Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Cop beats the hell outa teen girl...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
before my time...i stopped gettin in trouble before that place exsisted
Yeah, used to be Cybil Brand now theyre all down in Lynwood. Sometimes theyre worse than the men. I started off in TTCF and MCJ in 2006.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by geovett
NOT U NAT!!!!!.......lol...
I know man. Its all good.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand like if a grown *** man is talkin back and kickin **** at a cop and heck even charging him, then I say go ahead use that kind of force, the person obviously broke a law to begin with, honestly we don't know why the chick is in jail, anyone get the back story? If she was in jail for stabbing her borther, mother, or father for no reason at all then **** it let her get whatever. But if she is in for something petty the cop shoulda controlled it, regardless of what goes on in jails, so because we allow violence to happen in jails does that mean that the cops have to participate, shoot I say simple sedation is the key, a big *** mother ****** is goin down with some horse tranquilizers. Violence be gets more violence. WHy not try and stop it or subdue it instead of adding to it?

The cop was wrong, even if the girl was wrong they could have dealt with it better, I am all for spanking a child (as long as you aren't smacking them in the face or hitting any other part other than the rear) **** I was a child my parents couldn't "talk" to they try and I would still fight and get into trouble, so I got spanked, hell even had to go through anger management, now I am pretty relaxed and chill, yes I lose my temper but not as easily or often or to the same extent. Obviously the girl just needed to be in jail and have an attitude adjustment cause her parents failed and couldn't keep her in line to begin with.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok the girl is stupid for kicking her shoe at the officer and instigating something but the cop is a bigger idiot for using that kind of force. totally unnessassary (sp). even though i believe that if you have broken the law and are in custody for it all civil liberties should be suspended for you. still that kind of force is just stupid.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I understand like if a grown *** man is talkin back and kickin **** at a cop and heck even charging him, then I say go ahead use that kind of force, the person obviously broke a law to begin with, honestly we don't know why the chick is in jail, anyone get the back story? If she was in jail for stabbing her borther, mother, or father for no reason at all then **** it let her get whatever. But if she is in for something petty the cop shoulda controlled it, regardless of what goes on in jails, so because we allow violence to happen in jails does that mean that the cops have to participate, shoot I say simple sedation is the key, a big *** mother ****** is goin down with some horse tranquilizers. Violence be gets more violence. WHy not try and stop it or subdue it instead of adding to it?

The cop was wrong, even if the girl was wrong they could have dealt with it better, I am all for spanking a child (as long as you aren't smacking them in the face or hitting any other part other than the rear) **** I was a child my parents couldn't "talk" to they try and I would still fight and get into trouble, so I got spanked, hell even had to go through anger management, now I am pretty relaxed and chill, yes I lose my temper but not as easily or often or to the same extent. Obviously the girl just needed to be in jail and have an attitude adjustment cause her parents failed and couldn't keep her in line to begin with.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 03-09-2009, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by C5natie
Yeah, used to be Cybil Brand now theyre all down in Lynwood. Sometimes theyre worse than the men. I started off in TTCF and MCJ in 2006.
LOL...tuna party huh...u will be hittin the street then soon huh? Last place i was actaully in was biscaluz facility in 1994, i think its a communications center now or something....
Old 03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
Have you ever heard of the 1st amendment? I didnt think that her freedom of speech ended when she was arrested. You are a moron if you believe that just bc she MAY (you dont even know) have said something she wasnt "complying".

I find it amusing that you jumped in here to save some cops' reputations that you dont even know just bc you think you know about the correctional system.

I'd love to represent her and nail those pieces of ****.
Your argument is just as silly as you jump to conclusions crucifying the deputies without knowing any of the circumstances. I didn't jump in to save anyone's reputation, but apparently I did as the lone dissenter because everyone (including arrogant lawyers and wanna-be paralegals) always second guess a situation without the facts, and from the comfort of their office. Are you familiar with the use of force policies? I don't do their job, and I wasn't there. Maybe the deputies did over-react, and maybe she got exactly what she deserved. Perhaps they followed procedure correctly right down to the letter, and the procedure is faulty.

