my grandmas car for god sake.

anyhow im done, i hope i didnt upset anyone, dave you just need a friendly wake up call.
They are fun little cars and if you are a car enthusiast and it was your first car then hey you take pride in it. I did that car was mine my parents never bought it for me they got the loan but I made the payments on it.

I will agree I started this by posting my little shin dig up here but I thought people would get a kick out of it. Now it seems to be getting more personal. I usually hate drama but damn this guy just seems to get under my skin. I get along with just about everyone you really have to try hard to get me to not like someone.

Mehh you are right but hey what fun would life be without some kind of drama.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I feel like I'm in high school all over again....
No No No
High school

Boy 1: Dude I like so totally love jennifer, but steve is being a total jerk and like not letting us sit in the cafeteria.

Boy 2: Yeah man sucks her older bro had to repeat his senior year just so he can watch over her and be a turd.

Girl 1: oh my godddd jenny your brother is soo hott, and I love the fact he failed last year to watch over you it is sooo sweet. Can I get your brothers number?

Girl 2: Ewww he is so my brother and besides i can't sit with Adam at lunch because steve is such a jerk. I am gonna tell mom when I get home that either he gets home schooled or my social life is over.... **Over dramatic stomping away now and huge scene in cafeteria where people are roudy and some nerd is hanging from a hook by his underwear**
Old 01-23-2009, 02:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
No No No
High school

Boy 1: Dude I like so totally love jennifer, but steve is being a total jerk and like not letting us sit in the cafeteria.

Boy 2: Yeah man sucks her older bro had to repeat his senior year just so he can watch over her and be a turd.

Girl 1: oh my godddd jenny your brother is soo hott, and I love the fact he failed last year to watch over you it is sooo sweet. Can I get your brothers number?

Girl 2: Ewww he is so my brother and besides i can't sit with Adam at lunch because steve is such a jerk. I am gonna tell mom when I get home that either he gets home schooled or my social life is over.... **Over dramatic stomping away now and huge scene in cafeteria where people are roudy and some nerd is hanging from a hook by his underwear**
you just proved his point lol
Old 01-23-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you just proved his point lol
I figured it would be funny though to add a visual scene to it... Come on LOL
Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by fast01z28
First off, anyone who doesnt care, leave. i dont wanna read people saying to keep it to myself.

you must have missed the first sentence in this thread, so here it is.

and here it is again, just in case you missed it a second time.

Originally Posted by fast01z28
First off, anyone who doesnt care, leave. i dont wanna read people saying to keep it to myself.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu

i know, and i can read, sometimes a friend just needs a little "push" in the right direction.

but thanks,,, i guess
Old 01-23-2009, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Talking

The guy that sent that PM is such a dumbass. Yea he does sounds like he's on roids. Funny that he thinks he can kick anyones *** LOL! The bad thing about all that muscle mass (if he truly has any, or maybe he is just in a testosterone rage) , is that it slows you down. You ever wonder why 95% of the UFC fighters (that win) arent that bulky and very musclular? The slow *** bodybuilder will get hit 2 times before he thows a swing. I know someone is gonna say "what a Brock Lesner?" , well he is quite different with his wrestling ability and conditioning. Speed (and knowledge of the Martial arts) is power as well. I have seen a 205 lb guy take out a guy thats 290 lbs of muscle mass because he was so slow. just my .02!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:13 PM

Ya know john has had an issue with me the second he opened his mouth and started talking **** about my car being an automatic and getting all defensive. Dave is not blowing this out of preportion I have known dave a long time and he won't do it unless somebody starts ****. You are wrong and hell I invite this john guy to come out and play. I have never lost a fight and I hope he has a good dental plan.
it's his personal preference that he doesn't like automatic. LET. IT. GO...he's entitled to an opinion
i thought i knew dave until i found out the facts,,,Dave blew it out of proportion blaming the wrong people.
adam what is john gonna do fly across the country to prove something? no....not worth the money or time. compare each other's time slips is all you can do. or go onto PINKS and settle it there.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hlaalu

i know, and i can read, sometimes a friend just needs a little "push" in the right direction.

but thanks,,, i guess

Now let us all go sing koom baya and make smores around a comap fire while drinking some beer or alcoholic beverages.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh oh !!!! yea settle it on Pinks!!! or better yet in a cage match!!!! yeah!!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by T/AWS6969
oh oh !!!! yea settle it on Pinks!!! or better yet in a cage match!!!! yeah!!
Or even better a bikini mud wrestling match. That would be awesome too. except I don't wanna put on a bikini so i gotta find a girl to wrestle that guy.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL! Adam you crack me up!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:13 PM
TECH Addict

Or even better a bikini mud wrestling match. That would be awesome too. except I don't wanna put on a bikini so i gotta find a girl to wrestle that guy.
**** man ill wrestle a half naked babe in some mud, don't waste the event on that other guy!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah well I try sometimes. I figure this thread is going to go nowhere we have some chick from GAOC on here defending him even though she really doesn't know the story that well and is biased and of course I am biased towards myself, go figure, I had an issue with the guy after he repeatedly would not shut up, his buddy is a mod and it is a close knit family there of ga owners. I would sit on that forum and watch things get out of hand because no one could control themselves. I have unfortunately became apart of it, but after having someone over the internet start trying to start something. I simply offered him a solution to come settle like men do but hey if the track is where it has to happen well then duh his car is faster, the argument was never who's was faster.

Mehh retardation is contagious. I caught the bug at one point but never forgot my helmet or backpack. the fanny pack was the greatest invention ever......
Old 01-23-2009, 06:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Talking

LOL! maybe she felt sorry for him cause he has a little ***** and tiny ***** due to the steroids
Old 01-23-2009, 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats possible but hey who knows. Mehh its all ***** and cookies anyways.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

agreed and very well put

Quick Reply: So the truth comes out (regarding that grand am site)