Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

sooo they wont impound if i drive it?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZexGX
They shut them down and then opened them right back up...
oh ****
well my experience with them is one cop does not know that another cop gave you a ref ticket ie it does not show in their computer, so unless u get stopped by the same cop aging i would not worry about it......

btw fyi the best way to get rid of bullshit ref tickets is to transfer your title of the car to a very good friend for couple months go to court tell them you sold the car cause of all the problems with it and done bye bye ref tickets

unfortunately this only works if you car is paid off
Old 03-20-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
oh ****
well my experience with them is one cop does not know that another cop gave you a ref ticket ie it does not show in their computer, so unless u get stopped by the same cop aging i would not worry about it......

btw fyi the best way to get rid of bullshit ref tickets is to transfer your title of the car to a very good friend for couple months go to court tell them you sold the car cause of all the problems with it and done bye bye ref tickets

unfortunately this only works if you car is paid off
Some kid in front of me was trying that excuse in the San Fernando court and the judge told him that he still needed to take care of it. Gave him 2 weeks to figure it out. The judge said that it was his at the time, and the problem doesn't go away by getting rid of the car. The kid was all "But I sold it". The judge told him, "That doesn't solve the problem that you had a problem with your car. I'm giving two weeks to fix this problem. Next"
Old 03-20-2009, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE....very good advice guys..thanks...the cop that issued the ticket stated he wouldnt pull me over again said "im done with you, but i cant vouch for my fellow officers pulling you over so try not to drive if you dotn have to" i think were close to his exact words, but HELL YA im gonna drive it...i missed it and now its runnin **** again!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:37 PM
10 Second Club

Just drive it mike, keep you ticket with you. If you get pulled over agian say "officer, I have already been pulled over and have to take my car to a state ref" Show him your ticket and tell him your on your way to having repairs done to get your car back to stock.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
Some kid in front of me was trying that excuse in the San Fernando court and the judge told him that he still needed to take care of it. Gave him 2 weeks to figure it out. The judge said that it was his at the time, and the problem doesn't go away by getting rid of the car. The kid was all "But I sold it". The judge told him, "That doesn't solve the problem that you had a problem with your car. I'm giving two weeks to fix this problem. Next"
What if you can;t ge a hold of the new owner. THERE IS NOTHING the previous owner can do. NOTHING. If the kid went back in two weeks and reported that.....what is the judge gonna do? Lock him up lol?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Just drive it mike, keep you ticket with you. If you get pulled over agian say "officer, I have already been pulled over and have to take my car to a state ref" Show him your ticket and tell him your on your way to having repairs done to get your car back to stock.
If it's late at night as previously stated, that excuse isn't going to fly.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ninetres
What if you can;t ge a hold of the new owner. THERE IS NOTHING the previous owner can do. NOTHING. If the kid went back in two weeks and reported that.....what is the judge gonna do? Lock him up lol?
I don't know. I'm just telling you what I saw. I also went to try and do something that others on here said to do and that didn't fly with this judge.

Originally Posted by wickedbusa
If it's late at night as previously stated, that excuse isn't going to fly.
"What do you mean they're closed?"
Old 03-20-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Addict

"What do you mean they're closed?"
haha...
smog doesn't sleep at night officer!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by hlaalu
haha...
smog doesn't sleep at night officer!!!
"They told me that if I get there before 3 I can get it looked at. its only 2:30AM!"
Old 03-20-2009, 04:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I say it should work with a cool judge, maybe one who doesn't have a large sylo stuck up their ***.

Mike drive that bish and stick your dick in the ear of the next cop who pulls you over for that **** instead of getting a real criminal.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I say it should work with a cool judge, maybe one who doesn't have a large sylo stuck up their ***.

Mike drive that bish and stick your dick in the ear of the next cop who pulls you over for that **** instead of getting a real criminal.
Trouble is if you get a dick cop and they impound your car. especially if it happens when you are far from home (or a friend).

