Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

***sp motorsports has a new home***

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by travie319
No, you don't trip....lol I am sorry but you are the reason I do not join car clubs. One dumbshit always ruins it for the rest.
here we go again first of u dont know me and second i dont think i said anything insulting to u in my post i clearly stated u are not in my car club and it shoudnt be any of ur concern and yes one dumbshit always ruins it for the rest thats why ur not in a car club cause u dont want to ruin a car club right lol
Old 08-12-2009, 06:10 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
dammm i am a big man on the forums haha yeah thanks u should be one too being that u own a shop and are a ls1 tech sponser i dont remember being a meek little girl ever but if u say so lol like u said it i am the bigger man here so i will not downgrade myself to ur level and have little fights over the internet or want to be in a cage match with that being said keep talking **** i dont care this forum is not my life and dont care much to try and impress people with smartass remarks and calling people little girls since i am the big man....lmao
a simple ouch is all that it takes to upset a shop owner lol lmao
i will not reply any more goodbye........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..................... . . . .. . . ... . .................................................. .................................................. ...................
yes a simple ouch does upset me, especially when its from a guy that i always hooked up, because he was usually too cheap or broke to pay for crap
Old 08-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
yes a simple ouch does upset me, especially when its from a guy that i always hooked up, because he was usually too cheap or broke to pay for crap
Was that the ta that had the balancer that fell off because it was put on with a hammer?

Drop top

I like how everyone is your last post and won't post again. If you don't want to be "like that" then drop it, end of story.

I'm just calling it as I see it.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:38 PM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=haighter;12061941]Was that the ta that had the balancer that fell off because it was put on with a hammer?

QUOTE]

LMAO!!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by droptopT/A
here we go again first of u dont know me and second i dont think i said anything insulting to u in my post i clearly stated u are not in my car club and it shoudnt be any of ur concern and yes one dumbshit always ruins it for the rest thats why ur not in a car club cause u dont want to ruin a car club right lol
Hey wait....How did I insult you? Do you feel like your the "dumbshit", or what? I simply stated what I felt, and as far as your club I could care less...Especailly if you, "Mr. Hammer" is working on everybodies car.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by haighter
Was that the ta that had the balancer that fell off because it was put on with a hammer?

Drop top

I like how everyone is your last post and won't post again. If you don't want to be "like that" then drop it, end of story.

I'm just calling it as I see it.
bingo!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by travie319
Hey wait....How did I insult you? Do you feel like your the "dumbshit", or what? I simply stated what I felt, and as far as your club I could care less...Especailly if you, "Mr. Hammer" is working on everybodies car.
Ouch

(btw you shouldnt get offended by this its just an ouch. lol)
Old 08-12-2009, 09:13 PM
On The Tree

Ryne, I have never met you but will definately be taking my car to you as soon as funds become available. In my opinion you dont even need to drop to this guys level, specially when I remember this guy praising your shop in previous post.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

hey Rob congrats count me in for the dyno too. Still havent got a tune since i got it back but it runs strong

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
SP MOTORSPORTS has recently relocated our business!
We now have an in-house DynoJet 224XLC
We will be having a Grand Re-Opening
-Free dyno day
-Barbecue

COMING SOON what would be a good time for everyone?
post up a good date.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:38 PM
TECH Regular

what the ur an idiot both of u my balancer never fell off plus i have the pulley installer tool u gotme f up .
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM
TECH Regular

bingo!!!
bingo hahaha ok my pulley never fell of
Old 08-12-2009, 10:41 PM
TECH Regular

dammm get off his nuts already
mybalancer fell of lmao
Old 08-12-2009, 10:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 8tsixt
Ryne, I have never met you but will definately be taking my car to you as soon as funds become available. In my opinion you dont even need to drop to this guys level, specially when I remember this guy praising your shop in previous post.
hahaha i think thats why hes trippin its not the ouch that hurt him is that i never praised him lol like all the nutswingers
Old 08-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Teching In

This was supposed to be SP announcing they were re-opening. How did it become a CMS thread?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cuz the cms nutswangers just like saying cms I guess. Some one says in a thread " oh I need a tuner in so and so location" far away from lake ensinore and people just put cms!!!! Just reading the part saying I need a tuner.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 383lt1impala
Cuz the cms nutswangers just like saying cms I guess. Some one says in a thread " oh I need a tuner in so and so location" far away from lake ensinore and people just put cms!!!! Just reading the part saying I need a tuner.
LOL @. Whats up Jose?
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dropharmonicT/A

lol
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 AM
11 Second Club

damn i wish people would make all those excuses for me ....... i probably know him better then anyone else on this board.... the reason he is grumpy is no fault but of his own..... someone makes the choice to be in this business they have to deal with the fact that your going to be grumpy from time to time, but its no excuse to take it out on innocent customers
I have had just about enough of your bs, sir..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:20 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-13-2009, 01:28 AM
TECH Regular

If there was every any doubt of lack of moderation on the boards...

Quick Reply: ***sp motorsports has a new home***