Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

some people make z28's look bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009 | 12:44 AM
TECH Junkie
15 Year Member

I actually like the color on your Camaro i think it looks good

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
HAHAHA!!!! I don't have flowmaster... flowmaster is bullshit and you and I know that!!! I have never said I like 22's!!! I don't and that's why I don't have them... I have ZR1s and the biggest I will go is 19s... Think what you want... half the cars we have run 19's and a bunch of us have prochargers... think what you want... but know what you're talking about.
Old 07-22-2009 | 11:45 AM
Teching In

you guys took this to a whole new level..if you dont like what the some of the camaro boys did with their cars oh well..its not like you have to deal with it..half of you guys dont even stay in cali to see the work these guys really put down...i saw the blue magic camaro in los angeles a couple weeks ago and most of them were on stocks ready to race...i didnt see any of you guys right there sayin you wanted the race....dont live off what you see on youtube or myspace..
Old 07-22-2009 | 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
most of the ones I have seen in their vids or heard about have larger than 18 in. rims, sorry for anyone with that but these are not SUV's and did not come with a body that looks good with that. Sorry but even if they spent money it seems to be the wrong stuff, I think there are some on another site and race in cpt but I think thats the green machine or something.
whats up addam..!
Old 07-23-2009 | 04:55 PM
TECH Regular

I had a camaro Boy ask me one time "What kind of motor you got in that'? I said "its an LS1" then he said "naw but I mean what kind of motor"?? I was confused....so then he asked....is it a "454"?? I said no its an "LS1", then he said "Naw homey, what kind of Motor is it"?? I said its a "346" and he said, "Naw I think you got a bigger motor than that"......I said no im sure its not"...and he said "I know how 454's sound, and yours sound like a 454....so then he suggested Id call Chevy to verify what motor came in my car" I couldnt believe how stupid this mother**cker was!!!
Old 07-23-2009 | 04:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
I had a camaro Boy ask me one time "What kind of motor you got in that'? I said "its an LS1" then he said "naw but I mean what kind of motor"?? I was confused....so then he asked....is it a "454"?? I said no its an "LS1", then he said "Naw homey, what kind of Motor is it"?? I said its a "346" and he said, "Naw I think you got a bigger motor than that"......I said no im sure its not"...and he said "I know how 454's sound, and yours sound like a 454....so then he suggested Id call Chevy to verify what motor came in my car" I couldnt believe how stupid this mother**cker was!!!
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 01orangeSS
Speak of the devil seen this today.
umm,

when did they start making 4wheel drive f-bodies?

Old 07-23-2009 | 05:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
whats up addam..!
Yo mike whats goin on?

Gino when did you get that special edition 454 camaro?

And wow to the picture of the 4x4 camaro, damn they should have just bought a truck instead of deteriorating the look of a perfectly good camaro. Ohh well Idiocracy is all I have to say if you have seen the movie you know what I am talking about, if not then watch and educate cause we are headed towards complete retardation.
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:24 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Gino when did you get that special edition 454 camaro?
**** according to that guy, I had it since I bought it LMAO!!
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GinoLS1
**** according to that guy, I had it since I bought it LMAO!!
Damn yo thats the illest ya hurrr.
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Tell him, "I got motor, you know what I'm sayin, 454, you know what I'm sayin, it turns dem tires, you know what I'm sayin?!"
Old 07-23-2009 | 05:35 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Tell him, "I got motor, you know what I'm sayin, 454, you know what I'm sayin, it turns dem tires, you know what I'm sayin?!"
Lol word
Old 07-23-2009 | 06:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

a FO FIDDY FO. Im just messing around.
Old 07-23-2009 | 06:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by proporio
umm,

when did they start making 4wheel drive f-bodies?

That ***** custom yo!!
Old 07-23-2009 | 06:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by z28Jayp
you guys took this to a whole new level..if you dont like what the some of the camaro boys did with their cars oh well..its not like you have to deal with it..half of you guys dont even stay in cali to see the work these guys really put down...i saw the blue magic camaro in los angeles a couple weeks ago and most of them were on stocks ready to race...i didnt see any of you guys right there sayin you wanted the race....dont live off what you see on youtube or myspace..
Most of the guys with really serious machines here post thier et's and dyno numbers. They don't have to drive out to California to embarrass you because they ALREADY WON! If I donked out a Camaro, I'd have to shoot myself as soon as I regained sanity. There ain't enough money in the world to help me live that down... and I'm seriously mercenary. I have to admit; I helped donk a Caprice police car. But that was funny! And I wouldn't be caught dead driving it..
Old 07-24-2009 | 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My car wasn't out there when we came down there... My car was and is in the garage waiting on it's cam, heads, clutch, and juice.... and some more fun stuff... that was the other blue camaro of the club... cammed, stalled, and sprayed
Old 07-24-2009 | 11:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

