Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New to Az

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New to Az

Looking for a shop near by that works on ls1 i live in glendale az i need a ls1 expert to show me how to know what pushrod length i need. i am willing to pay for his time anybody know someone ???
Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome to AZ, I was in Glendale living at Luke, but just moved over to I10 and Dysart basically (Avondale). Post up on AZ Fastest Street Cars site prob get more people in the west side of town willing to help out.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Teching In

thank you i will look that up i cant wait to go to firebird or speed world. my car is so close to being race ready
Old 05-01-2009, 12:29 AM
12 Second Club

if you dont mind the drive to mesa

TOPGEAR MOTORSPORTS

SEAN BRITZIUS - OWNER
SEAN@TOPGEARMS.COM
WWW.TOPGEARMS.COM
480-461-0240

ADDRESS

625 E. MCKELLIPS RD
SUITE #3
MESA AZ, 85203

THATS THE ONLY SHOP I TRUST AND ALOT OF LT1'S AND LS1'S DO IN PHX
Old 05-01-2009, 01:11 AM
11 Second Club

X2 on Topgear. You cant go wrong with him. Great rates plus one hell of a person.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:37 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 99w69kitt
Looking for a shop near by that works on ls1 i live in glendale az i need a ls1 expert to show me how to know what pushrod length i need. i am willing to pay for his time anybody know someone ???
Do you have a pushrod length checker? What cam and lifter setup are you running?

Sean
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you're going out to the East side go to Loud Pedal. They make real power and have great rates. Jason there will tell you how it is and won't blow smoke up your ***.

Check the link in my sig.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Drewstein
If you're going out to the East side go to Loud Pedal. They make real power and have great rates. Jason there will tell you how it is and won't blow smoke up your ***.

Check the link in my sig.
I can personally say TOP GEAR is the ONLY SHOP that i trust on my car.... the owner has worked on my car a few times and his rates are great and if something goes bad he will look at it free of charge... ive never heard of LOUD PEDAL so i cant say anything about them....not to mention Sean works very fast and will have your car done sometimes same day no matter what your doing to it !
Old 05-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Teching In

THanks guys any body know if there open on saturdays
Old 05-01-2009, 09:35 PM
12 Second Club

Top gear is open saturdays and i believe sundays give him a call

trust me take your car there
Old 05-02-2009, 03:38 AM
11 Second Club

Dont know loud pedal either. Sean has done almost all the work (previous owner) on my bird. I getting ready to send him more work soon. He also built my Impala. IMO there is no better place to go.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:03 AM
On The Tree

Sean at Top Gear has done all the work on my car as well. Great guy to work with.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

talked to sean hope to hear from him soon
Old 05-03-2009, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by campbellshotrods
sean at top gear has done all the work on my car as well. Great guy to work with.
ditto....

Campbell .... I love the exterior of your car... Looks good !!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tapout97
I can personally say TOP GEAR is the ONLY SHOP that i trust on my car.... the owner has worked on my car a few times and his rates are great and if something goes bad he will look at it free of charge... ive never heard of LOUD PEDAL so i cant say anything about them....not to mention Sean works very fast and will have your car done sometimes same day no matter what your doing to it !
Not to discredit Top Gear, but they don't have any LSX cars that can hang with my car. The guy doing the tuning for LPM runs bottom 9s on medium boost in his LSX car.

If you want to setup some runs I'm happy to roll out. Anything you got LS powered that can hang with me for a 40 roll? I didn't think so.

I'll do it on 91 all day too.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1 FORMULA
Dont know loud pedal either. Sean has done almost all the work (previous owner) on my bird. I getting ready to send him more work soon. He also built my Impala. IMO there is no better place to go.
If you're in Az you must have heard of Jason or myslef. NicD does the tuning for us as well. Any of us ring a bell?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

Not to discredit Top Gear, but they don't have any LSX cars that can hang with my car. The guy doing the tuning for LPM runs bottom 9s on medium boost in his LSX car.

If you want to setup some runs I'm happy to roll out. Anything you got LS powered that can hang with me for a 40 roll? I didn't think so.

WHO CARES...... most the cars there are DAILY DRIVERS..... if you running a 9 second car gets of you off so be it ... point is top gear is the best shop around and hate to tell you this not really there hasnt been 1 person whos complained about it before i ever went there 3 differnt form boards recommend them over 5 other shops i listed !!!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:56 PM
12 Second Club

If you're in Az you must have heard of Jason or myslef. NicD does the tuning for us as well. Any of us ring a bell?
Yes i have heard and flat out you guys are looseing money but not tunning
LT1 CAMAROS TRANS AMS IMPALAS SS.... IN THIS ECONOMY WHY TURN DOWN BUSINESS

2 MONTHS AGO I WANTED TO BRING MY CAR TO NICD AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HE DOESNT TUNE NO HARD FEELINGS BUT THATS MONEYTHAT COULD HAVE WENT INTO BOTH YOUR POCKET AND SHOP JUST MY OPINION.....
Old 05-05-2009, 01:21 AM
11 Second Club

Not to burst your bubble or anything. But it sounds like most of us on here dont have the bank roll you do. Most of the people that go to Topgear are hard working people that want to have some fun with there cars and have a budget they need to stay in. Sean treats his customers fair and with honesty. While I know for a fact that Sean has worked on some higher end cars and CAN build a 9 SEC car if someone wanted him to. I know if I had that kind of money and wanted a 9 SEC car I would go to Sean before anybody else in this town just on his past work and reputation alone.

Sorry MR. Drewstein I am not in your league. I am more than happy for my quest for 11.5 SEC on NA. That is as fast as I wish to go with the budget I have. Good luck to you sir.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 AM
11 Second Club

The more I think about it I have heard of Jason. The company name did not ring a bell with me. Sorry about that. I purchased a set of used push rods from him for my cam work Sean did for me. I also have heard great things about NicD also. I have never heard of you tho. Maybe some day we will meet at firebird and I can watch your tail lights.

Quick Reply: New to Az