Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Street Racing AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yrlosing
then you must be going to the wrong illegals!

i just watched 5 different "street" cars run in the nines last weekend, that i have personally raced and driven with on the streets of az! i personally work on a car that runs in the low 8's, and it has been seen all over the state "driving" around!

you must live in mesa? ain't no racing going on there! not since the whipples got out of it.

SHOOT ME AN EMAIL of where these so called illeagles are going on and ill flat out tell you if i know the location..... no im in tempe btw...
Old 05-08-2009, 10:58 AM
12 Second Club

where? he's been around since 89, and has never seen them!

maybe he should go to the 83rd car show sometime? or maybe the afsca races?
83 RD IS A CAR SHOW.... hell its over 45 miles 1 way from me... fock that thats 3/4 tank of gas :lol rather go to pavillions but thats getting played out... to many ******* ricers, bikes , NUT TRUCKS.....dicks driving vettes with there SNOTTDALE ATTITUDE......
Old 05-08-2009, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tapout97
SHOOT ME AN EMAIL of where these so called illeagles are going on and ill flat out tell you if i know the location..... no im in tempe btw...
i will put money u do not know any of the locations. they are kept secret for good reasons
Old 05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
i will put money u do not know any of the locations. they are kept secret for good reasons
You have always talked so much **** about me behind a COMPUTER.... bro for reals i have nothing against you and for your sake dont make this personal ... if you choose to im not hard to find

azcombatsports.com WANT DIRECTIONS..... for reals relax and i can give a rats *** if i know where 8-10 second cars are racing... big focking deal. Every thread you join and im in you run your mouth your gonna run into the wrong person army boy and they will shut your mouth for you !!!

just giving some advice !
Old 05-08-2009, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

nothing personal! but i don't know you!

try coming to some of the races at speedworld or go to "www.arizonasfasteststreetcars.com. get to know us, then you might see some of the races i'm talking about!

tempe/mesa all the same! everyone i know over there is still building their car or comes over here to race.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nothing personal! but i don't know you!

try coming to some of the races at speedworld or go to "www.arizonasfasteststreetcars.com. get to know us, then you might see some of the races i'm talking about!

tempe/mesa all the same! everyone i know over there is still building their car or comes over here to race.
Well that sucks, since I'll be living in Mesa . Looks like firebird and the occasional trip to SW will be the only action my car will see...
Old 05-08-2009, 11:09 PM
12 Second Club

my car is a daily driver 12 second im not builing it to run 11's or faster but this ***** as been on my *** for a long time..... it would be a bitch for him to run into me 1 on 1 now its becoming personal..... if he thinks im all talk

az combat sports .... do it ligit no cops involved he wont last 10 seconds ..15 years of mma 3 black belts rage in the cage last year 2 and 0 for me both knock outs punches and kicks ..... dont get me wrong im not trying to brag but if you wanna talk **** do it in person not over the computer and throw the first punch please.....

please no trash talking nobody on here does this involve im not trying to be a tuff guy but for reals..... if your gonna talk **** do it in person hands down !
Old 05-09-2009, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Well that sucks, since I'll be living in Mesa . Looks like firebird and the occasional trip to SW will be the only action my car will see...
just stay away from the azstreetscene boys! they have no clue what real street racing is all about!

you'll like speedworld better! fireturd dosen't prep the track at all! only when nhra comes in and does it themselves. along with all the ricers blocking the lane entrance and parking in your pit area!!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

my car is a daily driver 12 second im not builing it to run 11's or faster but this ***** as been on my *** for a long time..... it would be a bitch for him to run into me 1 on 1 now its becoming personal..... if he thinks im all talk

az combat sports .... do it ligit no cops involved he wont last 10 seconds ..15 years of mma 3 black belts rage in the cage last year 2 and 0 for me both knock outs punches and kicks ..... dont get me wrong im not trying to brag but if you wanna talk **** do it in person not over the computer and throw the first punch please.....

please no trash talking nobody on here does this involve im not trying to be a tuff guy but for reals..... if your gonna talk **** do it in person hands down !
just ignore jeff! if you want to beat him? do it at the track! he's usally at every asfsca race.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

You have always talked so much **** about me behind a COMPUTER.... bro for reals i have nothing against you and for your sake dont make this personal ... if you choose to im not hard to find

azcombatsports.com WANT DIRECTIONS..... for reals relax and i can give a rats *** if i know where 8-10 second cars are racing... big focking deal. Every thread you join and im in you run your mouth your gonna run into the wrong person army boy and they will shut your mouth for you !!!

just giving some advice !
dont see how me straight up saying you dont know the locations for a good reason is an attack but whatever. Hit up Azstreetscene those are the types of races you are looking for.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

well this got off topic haha
Old 05-10-2009, 05:14 PM
12 Second Club

im not here to argue or fight ... thats the last thing anyone on here would want locally in az just be cool ... i havent offended anyone or try to ... im just saying i use to be around the illeagles and yes they have fallen out... hell back in the day i was on

PECOS before it changed you guys remember that 12 years ago
deer valley - 3 locations
water world
330 ave and cactus roads out there dead.... i remember how to get there just not the streets.

im not here to argue or fight cool.

speedworld is 35 miles 1 way from me and right now my car is in the ****... Sean at top gear can figure it out , car clinic neither next ill have to take it to the dealership and get raped !!!! its running real bad. + someone hit my right fender in a parking lot or so so now thats cracked and looks like ****. my car burns oil like its no tomorrow. but when its running 100 % it will trap 110 + on shitty street tires. so im content with that and its my daily driver i know the more i do to it the more **** breaks LOL so **** it
Old 05-10-2009, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

just ignore jeff! if you want to beat him? do it at the track! he's usally at every asfsca race.
the beating im talking about isnt about cars his will rape mine and im cool with that not jealous at all.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Finite1
LOL thats great.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PECOS before it changed you guys remember that 12 years ago
deer valley - 3 locations
water world
330 ave and cactus roads out there dead.... i remember how to get there just not the streets.
i was at deer valley last night... good runs...
Old 05-10-2009, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

i used to run central, then metro center. and we also ran the 10 just east of the tunnel, right after it was built!

there was granatelli's up north and right on deer valley.

the best was sun valley parkway! on a sunday afternoon with 20+ 9 sec cars and the bbq's going. and having all the sun city people cruisn by and stopping to watch us run.

god i miss that!
Old 05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
i was at deer valley last night... good runs...
who was out? i didn't waste the time to come out last night, because the honda boy backpedaled after calling out the nova the night before!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

i remeber when i first got here down on van buren there was an industrial area that used top pop off nicely but cops came with choppers etc the one night i didnt go luckily
Old 05-11-2009, 08:37 AM
12 Second Club

then there was van bu.... lower buckeye and so on but SOUL your saying

DEER VALLEY IS BACK UP AGAIN were all the cars lining up at

sonic, circle k , taco smell .....lol

after 10 :00

Quick Reply: Street Racing AZ