I personally like some of the cars, the bigger wheels isnt my taste but if everyone liked the same thing it wouldnt be diffrent. In someones eyes your gold is ****. All the racism in this thread is crazy, we all need each other in the U.S.A We dont need to judge an talk **** about others here in AMERICA. We need to be here for each other. The econmy an life itself isnt the greatest right now so why rag on someones ride. My car is in the paint shop now getting painted should be back in about a week or so I hope anyways. I was wanting to do something crazy on it an decided against it cause i didnt want to hear the crap about it. But my wife an i talked an i decided to go ahead an do it with a crazy color breaking my other two colors up. I will post pics soon when its done. camaro boy i think your blue ss is very clean. i beleive im on myspace with some camaro boys here in tennessee. God Bless us all!
Old 07-25-2009 | 03:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I stay in cali as you put it, or let me correct and say I "live" in cali. I am no redneck, nor white trash or anything, I have dated chicks of all different races, and have friends that are from any ethnicity, or religion.

I know where some of the camaro boys race, they are out at cpt. I have seen some runs they did, but here is the deal, they associate themselves with people who ride on donks or whatever and make stupid videos that is publicly viewable all over the world via internet therefore people see camaro boys and think damn what a bunch og ignorant black fools, kind of like third gen camaro's, typically the thought is the driver should be wearin a mullet listening to van halen and doin donuts in front of his double wide trailer home.

I will say it as someone told me once, the bird with the brightest feathers gets the most attention. If there are fast camaro boys then cool more power to them, I won't ever drive to cpt to check that spot out, I will continue to go to the spot we got out in the IE.
Old 07-25-2009 | 08:45 PM
Launching!

My whole thing is this if you don't like the look of a certain car, that fine. But why disrespect the owner of the car? If you think he has no taste then thats cool, let it be. At least their not driving mustangs! We're all on this forum for a reason.
What's funny is people are saying they make stupid video but I can find other people doing the exact same things with their cars on a different video and people will be like,"yea thats hella cool" or "what type of motor is in your car"?, that I don't understand.
I guess it the same thing with trucks. You see guys with F150, Silverado's, Durango's, etc with the truck lifted 10 feet in the air looking like wannabe monster trucks. But wont take it offroading because he doesn't want to mess up the paint.Or the truck has all the accessories and power to pull a mountain but don't own a trailer, boats, or jet-skis.Why the hell does it look like that then? Because THEY like how it looks. Okay good enough reason for me....
Old 07-25-2009 | 08:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

seriously guys.... OF COURSE this turned into a racist talk trashing thread.. just ******* stop with all this bull **** talking about cars. who gives a **** what they do to their cars. under it all its still a ******* Camaro. so thats all that matter. at least be happy that different types of races are buying Camaros. not just the STUPID stereotypical "white red necks."

do i like their camaros with 22's nooo.... but if thats what they like then forsure. i bet they put a **** load of money into with their paint jobs n all that. who gives ****! im not going to go saying racist comments about their food stamps n what not. wtf??? is that really how people act these days.. dam. thats REALLY sad. i hate these types of threads because it always turns into some racist BULLSHIT....! and this thread will get shut down soon.
Old 07-25-2009 | 09:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xxRONNIExx
My whole thing is this if you don't like the look of a certain car, that fine. But why disrespect the owner of the car? If you think he has no taste then thats cool, let it be. At least their not driving mustangs! We're all on this forum for a reason.
What's funny is people are saying they make stupid video but I can find other people doing the exact same things with their cars on a different video and people will be like,"yea thats hella cool" or "what type of motor is in your car"?, that I don't understand.
I guess it the same thing with trucks. You see guys with F150, Silverado's, Durango's, etc with the truck lifted 10 feet in the air looking like wannabe monster trucks. But wont take it offroading because he doesn't want to mess up the paint.Or the truck has all the accessories and power to pull a mountain but don't own a trailer, boats, or jet-skis.Why the hell does it look like that then? Because THEY like how it looks. Okay good enough reason for me....

I agree with the truck part, I have friends who have done this and I make fun of them all the time and tell them to give me the keys so the truck will get used the correct way.

Not all reneck white trash drive camaro's or corvettes, the point we are trying to make is that regardless the car was not meant to have 4x4 rims. If you can't handle criticism no matter what color, religion, or creed you are, then don't leave your house Or make one of those cool little positive thinking tapes and tell yourself that you are smart enough, you are good enough, and gosh darnit people like you. Stereotyping is going to happen, it is how people work, you associate yourself with one group then people associate you as being part of that way of life. Once my friends found out I was a car person then all the sudden I became their personal mechanic.

The fact of the matter is everyone here is entitled to free speech, you nor anyone else is going to tell me I can't speak. Whether or not you agree with me on one point is irrelevant, I am stating my opinion as will others, if you can't handle someone elses opinion then don't post anything, don't talk to anyone, just stay at home in your own little world and you won't get hurt. If someone asks me if I think their girl is cute I will tell them the truth, yes it has gotten some of my friends mad at me but hey what kind of person would you be if you didn't tell the honest truth about what you thought?

Quick Reply: some people make z28's look bad