Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 FORMULA
These have to be isolated cases. The people I know are always straight up and fair. Dont base your opinion on people from AZ on these two idiots.
I remember hearing how people got jacked by AZPS. I have followed the threads about this other turd GDBY2U. He has been way out of line. It is not being impatient when you keep blowing off people. This guy brought all this upon him self. He has no one to blame but him self.
I was just kidding. I was one of those Jacked by mike at AZPS. AZ has some great people from what I know.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:32 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
Whats up with AZ and jacking people?
I'll be moving back to CA soon
Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You seen the movie GUNG HO with Michael Keaton

It'll be just like that scene when they call him up like

"I'm getting all the guys and we're coming to GET YOU"

and dude gonna be packing up his pet fish trying to get away
Old 04-01-2009, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Ok here is what i was told. Contact the Buckeye AZ police and tell them your situation. They will in return send you to their City prosecutor who will in return either look at the case or will have you file with the Attorney generals office in Arizona. From there they will then direct your case to the proper organiztion to be handeled!

Sounds like alot of headache but there are procedures in place since so many times these end up being civil cases!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:24 PM
On The Tree

I was almost an AZPS customer but didn't like what i saw at the shop! But not all of the guys that left there are bad! Actually alot of them are good car guys and seem cool! I can't say anything bad about Mike other than i know a few people that got jacked.

Alot of business go under so there is always sorrow feelings at the end!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I'll be moving back to CA soon
dont do it we have smog!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 05:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lowerthanyou00
dont do it we have smog!!!!!!!!!!
no kidding....

If i can't find a place to "smog" it... then I guess it'll be going on the "non-operational" list for the DMV and it'll just be a garage/project car.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Staging Lane

wow this guy is a dick . . . hope u three get everything squared away ok . . .
Old 04-01-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AZNastyz06
Ok here is what i was told. Contact the Buckeye AZ police and tell them your situation. They will in return send you to their City prosecutor who will in return either look at the case or will have you file with the Attorney generals office in Arizona. From there they will then direct your case to the proper organiztion to be handeled!

Sounds like alot of headache but there are procedures in place since so many times these end up being civil cases!
Exactly who do I need to speak to at the AZ police? Any names? Also, can you pm me their number? Thanks for the help!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Teching In

I think midnightblue02 is still waiting for the rest of his money also
Old 04-02-2009, 03:17 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Cvaught
Exactly who do I need to speak to at the AZ police? Any names? Also, can you pm me their number? Thanks for the help!
Whatever Cody.... I Received Your Info Via Email To Ship The Rim Out To You...I Will Send It Out Friday.. and E-mail You The Tracking Number For It...

And Just Like Your E-mail Stated.........I will be happy if you just send me a new wheel. These were the anthracite TTM's. All you need to do is send this and I will stop pursuing this and never make mention of you again.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by 98V8gorilla
wow this guy is a dick . . . hope u three get everything squared away ok . . .
No... Your A Dick!!! And Everything Will Be Squared Away So You Can Finally Finish That Chapter In The Book You've Been Writing...
Old 04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
12 Second Club

No offense Mike, but this does seem a little bit shady... Not only 1 but 2 threads about you being a "bad" seller. Maybe you should stick to selling to people who can come pick up the parts so that shipping isn't an issue, just my 2 cents.
If the disputes had been kept to PM's and solved quickly then this probably wouldn't have been brought to the attention of all of the western section. You can't get upset at people calling you names when it has escalated to a public forum because people have the right to their opinions. Try not justifying what they say by not responding to them and most of them will just leave you alone.
Let's just all get along.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chellzers
No offense Mike, but this does seem a little bit shady... Not only 1 but 2 threads about you being a "bad" seller. Maybe you should stick to selling to people who can come pick up the parts so that shipping isn't an issue, just my 2 cents.
If the disputes had been kept to PM's and solved quickly then this probably wouldn't have been brought to the attention of all of the western section. You can't get upset at people calling you names when it has escalated to a public forum because people have the right to their opinions. Try not justifying what they say by not responding to them and most of them will just leave you alone.
Let's just all get along.
Noo it is easier to hate someone else for being a person cause God only knows we are all perfect and none of us mess up at all..... but as chellzers said Mike this would not have been an issue if you kept constant contact with the buyers, customer service is key. I have been in a position similar to yours before I had two jobs and sold some parts from my old car, but i made time right away to get the parts out, when you don't get people the items they pay for in a timely manor, they are going to be mad and rightly so they will let others know not to do business.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GDBY2U
Whatever Cody.... I Received Your Info Via Email To Ship The Rim Out To You...I Will Send It Out Friday.. and E-mail You The Tracking Number For It...

And Just Like Your E-mail Stated.........I will be happy if you just send me a new wheel. These were the anthracite TTM's. All you need to do is send this and I will stop pursuing this and never make mention of you again.
Why is it you can't send me a tracking number? Not like I have asked 4 times or anything...
Old 04-02-2009, 02:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by gdby2u
yes... I'm a dick!!! And everything i type will be capitalized so everyone knows i'm serious.you can finally finish that chapter in the book you've been writing about the homo who
couldn't give a tracking number...
fixed!!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by m6ttop
fixed!!
lol. maybe that's why the shipping takes forever... because he sits there capitalizing every word

but seriously... why do you do that? Where did you learn it from? How can I get you to stop it?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GDBY2U

Mike, you have my word. If you actually have a valid tracking number in my e-mail account tomorrow you won't see/hear from me again. I am not trying to **** you off, I just want a new front wheel without any curb rash or flaws, because thats what i agreed to buy in the beginning. I am sure all the others will go away too if you square things away with them.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Restricted User

Default wow

Originally Posted by m6ttop
fixed!!
Damn.... you took the time to do somthing for nothing......
and then put my name to it.... awsome..... your life must suck! To take the time to do that... wow! you must be really bored and you already finished the book you were writing....huh...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdby2u
yes... I'm a dick!!! And everything i type will be capitalized so everyone knows i'm serious.you can finally finish that chapter in the book you've been writing about the homo who
couldn't give a tracking number...

fixed!!

lol

Quick Reply: Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?