Go spend some quality time in Coalinga or Corcoran, or talk to peole who actually have, and you'll learn that the belief that you can rely on the protection of your 1st Amendment rights in the heat of a confrontation while in custody is as silly as your belief in Santa Claus. You just don't get it, but you go get 'em Rambo Lawyer! Fight for justice in the absence of facts! Why not? Everyone is a victim and it's the american way.

BTW, the presumption of innocence in our judicial system works both ways, but I'm sure you already knew that.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

As much of a bitch im sure she was thats way too far, especially on a minor and a girl at that.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
The funny thing is that a jury is also gonna be a video-watcher finding inappropriate force was used from the looks of it.
You're assuming there will be charges filed, and/or that policy was violated. If so, you're likely right. If they did violate policy, they should be reprimanded appropriately.

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
so what your saying is that she was possible not complying because something she was saying?
and that is enough to promote assusult on this child ?
ill remember this the next time somebody says something i don't like, and then proceed to beat the hell out of them

or how a bout if i was to do half of what this police officer did, To a police officer cause i was being treated incorrectly, yea i would spend the next 5 to 10 in state prison
Non-compliance can be simple verbal defiance. Maybe she had spit on them - nobody here knows. Was the force necessary? I don't know - we can debate it all day. And yes, I'm sure you'd get 10 for assult on a police officer, if not a serious beat-down too. I'm not sure I get your point - your comparison is not even relevant.

Originally Posted by Finite1
I don't know how she was acting prior to the video, BUT, it's pretty ******* clear that she kicked off her shoes when they asked at the door, and she did it lightly. They probably didn't even touch the officer based on how high her foot came up, maybe hit their shin.

Either way, what where the 2 punches for? She wasn't even fighting back, and even if she was struggling, she had two guys much bigger than her. It looked like she put up little struggle.
I agree - the shoe kicking appeared harmless, but again, we don't know the circumstances prior to and during the event. That's all my point has been.

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
Seriously! What the hell were the punches for once she was on the ground with their knees on her back???

I guess that's just how it goes huh imposter?
I'm guessing she was still resisting. And yes, I'd agree that incarceration is tough no matter how you look at it, and probably worse should you choose to be obstinate.

Originally Posted by geovett
Hey man are you BLIND? shes standing inside the room i would say she was complying, wow i can't believe there's people like you that would defend that type of out of control behavior with a handcuffed juvie, i hope that cop gets fired and charged with assualt, a felony!!!!....

p.s. good thing she wasn't ur sister, daughter, or ur mother!!!!!!!
I'm not blind, but apparently you need glasses. She was not handcuffed until the end. I didn't see any hits after they had her handcuffed. You too rely solely on what the video shows, and nothing else, which is fine as it does appear to be pretty brutal But remember that there may be more to this than the face value of the vid.

p.s. would you feel any different about it had she just killed or injured your sister, daughter or mother?

I agree, the video is disturbing, and all I'm saying is that there is no need to rush to judgement. She did put up a good fight, which suggests that maybe she's not as defenseless and naive as many of you want to believe.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
But if she is in for something petty the cop shoulda controlled it, regardless of what goes on in jails, so because we allow violence to happen in jails does that mean that the cops have to participate, shoot I say simple sedation is the key, a big *** mother ****** is goin down with some horse tranquilizers. Violence be gets more violence. WHy not try and stop it or subdue it instead of adding to it?
assuming people are not dangerous for one reason or another is what gets officers Killed. Plain and simple. but i see where you are coming from.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR

Non-compliance can be simple verbal defiance. Maybe she had spit on them - nobody here knows. Was the force necessary? I don't know - we can debate it all day. And yes, I'm sure you'd get 10 for assult on a police officer, if not a serious beat-down too. I'm not sure I get your point - your comparison is not even relevant.

