Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

So the truth comes out (regarding that grand am site)

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So the truth comes out (regarding that grand am site)

First off, anyone who doesnt care, leave. i dont wanna read people saying to keep it to myself.

I will start off apologizing to anyone on here that read my other post (that i have deleted) and was bothered by it. Some recent info has come to light to reveal the douche bag who got me banned on there. It has nothing to do with the lame rules of the webiste.

It was this guy on there who bought a mustang GT and then supercharged it. He posts on there thinking hes the big guy on campus, talking down to me and any other Chevy owner. He apparently tried to post in my for sale thread on another site but his reply was deleted, so he sent me a PM. ill put it up here for all to see. I believe he is a mod on the site i was banned from.

Originally Posted by RAMAIRGT1
since it got deleted when i made the post i figured i send this to you here

You are such a douche. $16K is bullshit for this car. If you didnt want to sell it so bad you wouldnt keep coming down on the price. Talk about a stick up the ***. You talk about how this car was never beat on yet you post pictures of burnouts at the track.

Why dont your bring that POS out to LVD and I'll mop it up all day long. **** I'll even give you a head start.
Bring your douchebag buddy too. Since you both decided to be *****'s and flex your e-***** on LS1Tech I'd love to take him up on his offer and break his 6'6 215lb twig frame right in half. I'd break both of you dirtbags in half without even breaking a sweat. I dont give a **** how big either of you think you are. Before you run your mouth find out who you are dealing with.
Bitch
not sure i need to say anything else. the other guy hes referring to is LS1Adam84
Old 01-22-2009, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

... yea good luck with all that. i would just let it go honestly.. what do you have to prove? and you dont have to answer to that guy, race or no race, fight or no fight, win or lose he will prob still be a douche bag in the end so why bother?
Old 01-22-2009, 06:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

here, watch this and it should give inspiration lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA&NR=1
Old 01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

wat is this dumbasses screen name on here dave... my stock *** ws6 wil saw this guy in half... he is callin u a douche... he bought a gt and then supercharged it to be at ur level... and then he has the odasity(sp?) to call u out.. have his bitch as come to LA if he is really sure his blown gt can take a stock f-body
Old 01-22-2009, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

this is Katie from the GAOC and i'm just replying to dave's post here...
is it complete B.S. that this kid john, whom i know as well, and he is a good guy. i can't believe he did this and is totally out of his character. i'm starting to think the roids are getting to his head now.
it's dave's deicsion for how much he thinks his car is worth. it's not like he has a little dime a dozen v6 camaro
in honesty...john is a hater.....and he needs to chill out and come back to earth.
dave: my only thing to say is forget john. he's a HATER just as kat Williams said....btw...i loved that video especially for the part about the women....hell yea!
Old 01-22-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
wat is this dumbasses screen name on here dave... my stock *** ws6 wil saw this guy in half... he is callin u a douche... he bought a gt and then supercharged it to be at ur level... and then he has the odasity(sp?) to call u out.. have his bitch as come to LA if he is really sure his blown gt can take a stock f-body
i dont know that hes a member, i think he was just trollin.

youre a member on gaoc, look him up on there. he claims 493rwhp.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

what is the site called, i cant seem to find it, link me dave

edit found it

Last edited by Raptor_WS6; 01-22-2009 at 08:17 PM. Reason: found it
Old 01-22-2009, 08:17 PM
TECH Addict

dave i wouldn't worry about that freak. he's probably the guy who got ditched on high school prom night and is still taking it out on everyone.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who gives a ****!! keep the drama to yourself dave! nah i'm just messing w/ yah man

talk about flexing your "e-*****" this fkr is taking that **** to another level
Old 01-22-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
super raptor to the rescue lol
Old 01-22-2009, 08:20 PM
TECH Addict

i googled that user name. apparently he is a 30 year old dude from NY, that should explain a lot.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by L3THAL_Z28
super raptor to the rescue lol
Old 01-22-2009, 08:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fast01z28
i dont know that hes a member, i think he was just trollin.

youre a member on gaoc, look him up on there. he claims 493rwhp.
claims to be 2 seconds faster than you on 20s

Old 01-22-2009, 08:55 PM
TECH Addict

i'd like to poop in his cereal
Old 01-22-2009, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha you guys are funny.

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i googled that user name. apparently he is a 30 year old dude from NY, that should explain a lot.
wait, what does 30 have to with it? i can see the NY thing.

so i emailed the owner of the site. he says that he banned be cause i agreed with adam in what he said about their site.

so what do you guys think about that crazy weather we had today? like 80-something with rain.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

earthquake is upon us
Old 01-22-2009, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea crazy weather usually means that.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:06 PM

ok i just want to say this.... dave took this way out of context and is giving FALSE information. ramairgt1 is innocent and all i can say is i was given false info as well therefore what led to my little rant. i should have known better then to believe dave. ramairgt1 is a good friend and have known him for longer then dave. i should have known what happened wasn't true at all. dave said some not so kind things on GAOC therefore he got banned, ramairgt1 is not the cause of dave getting banned nor did he ban dave himself at all.....
don't let dave fool you like he just fooled me. ego's are flying wildly over here
Old 01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bouchie11982
ok i just want to say this.... dave took this way out of context and is giving FALSE information. ramairgt1 is innocent and all i can say is i was given false info as well therefore what led to my little rant. i should have known better then to believe dave. ramairgt1 is a good friend and have known him for longer then dave. i should have known what happened wasn't true at all. dave said some not so kind things on GAOC therefore he got banned, ramairgt1 is not the cause of dave getting banned nor did he ban dave himself at all.....
don't let dave fool you like he just fooled me. ego's are flying wildly over here
the only ego i see is some dude from ny threatening to beat up some people.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bouchie11982
Ya know john has had an issue with me the second he opened his mouth and started talking **** about my car being an automatic and getting all defensive. Dave is not blowing this out of preportion I have known dave a long time and he won't do it unless somebody starts ****. You are wrong and hell I invite this john guy to come out and play. I have never lost a fight and I hope he has a good dental plan.

Quick Reply: So the truth comes out (regarding that grand am site)