Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chellzers
No offense Mike, but this does seem a little bit shady... Not only 1 but 2 threads about you being a "bad" seller. Maybe you should stick to selling to people who can come pick up the parts so that shipping isn't an issue, just my 2 cents.
If the disputes had been kept to PM's and solved quickly then this probably wouldn't have been brought to the attention of all of the western section. You can't get upset at people calling you names when it has escalated to a public forum because people have the right to their opinions. Try not justifying what they say by not responding to them and most of them will just leave you alone.
Let's just all get along.
Hey chellzers (what's up)..... everthing was kept to p.m.'s... but Cvaught posted all that was said on the pm's and e-mail's here..... and that is why it's this way on this form....
Old 04-02-2009, 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GDBY2U
Damn.... you took the time to do somthing for nothing......
and then put my name to it.... awsome..... your life must suck! To take the time to do that... wow! you must be really bored and you already finished the book you were writing....huh...
You still didn't answer my question...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Noo it is easier to hate someone else for being a person cause God only knows we are all perfect and none of us mess up at all..... but as chellzers said Mike this would not have been an issue if you kept constant contact with the buyers, customer service is key. I have been in a position similar to yours before I had two jobs and sold some parts from my old car, but i made time right away to get the parts out, when you don't get people the items they pay for in a timely manor, they are going to be mad and rightly so they will let others know not to do business.
Well just for info... i waited a year for a part that a bought on here and never received it... i received a refund on the 14th month.. and i only received a p.m. once a month about the purchase before the refund.....and i didn't freak out about it....geez..
Old 04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Jakson
You still didn't answer my question...
E-mail me.. and i'll send you the tracking info.... thanks..
Old 04-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by camarosam22
Dude, hes like Obama, campaigning to the public one thing and doing the complete opposite. No matter what you can tell hes a fake, hes ignored all the posts that actually mean something, and responds to these little ones that have nothing to do with it, fake ********.
i thought you knew ^
Old 04-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Well just for info... i waited a year for a part that a bought on here and never received it... i received a refund on the 14th month.. and i only received a p.m. once a month about the purchase before the refund.....and i didn't freak out about it....geez..
so just because you got that makes it ok to do it to other if its like that then post a thread and ls1 member would try to help
Old 04-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well just because that happened to you doesnt mean it is cool for you to turn around and do it to someone else. Nor is it cool for you to expect someone to wait that long.

It was mentioned earlier but its the same thing over and over again. You ignore the people you have a problem with and respond to those that have little comments to say. If you did what you were supposed to in the beginning than you wouldnt have to worry about the little comments.

Grow some ***** and take care of your ****!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

E-mail me.. and i'll send you the tracking info.... thanks..
What's your email?
Old 04-02-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Texass683
Well just because that happened to you doesnt mean it is cool for you to turn around and do it to someone else. Nor is it cool for you to expect someone to wait that long.

It was mentioned earlier but its the same thing over and over again. You ignore the people you have a problem with and respond to those that have little comments to say. If you did what you were supposed to in the beginning than you wouldnt have to worry about the little comments.

Grow some ***** and take care of your ****!
I think he was trying to say, that it happens and people should be perfect like him and not freak out... rather that I say.. Grow ***** and get on those people that aren't sending you the stuff, the BBB would love to hear about businesses holding money and not producing a product in a timely manner. Dude I don't tolerate that from people anywhere unless they are a close personal friend and at that they are always good about telling me whats up.

Just because you couldn't stand up and say wheres my **** doesn't mean other people have to go through horrible customer service.

I am letting you know this so maybe in the future you don't have these problems. Take it for what its worth if its not how you wanna do business then ok cool best of luck.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Jakson
What's your email?
p.m. Cvaught... he will hook you up.. thanks
Old 04-02-2009, 08:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I posted all this after many many e-mails and PM's trying to resolve the situation. I waited for over a month with no results, so at that time is when I took it to these threads. I gave you more than sufficent enough time to take care of this privatly but I wasn't getting anywhere. Hopefully you will have a valid tracking # for me tomorrow and this will all calm down.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Cvaught
I posted all this after many many e-mails and PM's trying to resolve the situation. I waited for over a month with no results, so at that time is when I took it to these threads. I gave you more than sufficent enough time to take care of this privatly but I wasn't getting anywhere. Hopefully you will have a valid tracking # for me tomorrow and this will all calm down.
I will and and you p.m. jackson form me with my e-mail..... cause i can't.. thank you..
Old 04-03-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I pm'ed jackson your E-mail
Old 04-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Teching In

only **** rip people off you ***
Old 04-03-2009, 01:41 AM
TECH Regular

^^^^^lol
Old 04-03-2009, 01:52 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lt1snc
did you just create this account to call him a ***?

Old 04-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by lt1snc
Geeezzz..... Are we f**kin 10 yrs old......
Old 04-03-2009, 12:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

No... Your A Dick!!! And Everything Will Be Squared Away So You Can Finally Finish That Chapter In The Book You've Been Writing...
Damn.... you took the time to do somthing for nothing......
and then put my name to it.... awsome..... your life must suck! To take the time to do that... wow! you must be really bored and you already finished the book you were writing....huh...
I don't know you, you don't know me. You made some mistakes, we all know, if you are trying to make it right, that's great. But if you really wanted to salvage your reputation, I would just not comment on others posts and just apologize and show that you are handling your business. You can expect to take some harsh criticism, retaliating is not going to help you any.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Simple Answers:
1. Send people their money back.
2. Send people their items bought.

Man this is some easy easy stuff. If not, internet fraud is punishable by Jail or Prison. Do the right thing.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just updating everyone: GDBY2U promised to send me a tracking # for my part today.
As of right now 2:31pm still no tracking number.... I will update throughout the night

Quick Reply: Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?