Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 11:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Announcing: The first annual Stinson Beach super rally cruise

Date: Mar 01, 2009 Sunday

Meet up location: Serramonte Petsmart - 315 Gellert Blvd., Daly City, CA 94015

Meet up time: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM

Start out time: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM (SHARP no waiting for whoever)

Brought to you by Frisco Muscle

For those of you who attended our Feb 8, 09 ride out, you'll know what's going on here. This is our Stinson Beach super rally cruise. I'll try to make this an annual event so everyone will remember us and make us grow bigger.

Formation will stay the same as the note I pass out to everyone on Feb 8. The only thing that open is what we do for lunch and after. I'm trying to make a BBQ happen there, if not, there's a burger joint at Stinson Beach pretty good. Our last cruise in 2008 to Stinson Beach had 21 car with us. This time I hope it'll get bigger.

As I mentioned before, I WILL NOT RELEASE ANY DETAIL INFO ON ANY PUBLIC FORUM. If you'd like to join this event and want some more detail, email me darknessxyz@yahoo.com. When you email me, please state which message forum you're from, your name and your screen name. I'll have detail info and map at the event for everyone. However, this is better for you to know the details in advance so you can prepare yourself. Anyone has wide angle lense camera and video cam, please bring them. Also please bring or buy a two way radio since 80% of the route has NO cellphone or GPS signal.

Any make and model will be welcome to join this event. You can bring out your F-body, Vette, Old school, Viper, Cobra, anything you want. I might roll in my minivan as well, who knows.

This same thread will be posted on Norcal-LSx.com, LS1GTO.com, LS1Tech.com, LS1.com, Norcalvetttes.com and Corvetteforum.com and get update frequently.

Gentleman, start your engine.

Last edited by darknessxyz; 02-09-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just a heads up I think that should be some GTO and maybe G8 gonna join this. Bring you F-body, Vette or whatever. Let's roll.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I hope to see more new people will join us.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There's people emailing me about the detail info. Keep them comin.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

FYI, Our group and people at Norcal-LSx are planning for a BBQ at Stinson Beach for lunch and hang out. What do you guys think about this? Maybe I'll make a list of who's goin and buy enough food/drink for everyone. I'm hoping to keep it $5/person include food and drink. So more people to join will help keep the cost down. Let me know what you guys suggest. A pot luck style BBQ will work too, only if you don't mind carry food/drink to run the rally.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

We've 9 cars from Norcal-LSx.com and 6 cars from LS1GTO.com so far. There'll be another 5-8 cars from Frisco Muscle. It'll be another good turn out, everyone keep it comin.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Everyone email me for the info.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Teching In

i'm telling
Old 02-15-2009, 05:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump Bump
Old 02-16-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Since we're talking about over 40 cars/people will attend this event, I might need to start collect money for the BBQ. Please understand that I really can't chill out $400-500 for food and drink then I can't collect all the money back. I'm thinking about how to collect the money, maybe Paypal (I need to suck up the fee too ). Also, I might need to have some volunteer to carry some stuff if necessary, I'm not sure yet.

I just went to Costco for some price check. I'll have a list of what we'll have for BBQ later. A rough idea, we'll either have burger or hot dog plus baby back rib and chicken thigh. All the updates will be on the first post, please check it.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whoever plan to attend the event please post up. Everyone please check the first post for your name, if your name NOT on the list, please post up so I can have an actual head count.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha nothin but a bunch of southern boys in this section.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's all the northern crowd? People from Fairfield?
Old 02-18-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've confirmed there'll be a professional photographer join us. He'll take photo shoot and vid for us for FREE. You guys just need to bring a USB flash drive with you and he'll upload your pics. I'll bring my 1GB finger.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's only one week to go until we've out event. I'm so excited. For those who wanna join the event, we'll now start collecting money for BBQ. It'll be $10 per person to join the BBQ including food and drinks. There's 2 ways to reserve your BBQ spot: 1) You can send Paypal to darknessxyz@yahoo.com (please add $0.60 Paypal fee). Please include your Name, phone number, your forum ID and from which forum; Or 2) you can make a Wellsfargo bank deposit to my saving account (no fee involve, PM me account number). Keep your deposit receipt and write down the same items listed above on it as proof of payment.

Whoever send me the BBQ money please also send me an email to darknessxyz@yahoo.com so I know you paid already. I'll have a list at the event and confirm with everyone who's paid.

Payment due date is Feb 25, 09 before MIDNITE. If I don't receive your payment by then, I assume you don't want to BBQ with us. Therefore, I WILL NOT prepare your meal. You're still welcome to join our event and there's two restuarants at Stinson Beach.

Last edited by darknessxyz; 02-22-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by darknessxyz
It's only one week to go until we've out event. I'm so excited. For those who wanna join the event, we'll now start collecting money for BBQ. It'll be $10 per person to join the BBQ including food and drinks. There's 2 ways to reserve your BBQ spot: 1) You can send Paypal to darknessxyz@yahoo.com (please add $0.60 Paypal fee). Please include your Name, phone number, your forum ID and from which forum; Or 2) you can make a Wellsfargo bank deposit to my saving account 9398852328 (no fee involve). Keep your deposit receipt and write down the same items listed above on it as proof of payment.

Whoever send me the BBQ money please also send me an email to darknessxyz@yahoo.com so I know you paid already. I'll have a list at the event and confirm with everyone who's paid.

Payment due date is Feb 27, 09 before NOON. If I don't receive your payment by then, I assume you don't want to BBQ with us. Therefore, I WILL NOT prepare your meal. You're still welcome to join our event and there's two restuarants at Stinson Beach.
****** love your pic..She is nice.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nalmak
****** love your pic..She is nice.
Search for "Veronika Zemanova".

Whoever wanna join us?
Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I checked the due date for BBQ money to Feb 25, 09 by MIDNITE. Everyone please note that.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's here. This coming Sunday is our event. Whoever wanna join us, please read the first post AND email me for details.

For those who want the BBQ happen, you guys gotta pay me $10 for your food and drinks. They're limited supply to whoever paid me. Payment menthol listed on the above post. Those who gonna show up at Colin's house, make sure you've the money ready. If I've less than 15 people in total, BBQ will be cancel.

There's nothing gonna stop our run, expect it's hammering. The weather channel said it's 40% chance of rain. Let hope it'll drop down to 30, 20, 10 and then no rain. Since the weather condition is not guarantee, I'll have final decision by Friday nite and post on all the forums. Stay tune everyone and get ready.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If the weather condition is not permitted, the run will be postpone to the following week

Quick Reply: Announcing: The first annual Stinson Beach super rally cruise