Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

***sp motorsports has a new home***

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 07:34 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HellaciousA
I agree. He has a lot of work and is constantly swamped/understaffed. This is what leads him to be a little short and hard to get a hold of.
damn i wish people would make all those excuses for me ....... i probably know him better then anyone else on this board.... the reason he is grumpy is no fault but of his own..... someone makes the choice to be in this business they have to deal with the fact that your going to be grumpy from time to time, but its no excuse to take it out on innocent customers
Old 08-11-2009, 07:42 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Qwiknotch
Just making sure, Rob....

We may not even be talking about the same guy, so I may be barking up the wrong tree... LOL

At any rate, what's up?

Car is almost done. It kinda got silly now. I'll bring it by the new shop when it's done. Will have it out at the WCHRA finals next month and at the PSCA Finals.

I wonder if all these fools talking **** on you would want to race my little motor car. ??? ****, it only runs on a 26/8.5 slick.
yeah because everyone on this thread has a drag notch back, calm down buddy this isnt yellowbullet.com....... but fine i will run you in two different forms of racing, you get your drag race, and then i will run you on the road course, who ever does the loses the worst at each others form of racing wins the challenge......... till you agree to that, quit picking on people street cars/daily drivers, trying to feel like the big man in this thread.

dont take this wrong guys i am not talking crap on rob, rather more on his buddy
Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
yeah because everyone on this thread has a drag notch back, calm down buddy this isnt yellowbullet.com....... but fine i will run you in two different forms of racing, you get your drag race, and then i will run you on the road course, who ever does the loses the worst at each others form of racing wins the challenge......... till you agree to that, quit picking on people street cars/daily drivers, trying to feel like the big man in this thread.

dont take this wrong guys i am not talking crap on rob, rather more on his buddy
Can you put that english?

I am completely calm and I was talking to a friend of mine and never mentioned your shop or you once, nor was I trying to be the big man on anything, I was making a joke with my friend who happens to be the subject of this thread, not you. Why did you bring yourself into this?

If you want, I will race on a roadcourse and a dragstrip with a Mustang. Put up enough money and we can do this.

And I don't have a notchback, it's a hatchback.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

damn i wish people would make all those excuses for me ....... i probably know him better then anyone else on this board.... the reason he is grumpy is no fault but of his own..... someone makes the choice to be in this business they have to deal with the fact that your going to be grumpy from time to time, but its no excuse to take it out on innocent customers
There's plenty of nutswinger posts in this thread, just wanted to do my part to fit in.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
we are looking at the end of this month if we stay in this small shop we are looking at a bigger facility allready ,in sylmar on thursday if we stay here it will be the last sunday of the month ,if we get the bigger shop we will reschedual .....we still owe you a tune! when you come over we will kn ock that out for you.
Sounds good. Need to drive from SD so a heads up would be cool once you decide where its going to be at.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:23 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Can you put that english?

I am completely calm and I was talking to a friend of mine and never mentioned your shop or you once, nor was I trying to be the big man on anything, I was making a joke with my friend who happens to be the subject of this thread, not you. Why did you bring yourself into this?

If you want, I will race on a roadcourse and a dragstrip with a Mustang. Put up enough money and we can do this.

And I don't have a notchback, it's a hatchback.
your serious??? ha ha you clearly have not seen my car on the road course..... and in that same trim it will run mid 10's at over 135 mph..... but if your willing i will put up the money, how much are you talking?

ha ha sorry i reread my previous post did not make sense i was talking to somone when i posted it
Old 08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by HellaciousA
There's plenty of nutswinger posts in this thread, just wanted to do my part to fit in.
well that makes sense
Old 08-12-2009, 03:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

your serious??? ha ha you clearly have not seen my car on the road course..... and in that same trim it will run mid 10's at over 135 mph..... but if your willing i will put up the money, how much are you talking?

ha ha sorry i reread my previous post did not make sense i was talking to somone when i posted it
Could not care less about it, bring that 408 stroked GTO out there and I will be bring my little Mustang with less engine and see how it all works out.

But, what's the point in me having an 8.90 naturally aspirated drag car and you have a car that is setup for road course that happens to run 10's?

When I beat your car in a drag by almost 2 seconds and then come within a second of your lap times, does that mean I win?

Unless you want me to bring my NASA Mustang with it's lowly 500hp engine and stomp your *** up and down a road course and then lose to your car in a drag race? Does that mean you win?

Your rules make no sense.

You name the price and I more than confident I can cover whatever amount of money you want to throw at this.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:44 AM
TECH Regular

ouch lol
Old 08-12-2009, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Could not care less about it, bring that 408 stroked GTO out there and I will be bring my little Mustang with less engine and see how it all works out.
i don't think Ryan is talking about his gto...
Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 PM
TECH Regular

Give it up Ryne....he has a NASA mustang.that means he can race in outer space.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by -98-Z28-Darkness-
i don't think Ryan is talking about his gto...
He can bring that Z06 too... I don't care.

His rules still make no sense. there is no happy medium. You can have a road race car and you can have a drag race car. To try to do the other when one is setup for strictly one type of racing is asinine.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by m6ttop
Give it up Ryne....he has a NASA mustang.that means he can race in outer space.
He doesn't need to, the car I was talking about doesn't even belong to me. My buddy owns it and said I could borrow it if I needed to.

But I don't need to.

I have a drag car, I was talking about drag racing. I used to road race and I got sick of it. I enjoy drag racing much more.

If he really wants to lock money up on this, I can change suspension and set the car up for road racing, not that hard to do.. He just needs to come up with enough money to make me want to take my car apart
Old 08-12-2009, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Qwicknotch you suck for editing what you originally put... that was awesome what you had before. lol
Old 08-12-2009, 12:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
Qwicknotch you suck for editing what you originally put... that was awesome what you had before. lol

I have no idea what you are talking about... LOL

I thought about it and that was kinda shitty for me to put, true as it may be...
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

I have no idea what you are talking about... LOL

I thought about it and that was kinda shitty for me to put, true as it may be...
Can you pm me what you had before? im really interested now lol.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by impstrz28
Sounds good. Need to drive from SD so a heads up would be cool once you decide where its going to be at.
for sure....
Old 08-12-2009, 01:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Can you pm me what you had before? im really interested now lol.
i'll pm you
Old 08-12-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

But, what's the point in me having an 8.90 naturally aspirated drag car and you have a car that is setup for road course that happens to run 10's?

When I beat your car in a drag by almost 2 seconds and then come within a second of your lap times, does that mean I win?

Unless you want me to bring my NASA Mustang with it's lowly 500hp engine and stomp your *** up and down a road course and then lose to your car in a drag race? Does that mean you win?

Your rules make no sense.

You name the price and I more than confident I can cover whatever amount of money you want to throw at this.
first of all your "drag" car wont anywhere near a second behind my vette on the road course....... having a nasa mustang is cool its a fast road course mustang, but its still a mustang on a road course, thats like being the smartest retard.... i run within 3 sec. of full t1 vettes (with good drivers mind you) on williow springs. my point i am making is your talking crap on cars that are street cars, peoples daily drivers in your drag car, apples to oranges man...... and stop picking my gto it doesnt even have motor in it, and it wasnt a 408" when it was running

Quick Reply: ***sp motorsports has a new home***