Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

how many of you guys have been caught for racing...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanx man i have enought bullshit i think would convince them, but im just goin to get
some atterney from ticket buster to go for me an see how it all goes...
Old 03-25-2009, 03:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

i got busted about 2 years ago, they took my car for 30 days and fined me. $1300 to get it out
Old 03-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Teching In

next time dont say ****!!! say you were doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 05:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by brynnda
i got busted about 2 years ago, they took my car for 30 days and fined me. $1300 to get it out
Ironically enough when searching for info from people in the west regarding radar detectors I came across your thread that sucked glad she is ok now.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:40 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brynnda

was that after you went to court or at the time you got pulled over, thanx to god i still have mine, but the ticket doesnt really explain ****, doesnt say how fast, or who i was racing..
Old 03-26-2009, 01:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MORETHANQUICKSTANG
next time dont say ****!!! say you were doing nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trust me i did lol he came to my window an told me, " your the unfortunate that gets caught in the race." i said "what race?"
Old 03-26-2009, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

raced an 06 sti on the highway. it use to be like one of the fastest subaru sti with a stock turbo. did 11's or something. but anyway he said it was "stock" went from a 50mph roll. i did the 3 honks pulled a car on him (i knew he wasnt "stock" at least had some mods) then right after cop comes flying up behind us. turns on his lights. subaru speeds off. i pull over like a good person cop goes flying by me chasing after him. im sitting on the side of the road thinking that im off the hook. and right then a cop comes behind me he comes up to my window. "so what were you doing" im like "i dont know officer im just trying to get home, that guy was trying to race me and i was trying to get away" hahaha. he goes alright and i wait for what felt like 10 minuets. then the cop who was chasing the subaru comes back. (ya the sti got away!!! ) he starts BITCHING! me out and ****. keeps asking me who was that guy what were we doing. i use my same excuse n ****. pulls me out of the car handcuffs me puts me in the back of the police car. writes up the ticket saying speed contest and going over 100mph... well they didnt radar me so i dont know. im like i was only at 80mph. but hey what they dont know wont hurt. they search my car. get my phone and look through my text and phone book!!!! im like um you cant do that...? then they try calling all these guys i have listed under "subaru owner etc. look through my digital camera with races on it... i finally admit to that i was racing. cuz they threatened me saying if i dont tell them the story they wanna hear im going to JAIL! i had my high school graduation the next morning. so i couldnt go to jail. gave them a semi BS story. they tow my car. getting it scratched n **** in the process!!! drop me off on the corner in the ghetto. i have to get picked up by my bro. loose my ride for 30 days. ended up paying like $1300 getting it out after. i lucked out cuz they raised the amount in CA like 5 days after i got it towed so it would of been like an extra $1,000

so i got a lawyer because this was the first ticket i ever got and such. DAM GOOD LAWYER! he got it dropped from speed contest and being two strikes down to just a speeding ticket and 40 hours of community service. had to pay like a total of $3,500 - $4,000... BURNED up all my graduation money on the tickets. VERSUS my car could of been destroyed! i could of gone to jail, could of lost my license.. all in all was it worth it... well at least i didnt lose to a RICED OUT SUBARU! but in the end he got away n i paid the price for doing the right thing. had a SHITTY graduation but i was stupid for racing the night before...

and ya of course im still racing!!! duh and still taking out subarus. this time with a passion!

Last edited by DoggyB22; 03-26-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
raced an 06 sti on the highway. it use to be like one of the fastest subaru sti with a stock turbo. did 11's or something. but anyway he said it was "stock" went from a 50mph roll. i did the 3 honks pulled a car on him (i knew he wasnt "stock" at least had some mods) then right after cop comes flying up behind us. turns on his lights. subaru speeds off. i pull over like a good person cop goes flying by me chasing after him. im sitting on the side of the road thinking that im off the hook. and right then a cop comes behind me he comes up to my window. "so what were you doing" im like "i dont know officer im just trying to get home, that guy was trying to race me and i was trying to get away" hahaha. he goes alright and i wait for what felt like 10 minuets. then the cop who was chasing the subaru comes back. (ya the sti got away!!! ) he starts BITCHING! me out and ****. keeps asking me who was that guy what were we doing. i use my same excuse n ****. pulls me out of the car handcuffs me puts me in the back of the police car. writes up the ticket saying speed contest and going over 100mph... well they didnt radar me so i dont know. im like i was only at 80mph. but hey what they dont know wont hurt. they search my car. get my phone and look through my text and phone book!!!! im like um you cant do that...? then they try calling all these guys i have listed under "subaru owner etc. look through my digital camera with races on it... i finally admit to that i was racing. cuz they threatened me saying if i dont tell them the story they wanna hear im going to JAIL! i had my high school graduation the next morning. so i couldnt go to jail. gave them a semi BS story. they tow my car. getting it scratched n **** in the process!!! drop me off on the corner in the ghetto. i have to get picked up by my bro. loose my ride for 30 days. ended up paying like $1300 getting it out after. i lucked out cuz they raised the amount in CA like 5 days after i got it towed so it would of been like an extra $1,000

so i got a lawyer because this was the first ticket i ever got and such. DAM GOOD LAWYER! he got it dropped from speed contest and being two strikes down to just a speeding ticket and 40 hours of community service. had to pay like a total of $3,500 - $4,000... BURNED up all my graduation money on the tickets. VERSUS my car could of been destroyed! i could of gone to jail, could of lost my license.. all in all was it worth it... well at least i didnt lose to a RICED OUT SUBARU! but in the end he got away n i paid the price for doing the right thing. had a SHITTY graduation but i was stupid for racing the night before...

and ya of course im still racing!!! duh and still taking out subarus. this time with a passion!
wow thats an amazing story
Old 03-26-2009, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

hahaa oo ya... i wrote my college paper on it also. got a A
Old 03-29-2009, 01:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dreemurY2K SS
was that after you went to court or at the time you got pulled over, thanx to god i still have mine, but the ticket doesnt really explain ****, doesnt say how fast, or who i was racing..
when they rolled up they impounded my car, i actually just finished "dealing" with this issue this morning... its been 2 years

if they didnt take it then and there, then fight it, they cant take it later

i dont think
Old 03-29-2009, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Ironically enough when searching for info from people in the west regarding radar detectors I came across your thread that sucked glad she is ok now.

f*ck that car, i wish someone would shoot it and put it out of its misery. im way over it. it was good to have her back, it was a long month, but after it got rear ended, i got over it.

my fine was $600 plus 40 hours community service and 6 days work release, or straight time in jail. i opted for straight time. its good to have del taco again

Last edited by brynnda; 03-29-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: i hate my scrap heap
Old 03-29-2009, 11:28 PM
12 Second Club

i got my car impounded,$2,400 in fines ,120 hours comunity service ,and probation 3years...
Old 03-29-2009, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

^^^^^damn how much did they catch u doin....

i kept my car they didnt impound it

the ticket buster guy said its a 90 dollar fine to a couple hundred
Old 03-31-2009, 01:43 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dreemurY2K SS
^^^^^damn how much did they catch u doin....

i kept my car they didnt impound it

the ticket buster guy said its a 90 dollar fine to a couple hundred
sad thing they only seen the end of the run when i was slowing down
Old 03-31-2009, 01:50 AM
Launching!

A friend of mine got a ticket for Speed Contest. Spent the night in jail, car impounded for 30 days at his expense, huge fine, one year probabtion, and six months license suspended.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

damn that sucks, do they take ur license rite away or what.....

i didnt get my car taken away, i guess cuz he couldnt prove i was racing..

Quick Reply: how many of you guys have been caught for racing...