Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop beats the hell outa teen girl...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 01:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C5natie
I work at a womens jail and they can be pretty rude especially when they first arrive and before reality sets in but still, you gotta have self control. Just tell a female deputy to rock her. j/k.
Rock her with clothes on or off??? cause clothes off then film that ish man... LOL
Old 03-09-2009, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1QuickBlkZ28
Even if it was a grown man, the cop asks you to remove your shoes and you kick the shoe and it happens to tap the cop the force used in that video was excessive. Now consider that it was a 130 lb(max) teenage girl, not that it makes a difference but she may have been at the station for something very petty. BTW Assault is a serious felony especially on a handcuffed juvenile, and using ur feet in the comission of an assualt can be considered asualt wit a deadly weapon. If your daughter got picked up for shoplifting, got kicked, punched in the head, and picked up form the ground by her hair in the time it took you to drive down to the station would you feel like she "got what she had coming"?
yes she did.
but did she deserve all the stuff that was not used to secure her? i think not.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:19 PM
11 Second Club

I saw tactics used to take down a non-complying person in custody, but nothing to get all worked up over. A little jail justice is not uncommon, and oftentimes deserved. Does it violate your civil liberites? Probably. Do I care? Nope. If I'm in jail, I'm seeking the path of least resistance with the deputies and would never give them an excuse to beat my ***.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
Does it violate your civil liberites? Probably. Do I care? Nope.
Is this the attitude America was built upon? I think not. I bet you would care if it were your or a relative of yours' civil liberties being violated. Especially a daughter, whether she was right or wrong.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:59 PM
10 Second Club

I saw tactics used to take down a non-complying person in custody, but nothing to get all worked up over. A little jail justice is not uncommon, and oftentimes deserved. Does it violate your civil liberites? Probably. Do I care? Nope. If I'm in jail, I'm seeking the path of least resistance with the deputies and would never give them an excuse to beat my ***.
non- complying? It looked to me that she was just standing still waiting for the door to be closed. That constitutes compliance in my eyes.

tactics? a punch in the face, head to the wall, grabbed by hair, slammed down, picked up by hair. Those are your tactics?? How about just closing the ******* door and keeping your ego in check?

I know it isnt uncommon, but it's sickening to see you try to act as if that was acceptable. I'd seek the path of least resistance as well, but there was no reason that that was necessary.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a bunch of clowns. She looked like a little teenage girl.

lol @ non-complying and thinking this was reason for enough to use that type of force.

People baffle me.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:37 PM
On The Tree

they aint got **** on the LA county sherrifs in central jail...maglight parties allllday
Old 03-09-2009, 02:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
non- complying? It looked to me that she was just standing still waiting for the door to be closed. That constitutes compliance in my eyes.

tactics? a punch in the face, head to the wall, grabbed by hair, slammed down, picked up by hair. Those are your tactics?? How about just closing the ******* door and keeping your ego in check?

I know it isnt uncommon, but it's sickening to see you try to act as if that was acceptable. I'd seek the path of least resistance as well, but there was no reason that that was necessary.
Since there is no audio, and we don't really know what was happening, you can't say for sure she was complying. There is evidence in her action that she wasn't. Do you have any training as a correctional officer or as a peace officer, or any experience other than a video-watcher to claim inappropriate force was used? I find it amusing that it is the folks who have no idea what goes on in a jail or prison are the same ones to vilify the officers when they see candid reality.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Launching!

Since there is no audio, and we don't really know what was happening, you can't say for sure she was complying. There is evidence in her action that she wasn't. Do you have any training as a correctional officer or as a peace officer, or any experience other than a video-watcher to claim inappropriate force was used? I find it amusing that it is the folks who have no idea what goes on in a jail or prison are the same ones to vilify the officers when they see candid reality.
The funny thing is that a jury is also gonna be a video-watcher finding inappropriate force was used from the looks of it.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so what your saying is that she was possible not complying because something she was saying?
and that is enough to promote assusult on this child ?
ill remember this the next time somebody says something i don't like, and then proceed to beat the hell out of them

or how a bout if i was to do half of what this police officer did, To a police officer cause i was being treated incorrectly, yea i would spend the next 5 to 10 in state prison
Old 03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know how she was acting prior to the video, BUT, it's pretty ******* clear that she kicked off her shoes when they asked at the door, and she did it lightly. They probably didn't even touch the officer based on how high her foot came up, maybe hit their shin.

Either way, what where the 2 punches for? She wasn't even fighting back, and even if she was struggling, she had two guys much bigger than her. It looked like she put up little struggle.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:26 PM
10 Second Club

Have you ever heard of the 1st amendment? I didnt think that her freedom of speech ended when she was arrested. You are a moron if you believe that just bc she MAY (you dont even know) have said something she wasnt "complying".

I find it amusing that you jumped in here to save some cops' reputations that you dont even know just bc you think you know about the correctional system.

I'd love to represent her and nail those pieces of ****.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Finite1
I don't know how she was acting prior to the video, BUT, it's pretty ******* clear that she kicked off her shoes when they asked at the door, and she did it lightly. They probably didn't even touch the officer based on how high her foot came up, maybe hit their shin.

Either way, what where the 2 punches for? She wasn't even fighting back, and even if she was struggling, she had two guys much bigger than her. It looked like she put up little struggle.
Seriously! What the hell were the punches for once she was on the ground with their knees on her back???

I guess that's just how it goes huh imposter?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

A little bit to much force there..she did fling the shoe at him though but he shouldn't have taken swings at her..Jeez..Punched the crap out of her when she was on the ground too.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
10 Second Club

Since there is no audio, and we don't really know what was happening, you can't say for sure she was complying.

Hey man are you BLIND? shes standing inside the room i would say she was complying, wow i can't believe there's people like you that would defend that type of out of control behavior with a handcuffed juvie, i hope that cop gets fired and charged with assualt, a felony!!!!....

p.s. good thing she wasn't ur sister, daughter, or ur mother!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by geovett
Hey man are you BLIND? shes standing inside the room i would say she was complying, wow i can't believe there's people like you that would defend that type of out of control behavior with a handcuffed juvie, i hope that cop gets fired and charged with assualt, a felony!!!!....

p.s. good thing she wasn't ur sister, daughter, or ur mother!!!!!!!
exactly!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
they aint got **** on the LA county sherrifs in central jail...maglight parties allllday

CRDF baby!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM
10 Second Club

that moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by C5natie
CRDF baby!
before my time...i stopped gettin in trouble before that place exsisted
Old 03-09-2009, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by geovett
that moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT U NAT!!!!!.......lol...