Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Warning rob barth and sp stay away

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:11 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
i sole hardly agree with you,i would also like to add this, it also depends on the kind of builds that come into the shop , for example i have a customer with 900 rwhp c6 z06 that you could drive everyday, but it doesnt run fast at the track (alot of power and no traction). he just wanted me to build the car to be fast from a roll, and that it is, and sadly it wont the same recognition as a 8 sec drag car, that can only go in a straight line...

there is alot of haters on me in the thread (flash12t, suckmyss, a few others) all i can say to them is, you all said i would be ****, you say i dont know ****, but guess what i continue to pump out fast cars with happy customers.... so i guess you guys insight is flawed...... as far as rob we have had our problems in the past, and i wish you the best, but you need to get some of these loose take care of before you really get into the shop thing right now, because it seems like you have alot of unhappy people against you right now
we are taking care of every legit complaint that comes available for us to make right...that is what me and my partenrs agreed uppon before resumeing into opening a new shop.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
we are taking care of every legit complaint that comes available for us to make right...that is what me and my partenrs agreed uppon before resumeing into opening a new shop.
That's good! Hopefully all goes well. And when the hell are u gonna bring out the som ta? U know I'm dieing to see it run.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts

Damn

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
its ridiculous how you twist peoples words in order to support your own wacked out vendetta... all i ever said is milky still owed me money for work i did on his car...

up until the time i saw you at qmp you were telling everybody and their momma how you were gonna **** me up when you ran into me...then you wanna be all buddy buddy when you finally see me.. your a joke.. and even your dad was telling me how much of a **** up you are and how sick he is of you working out of his drive way and ******* up his house... get it through your head... your days of screwing people are over... if anything i feel sorry for ken and whoever else you got to sign a new shop in their name...i know the BAR doesnt just give back business licences a few months after they REVOKE it...

say whatever you wanna say... how it was everybody elses fault but your own that your shop got shut down... im sure your gonna run your mouth and tell everybody AGAIN how your gonna **** me up when you see me...but the scene is small, and we will run into each other again... let me know exactly how you feel when we do... till then, you can suck my hairy armo nuts.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

I just think that when people, OPEN and CLOSE shop up more then once, is definitely an indication that there are issues there. If they move that's understandable, I know the economy is tight, but if you do good work, you will get 10X more work off word of mouth, and that is why CMS does so good, how many complaints do you see around the board about his shop? Maybe just the people who haven't brought their cars in. And for the record Ryne has been out with most of you racing on the streets, showing up to events, and hell giving stuff away for free raffles. If you don't like him fine, but respect the shop. How many of these other shops do that? As for SP, who really cares? Let them finish it up in court, or on the streets whatever.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Flash99
I just think that when people, OPEN and CLOSE shop up more then once, is definitely an indication that there are issues there. If they move that's understandable, I know the economy is tight, but if you do good work, you will get 10X more work off word of mouth, and that is why CMS does so good, how many complaints do you see around the board about his shop? Maybe just the people who haven't brought their cars in. And for the record Ryne has been out with most of you racing on the streets, showing up to events, and hell giving stuff away for free raffles. If you don't like him fine, but respect the shop. How many of these other shops do that? As for SP, who really cares? Let them finish it up in court, or on the streets whatever.
[
Old 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

more
Old 08-04-2009, 11:04 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Flash99
thanks bro..... but you never answered me, when you doing the cam??
Old 08-05-2009, 01:37 AM
Teching In

so do this arguments happen alot on here.. if they do i love it..

This is better then tv, could be better then HBO (HBO is not tv its heaven) if it was fast respond.

