Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Well i gave in and took the car down to CMS.

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yungepjr
see what i mean LOL. i wana see what numbers i can get outta my stock *** car. its an 00 tho not tha dope 02's lol.
Ryne will take care of it. Since the first time I had my car tuned and the exhaust built ive been back for some "adjusting" after I installed teh 9" and was very well taken care of.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryne seems cool. Haven't talked to him personaly but seen him at the meet. His car is sex on wheels!

Sounds so sick too.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ace5Oh
Ryne seems cool. Haven't talked to him personaly but seen him at the meet. His car is sex on wheels!

Sounds so sick too.
Which one? The GTO or the Z06...and if the Z06...which one?The C5 or C6?...lol.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:46 PM
11 Second Club

wow great numbers!!! i thought my car was a freak lol, guess not. **** i can only imagine what 200 ft lb of torque feels like at the flip of a switch.

anyhow, i guess my uncle was over their working on putting in some air lines for the shop that day, cause he mentioned something about this car putting down ridiculous power, congrats.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MrElectric03
Which one? The GTO or the Z06...and if the Z06...which one?The C5 or C6?...lol.
good point, hard to distinguish which bad *** car of ryne's people are talking about.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am from the Bay Area Too and my car is going to CMS for a new motor and tranny build in a few month's!!!! Talked to Ryne a lot and he set me up right and can't wait to get the car trailered out there.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:08 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by james562
Sounds like the tune and bottle pressure were on the money...

How did the car make 361RWHP on with only a catback, cat bypass, and a tune? Does the dyno read high(like Haddads dynapack)? Or does he just have a very dyno friendly setup(stock gears,10 bolt, 6 speed, 02 Car)?

Either way the car should move out real nice good job man
sometimes i wonder if the dyno reads high, or it is the cars....... but then the very next day a car will come in and put down very very normal power numbers. then i see the cars with big numbers run and they run their *** off. so i feel my dyno is pretty close the "industry standard power numbers", but remember people its just a number, its really about how much power you picked up from the first dyno pull, and how well the car runs
Old 01-28-2009, 12:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1FASTBIRD
I am from the Bay Area Too and my car is going to CMS for a new motor and tranny build in a few month's!!!! Talked to Ryne a lot and he set me up right and can't wait to get the car trailered out there.
i have been wanting to take my daughter and GF to the san francisco area, so maybe i will just drive up there in my truck and trailer and pick your ride up for you !
Old 01-28-2009, 12:11 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ace5Oh

Sounds so sick too.
next time come talk to me, i always like talking to new people and talking about cars
Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
sometimes i wonder if the dyno reads high, or it is the cars....... but then the very next day a car will come in and put down very very normal power numbers. then i see the cars with big numbers run and they run their *** off. so i feel my dyno is pretty close the "industry standard power numbers", but remember people its just a number, its really about how much power you picked up from the first dyno pull, and how well the car runs

Good point, as long as your able to measure a gain or loss in a consistant mannor then thats all that matters.

At least it doesnt read as high as Hadads (370RWHP cars running 13.2's@108)

I still think 360rwhp with only GMMG catback, tune, and stock cats deleted
seems really unrealistic for any Stock 241 headed, stock motor, stock exhaust manifolds, etc...

But then again those 02 cars are consistantly stronger than the 98-00 Fbod's

As long as it hauls and the dude is happy then thats all that counts
Old 01-28-2009, 02:26 AM
TECH Junkie

yea... my car actually read a few points lower this last trip... but I swear it feels stronger... absolutely more responsive.... who knows... I do know on my dyno graphs my A/F is basically a straight line...

I gotta get my lazy *** outside and start pulling **** apart... spark plugs, fuel filter, etc... gotta try and find my sputter issue so I can drive her again...

also, after the Volant install, since the POS doesn't support my radiator, on my way home to AZ from CA, I found a power steering hose cut in half because my radiator isn't supported and pushing all my **** towards my belts... hooked up my A/F guage, which for whatever reason isn't working... it never stops with this thing lol...
Old 01-28-2009, 12:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
wow great numbers!!! i thought my car was a freak lol, guess not. **** i can only imagine what 200 ft lb of torque feels like at the flip of a switch.

anyhow, i guess my uncle was over their working on putting in some air lines for the shop that day, cause he mentioned something about this car putting down ridiculous power, congrats.
ur a homo luke...lol
Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

next time come talk to me, i always like talking to new people and talking about cars
Yeah you did seem kinda businees though on saturday, which is understandable. but dude your vette is dope, my pops was at irwindale when you ran and he was like ohh the vette was there saturday? I was like yeah, he loves vettes, his dream on is a 63, but he knew how fast your car was and is like man I wish I could get a vette, then blames my mom. LOL not really but he can't get a toy car till she gets some work done around their house so they do nothing hahaha.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

was i really business like on saturday? by the way nice meeting you
Old 01-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by entewoh
I have a car that makes 513hp on motor, i'd like to run your car to see how it does. That will verify your numbers. I will meet you anywhere in socal to do this
pm sent, lets set something up for tonight
Old 01-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Banned Village Idiot

i think Ryne's dyno is on the money, i had my car dynoed there a **** load of times and once on a different dyno and read the same
Old 01-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Teching In

regardless of the way the dyno reads, as if their is an exact forumla for it, i gained what i gained and thats the point. if i started with 200 hp and ended up with 360 ryne still did his job and thats make hp.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

was i really business like on saturday? by the way nice meeting you
Well rahter pretty focused or that might be how you normally are, I have the attention span of a bee so... to me someone with a normal attention span is business. LOL
Old 01-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Username
pm sent, lets set something up for tonight
Pm replied. Race is going down tonight in Compton
Old 01-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
i think Ryne's dyno is on the money, i had my car dynoed there a **** load of times and once on a different dyno and read the same
+1 on that.
My car read within a couple of HPs on a DynoJet here in SD compared to what Ryne dynos it at.

Quick Reply: Well i gave in and took the car down to CMS.