I don't know. I just tend to have bad luck in these kinds of situations.

D
Old 03-20-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Trouble is if you get a dick cop and they impound your car. especially if it happens when you are far from home (or a friend).

I don't know. I just tend to have bad luck in these kinds of situations.

D
Yeah I got pulled over once in 8 years of driving, that time I had a little nug of weed, my beautiful glass piece and an empty beer box in my car and got pulled over for doing 30 over. I was honest with the cop, he was hispanic so i thought I was screwed. So he handcuffed me put me in the back of the cop car, all this in front of azusa pacific university. So there were some hot ladies walkin by, damn that sucked. Anyways he looked me up, found nothing on my record searched my car, took me out took the handcuffs off then told me I know everyone smokes weed but be smart if you have it in your car... I am letting you go, you seem like a good kid, you have nothing on your record at all, no tickets nothing, plus you were honest with everything... He even left my weed and my piece in my car. After that I don't really speed at all, maybe 10 over the speed limit.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah I got pulled over once in 8 years of driving, that time I had a little nug of weed, my beautiful glass piece and an empty beer box in my car and got pulled over for doing 30 over. I was honest with the cop, he was hispanic so i thought I was screwed. So he handcuffed me put me in the back of the cop car, all this in front of azusa pacific university. So there were some hot ladies walkin by, damn that sucked. Anyways he looked me up, found nothing on my record searched my car, took me out took the handcuffs off then told me I know everyone smokes weed but be smart if you have it in your car... I am letting you go, you seem like a good kid, you have nothing on your record at all, no tickets nothing, plus you were honest with everything... He even left my weed and my piece in my car. After that I don't really speed at all, maybe 10 over the speed limit.

damn. lucky. He would have taken my roor! lol
Old 03-20-2009, 04:39 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Keep driving it. Its your car dammit.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

i have had done this twice, soo i dont know wtf is with that judge, if i was that kid i would have taken the case to a higher up
f that judge
Old 03-20-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn. lucky. He would have taken my roor! lol
Yeah everyone was like it cause your white... I said ummm it is Azusa and he is a hispanic cop... BS its cause Im white, at that time I wore pollo shirts a lot then, weird though cause I listen to punk and metal people think I was supposed to not look like that, I say its punk I can look however the **** I want, then they got it. But yeah I dunno I carried myself well and I am sure he could tell I knew I fucked up. **** handcuffs on me was not cool I was like ohhh fugg how am I gonna explain this to my family... Sweet party time in jail, who's in my mouth.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah everyone was like it cause your white... I said ummm it is Azusa and he is a hispanic cop... BS its cause Im white, at that time I wore pollo shirts a lot then, weird though cause I listen to punk and metal people think I was supposed to not look like that, I say its punk I can look however the **** I want, then they got it. But yeah I dunno I carried myself well and I am sure he could tell I knew I fucked up. **** handcuffs on me was not cool I was like ohhh fugg how am I gonna explain this to my family... Sweet party time in jail, who's in my mouth.
Dude, big bob is coming. enjoy your **** meat sandwich!
Old 03-20-2009, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude, big bob is coming. enjoy your **** meat sandwich!
Suweet yo, I love **** meet, it is ground up chicken right??? LOL
Old 03-20-2009, 04:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Suweet yo, I love **** meet, it is ground up chicken right??? LOL
Oh dude, you're a smoker and have never seen

wait, have you seen the first one? White Castle?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes doogie houser is pretty funny in both, I just saw the second one, now I got the big bob reference... LOL dude thats great.

I like how they think they are terrorist, that was pretty funny. the bottomless party what you are putting your underwear on?? Leave right now. hahaha.

And honestly I am not much of a smoker anymore, it has been like 4 or 5 weeks since the last time I blazed. Last time I got super high the guy put some hash in with the weed and we were takin mad rips from this nice *** bong.

Quick Reply: sooo they wont impound if i drive it?