Last edited by blackdemon98; 08-05-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 AM
11 Second Club

thanks bro..... but you never answered me, when you doing the cam??
Sorry I thought I thread jacked it enough, not sure... working on my credit finally got it back up over the 700's now, trying to get a Z06. Getting bored with an automatic right now, trying not to dump too much more money into it, as you get 30% of what you spent on your mods nowadays. Anyways back to the regularly scheduled program.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 93Z28rare
I can't say the name of the shop I know of because they are not a sponsor, nor do I really know if it has way more bad *** cars since I don't know the top cars from CMS or from this shop I know of. But in terms of the work and vehicles I've seen, and from the testimony of it's customers, including some work and help by phone I've received, this seems to be a very good, reputable shop and very close to LA, the SGV, SFV and surrounding areas. But, the main point is, if they don't sponsor, nobody is allowed to mention the name of the shop.
You can mention any shop you want to bro sponsor or not.... That rediculous if you think you cannot mention a shop because they are not a sponsor. SP motorsports is not a sponsor now so you know.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:48 AM
TECH Addict

does it feel stronger on the straights now? how is power coming out of the corner? it should pick up alot of power with 100octane

well, i don't have much to compare it to bc the Katech LS6 that was in it before was being choked up by the clogged fuel filter, but in general it feels very good coming out of the hair pin at Fontana I was lighting up the tires pretty consistently, that was 2nd gear at about 2.5k-3k. one car i passed said he heard a couple lean pops, but that was around the time I went into reserve fuel, duno if that made a difference or if he even knew what he was talking about

I'll call ya today..
Old 08-05-2009, 12:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

was popping on decel? if so then thats completely normal because DFCO kicks in a cuts fuel ... this is completely normal, if you want i can disengage it, although there is no point
Old 08-05-2009, 01:02 PM
TECH Addict

i have no idea, i never heard or felt what he said...i was thinking maybe it was a puff of smoke coming out of a corner, bc when we drive LS1/LS6s hard dont we get oil blow by into the manifold that gets blown out as smoke on accel?

i dunno though, i'm not 100% proficient on engines so i could've just made that up
Old 08-05-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Ryne quick question regarding picking up a lot of power with the 100 octane. What is his setup and without changing the tune how can he pick up a lot of power with just changing the gas? He might be only picking up 10 rwhp without the tune change? Unless he's getting pinging and the timing retarded from knock sensors on pump gas? Right?
Old 08-05-2009, 04:44 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 52172
Ryne quick question regarding picking up a lot of power with the 100 octane. What is his setup and without changing the tune how can he pick up a lot of power with just changing the gas? He might be only picking up 10 rwhp without the tune change? Unless he's getting pinging and the timing retarded from knock sensors on pump gas? Right?
he will pickup a fair amount of power because this is a road race car, and i tuned it conservatively on 91 octane, and we all know the pump gas varies in quality.... so the tune is not maxed on 91 octane. but on the 100 octane it will give me some lead way to tune more out of it.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ryne,

We will just call out some of those hater's to come challenge my car when it's done **** we will show them a fast beast that you built
Old 08-05-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Junkie

he will pickup a fair amount of power because this is a road race car, and i tuned it conservatively on 91 octane, and we all know the pump gas varies in quality.... so the tune is not maxed on 91 octane. but on the 100 octane it will give me some lead way to tune more out of it.
Oh so your saying your going to retune it on the 100? Then he can't run pump anymore?
Old 08-05-2009, 08:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 52172
Oh so your saying your going to retune it on the 100? Then he can't run pump anymore?
yeah retune for 100octane, yeah that may be a problem for a street car, but this is a t1 race car, it isnt even close to street legal
Old 08-06-2009, 03:34 AM
Teching In

Default Damn

Originally Posted by T-REZ
I took my car to this guy to get work done.Got car back without tranny- clutch - water pump- coils everyyhing car is a shell. He is being sued i have proof and text from this jerk. Full story later but i saw his thread and had to post.People have seen my car on here.pics up later
Hey I some advice for you. Stick your dick between your legs and cluck if you can. Why did you take your car in if you could not afford to pay him for the work? What a stupid ****** computer bangin tuff guy!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by spookyz28
Hey I some advice for you. Stick your dick between your legs and cluck if you can. Why did you take your car in if you could not afford to pay him for the work? What a stupid ****** computer bangin tuff guy!!!!!!!
how was he being a "cumputer bangin' tuff guy". Just cuz ur sucking robs dick you feel like you have to defend him. how many shops are you gonna ??? WTF

Quick Reply: Warning rob barth and sp stay away