. She did put up a good fight, which suggests that maybe she's not as defenseless and naive as many of you want to believe.
well my point is this officer assaulted this child for being treated incorrectly, but if you or me were being treated incorrectly by the police and assaulted a officer we would get massive jail time, but this officer at the most will probably lose his job (our judicial system at its finest)

i think you really need to review this video cause the only fighting i see is by the two cops against one child
Old 03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 180ls1
assuming people are not dangerous for one reason or another is what gets officers Killed. Plain and simple. but i see where you are coming from.
Like I said man some tranquilizers, like horse tanquilizers will take a guy down quick.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not blind, but apparently you need glasses. She was not handcuffed until the end. I didn't see any hits after they had her handcuffed.
Would picking up a person by their hair constitute assault? If so, the assault continued after she was handcuffed.

p.s. would you feel any different about it had she just killed or injured your sister, daughter or mother?
I would. I would feel like I should be the one delivering the *** whooping. But, we entrust our safety to the police and our expectations are that they act appropriately.

I agree, the video is disturbing, and all I'm saying is that there is no need to rush to judgement. She did put up a good fight, which suggests that maybe she's not as defenseless and naive as many of you want to believe.
You're not serious about her putting up a good fight are you?

If you assault a cop (really assault a cop, none of this nickel and dime **** like farting and waving it at a cop), you deserve an appropriate beat down.

Kicking your shoes at a cop, no matter what words or attitude accompany it, should never result in actions like that.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

While she probably deserved an *** beating, she is obviously a POS, since she was driving a stolen car and was being a little bitch, the officer overreacted and was out of line, its not his job to dole out street justice. If he cant control a mouthy 15 year old then he probably should not be a cop, not everyone deserves to wear the badge and gun and sometimes they make it thru the cracks. The only real tragedy here is that she is going to get paid and will learn absolutely nothing, other than if you act like a POS you will get PAID.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 180ls1
I am not justifying what the cop did but why would you fling your shoe at a cop? that is just dumb, she had it coming to her.
I agree with everything except for the hitting in the back of the head. You know that she had to say something stupid too. Like threaten the guys family or something.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Damn this thread blew up!!!

poor Mike... you got pummeled!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe it was the officer's significant other?

"Domestic violence is 2 to 4 times more common in police families than in the general population. In two separate studies, 40% of police officers self-report that they have used violence against their domestic partners within the last year. In the general population, it's estimated that domestic violence occurs in about 10% of families."
Old 03-10-2009, 02:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No matter what the girl said or did would not cause the reaction to be justified by any means. teen girl for heavens sake! yeah they are known for attitude etc. that officer knows better and he needs a full evaluation including psych.......from the looks of the way he charged her this was not the first time he has done this! i am usually on the officers side but this one is unjustified................
Old 03-10-2009, 12:04 PM
10 Second Club

I'm guessing she was still resisting. She did put up a good fight, which suggests that maybe she's not as defenseless and naive as many of you want to believe.
You are an absolute moron. No use in talking to people like you. Can you not see the video? I hope they treat your daughter/wife/or sister the same way.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Finite1
I don't know how she was acting prior to the video, BUT, it's pretty ******* clear that she kicked off her shoes when they asked at the door, and she did it lightly. They probably didn't even touch the officer based on how high her foot came up, maybe hit their shin.

Either way, what where the 2 punches for? She wasn't even fighting back, and even if she was struggling, she had two guys much bigger than her. It looked like she put up little struggle.
agreed. and to all the people saying she kicked her shoe at the cop, when you go to jail they make you leave your shoes outside by the door unless theres alot of people. in fact i know first hand their exact words are "kick your shoes out of the door and turn around and dont even look at the door until it's closed" and as far as her getting her *** kicked yea thats majorly fucked up but at the same time if you'd seen some of the **** that goes down in harris-county (downtown Houston) jail this video doesn't hold a candle to what i've seen cops do to inmates. im talking about people getting smacked with maglights or those damn battons they carry and im talking about people getting beat down just for talking back. i saw one cop split this mexicans face with a batton causing him to need like 15 stitches and they sewed his face up and didn't give him any pain medication just because he tried to help his friend by trying to explain to the cop that his friend didn't know any english the cop said "was i talking to you" and all you heard was CRACK fucked this guys face up. ohh yea did i mention that this guy was in jail for not paying a ticket!!!! some cops these days are crooked and it pisses me off but at least this one wil get whats coming to him.

Last edited by strokerblackhawk; 03-10-2009 at 12:40 PM.