Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Thanks Strictly Performance

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spookyz28
Car was down for awhile but now its back.along with my new 2010 2SS LS3 6 speed partner in crime. Thanks Rob for doin a wonderful job on the car.what's up with all these females hating on you!! I remember sean and milky used to swallow your load and treat you like god. What a bunch of fake ***, broke *** bitches. Well hope all is well and thanks again.
Know whats funny?... I have no idea who the hell you are but apparently you like to run your little mouth. Alteast when I speak about Rob, It's because he was once one of my best friends and I know who he really is. I won't run my mouth about someone I personally don't know unless they invited it. Maybe you should think about that.

As far as me defending Rob, he was my friend at the time and friends defend friends. Didn't matter if I knew he was wrong, I still stuck my neck out for him. Funny thing that you mentioned the "God" thing though. I used to joke around with him and his lady at the time that I swore he was possibly suffering from Megalomania. .....Now I just think he's a Sociopath.

Anyways,... Thanks for taking my place "swallowing" his "load" though. Your apparently doing a great job. Careful, Waste Not, Want Not!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
lol wow...

david, how do you feel knowing that your original motor was never blown to begin with?
the only thing wrong with it was one of the rocker boilts backed out... who would have thought, "someone", told you it was blown, so that they could buy the car off you for super cheap...hmmm... but i guess its cool now that you bought your car back stuffed with other customers parts...
Wait!!....Spooky is David?!! ....NICE!!!

....Hey, David, Shant isn't ******* with you. He's serious. The day I found out about that I was tempted to call you and let you know but I think you had already flew to Japan or something. I felt bad since I think you needed the cash for your mom's medical bills or something.

Oh well!!...
Old 08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-07-2009, 12:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SP Motorsports
hey why dont you tell your good friend lsguns that you ripped him off i am sure he would like to know what a good friend you are .what was that you stole from his house again? luckily you never made good on ripping off his ls2 that was sitting in his back yard like you were talking about doing...but you wouldnt do that because you are so richous .....lmfao you are a joke shant go to church then preach about something real instead of something you think.
....Didn't you just get snagged recently on Chop Shop charges?.... Or was that Receiving Stolen Parts? Possibly both?.... Maybe I'm mistaken and it was someone else...... Carry on!
Old 08-07-2009, 12:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, I wasn't going to say anything cause i don't know Rob, well today i sold some sunvisors i had posted to a kid,well a young man from Anaheim,(i'm old). the subject came up cause i commented on his car, which i thought was pretty clean, than he couldn't hold back, i almost came to tears on what happened to him. i'm not going to say his name, he doesn't even know i'm posting this.
Yup it happen at SP. this young man went in for a small job (2day max) he didn't get his car back for months!!!!!!.It was taken apart they stole his wheels, tires, exhuast etc.etc....
Listen you all,i don't get into these kind of threads period, but after listening to this guy he worked so hard and going to school for this to happen to him, man,my heart went out to him he didn't have a reason on earth to lie to me..

And if Rob says he's going to make things right. YOU BETTER START WITH THIS YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..u know who he is!!!!!!!
ps. pardon my grammar.....

Last edited by geovett; 08-07-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:53 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Wait!!....Spooky is David?!! ....NICE!!!

....Hey, David, Shant isn't ******* with you. He's serious. The day I found out about that I was tempted to call you and let you know but I think you had already flew to Japan or something. I felt bad since I think you needed the cash for your mom's medical bills or something.

Oh well!!...

idk if all this about SP is true or not and i really dont care but what you just said here makes you no better than rob.

Last edited by 98BlkFormula; 08-07-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
....Didn't you just get snagged recently on Chop Shop charges?.... Or was that Receiving Stolen Parts? Possibly both?.... Maybe I'm mistaken and it was someone else...... Carry on!
recieving stollen property correct, what the hell does that have to do with anything on this forum?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:14 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
youll really say anything to try to cause drama between me and my friends wont you? this isnt even worth responding to... get a life
it is just to jog his mind to recall what he was missing,you said it your self shant do not be a bitch and try and deny it ,you wanted to jack the motor from his house said he was allways at church ,crazy how you would think about doing something like that to a so called friend .but then again you did say you jacked him in the past .i am sure he will figure it out eventually.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Teching In

So receiving stolen property. Is something u will admitt to.. that's a good start why don't u come out and tell everyone what else happened to clear the air and get it all in the past.. start fresh
Old 08-07-2009, 05:37 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bobby32
So receiving stolen property. Is something u will admitt to.. that's a good start why don't u come out and tell everyone what else happened to clear the air and get it all in the past.. start fresh
thats what i got in trouble for ,recieving stollen property ,one of the thing i got hit with is a core supplier that goes by the name (david white ) supposedly unknowingly sold me numerous stollen and questionable core blocks ,as there was to many things in my possesion that were iether unexplainable or stollen i was charged and it took a ton of time and money to get it straightend out with the courts.needless to say that is just the start ,now i have to deal with all the customers that think and feal that i did this intentionally. this is what happend and i have to pay for it.i could be just like some of the other shops that closed and just said **** everybody and kept everything,just something to keep in mind when you are so quick to say ,I am ******* these guy's.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:59 PM
10 Second Club

thats what i got in trouble for ,recieving stollen property ,one of the thing i got hit with is a core supplier that goes by the name (david white ) supposedly unknowingly sold me numerous stollen and questionable core blocks ,as there was to many things in my possesion that were iether unexplainable or stollen i was charged and it took a ton of time and money to get it straightend out with the courts.needless to say that is just the start ,now i have to deal with all the customers that think and feal that i did this intentionally. this is what happend and i have to pay for it.i could be just like some of the other shops that closed and just said **** everybody and kept everything,just something to keep in mind when you are so quick to say ,I am ******* these guy's.
So Dave White is/was selling stolen LS stuff?
Old 08-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

These 2 threads are really getting out of hand in my opinion. It's never going to stop. Moderators should be doing something here. Seems like all the Western forum dwellers can make there own decisions without any more of these bullshit posts.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 2c5s
So Dave White is/was selling stolen LS stuff?
X2 I'd like to know...
Old 08-07-2009, 06:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dave white o ****!!!! good thing i dont buy anything off of him.... but quick question if this is true, did dave get busted also? i mean if someone sold me stolen parts i would tell the police who sold me the parts so they can go after the source of the crime

Last edited by Ryne @ CMS; 08-07-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
These 2 threads are really getting out of hand in my opinion. It's never going to stop. Moderators should be doing something here. Seems like all the Western forum dwellers can make there own decisions without any more of these bullshit posts.
lol what moderators, since IB bought ls1tech there has been little to no moderation
Old 08-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Whose IB? Not really up on the management here.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

ss.slp.ls1 for Western section Moderator!
Old 08-07-2009, 06:50 PM
10 Second Club

^^^^^^^^^..-1....oh i meant + 2 ^^^^^
Old 08-07-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
You got my vote brother
Old 08-07-2009, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1

Quick Reply: Thanks Strictly Performance