Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

kimbo got f'd

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike @ CMS
You obviously dont know me!!!! I would tell him he is a lazy fat *** in person!!! Whats he going to do hit me????? Sure then I'll own everything he will ever make.
sorry bro,but this kinda sounds like a comment.
what is the world coming to when u can't beat someones ***,because you get sued..

I just watched the first 3 episodes and the fights seemed kinda slow. alot these guys have to work on their cardio.Kimbo looks alot more in shape than he did in his older street fights. hopefully he starts brushing up on his ground game.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
sorry bro,but this kinda sounds like a comment.
what is the world coming to when u can't beat someones ***,because you get sued..

I just watched the first 3 episodes and the fights seemed kinda slow. alot these guys have to work on their cardio.Kimbo looks alot more in shape than he did in his older street fights. hopefully he starts brushing up on his ground game.
With me coming in at a whopping 5'4" 170lbs a guy that size has no business with me regardless of what I called him. If someone really wants to go a round with me I have no problem taking care of **** with out the thought of suing them. When your a professional fighter you know better that to fight outside the ring. Would i really sue him? No! his fat *** wouldnt land a single ******* blow. He too fat and slow!
Old 10-03-2009, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL! he would beat the **** out of you though...
I do think the guy is a joke. ever since the first time I saw him on the first episode where Dana announced kimbo and he said he thought Dana was going to announce him(lol). I do give him props for beating the **** out of Kimbo.that's mad props for the tubby.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Kimbo should go box and nelson should go eat a ****** donut or something, worst fight iv seen in a LONG time. Dont care about technique or how bad kimbos ground game is, nelson is just a fat **** who layed on him.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh and he makes himself look like a complete dumbass acting like some big name champion, NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE FATASS!. i laughed as well when he thought he was gonna be the big surprise dana white was bringing to the show, funny as hell.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blknight6989
Oh and he makes himself look like a complete dumbass acting like some big name champion, NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE **** YOU ARE FATASS!. i laughed as well when he thought he was gonna be the big surprise dana white was bringing to the show, funny as hell.
for nobody knowing him, he sure did start a squabble on this board.

Originally Posted by mike@cms
With me coming in at a whopping 5'4" 170lbs a guy that size has no business with me regardless of what I called him.
well i woulkd advise a little fella like you not to open his mouth like you claim you would then.

Last edited by shtnfrds; 10-03-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blknight6989
a lot of people know of him to be honest, he was the former ifl champion and he had a pretty good fight against andrei arlovski. He is the favorite to win the show.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 180ls1
a lot of people know of him to be honest, he was the former ifl champion and he had a pretty good fight against andrei arlovski. He is the favorite to win the show.

Really? damn Arlovski is bad ***!

IDK I think they just use kimbo for ratings. It takes YEARS of dedication to the sport to really be good.

I think Roy is a better fighter all around. Kimbo only has power.

Last edited by carbonfiberbird; 10-05-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:32 AM
12 Second Club

nelson might win the show...maybe...but he will not go far in the heavyweight division...and he's not dropping any of that spare tire any time soon sooooo...i see his time in the ufc short lived...might win 2-3 matches on some of the lower ranked scrubs...

but get him in the ring with lesnar, muir, carowin, nogera(sp), valesquez...and he's dominated...easily...

as far as kimbo goes...he might just make it into the ufc for ratings...but he wont win many matches either...he needs to just go back to street fighting or just hang it up..period...i like kimbo but NOT in the ufc...he's outclassed by far by alot more talented people than fat boy roy nelson.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:40 AM
Teching In

For being a former chump, fat bastard disgraced his black belt in jiu-jitsu and MMA period. He'll probably still win the **** but i could care less cuz I wont be watching that **** no more. rather see chucky dancing with the dueche bags
Old 10-06-2009, 10:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Silver99tA
nelson might win the show...maybe...but he will not go far in the heavyweight division...and he's not dropping any of that spare tire any time soon sooooo...i see his time in the ufc short lived...might win 2-3 matches on some of the lower ranked scrubs...

but get him in the ring with lesnar, muir, carowin, nogera(sp), valesquez...and he's dominated...easily...

as far as kimbo goes...he might just make it into the ufc for ratings...but he wont win many matches either...he needs to just go back to street fighting or just hang it up..period...i like kimbo but NOT in the ufc...he's outclassed by far by alot more talented people than fat boy roy nelson.
I totally agree
Old 10-06-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interesting someone brought up mir who is one of the best ground guys in the Heavyweight division. Here is a grappling event between Nelson and Mir. You can see how Nelson used his fat belly to win and how he has no skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs
Old 10-06-2009, 08:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 180ls1
Interesting someone brought up mir who is one of the best ground guys in the Heavyweight division. Here is a grappling event between Nelson and Mir. You can see how Nelson used his fat belly to win and how he has no skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dj5xMeXybs

frank mir looks like hes like 20 years old...and nelson def. looks a little lighter...well more than a little...that **** is FAT now..lol...and yeah frank looked gassed but not anymore...i dont think that would happen anymore
Old 10-06-2009, 09:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Silver99tA

frank mir looks like hes like 20 years old...and nelson def. looks a little lighter...well more than a little...that **** is FAT now..lol...and yeah frank looked gassed but not anymore...i dont think that would happen anymore
Yea you are right... How could we be so naive? Once you get a gut on your.. You forget ALL MMA or grappling knowledge you once had.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:01 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by lemons12
Yea you are right... How could we be so naive? Once you get a gut on your.. You forget ALL MMA or grappling knowledge you once had.

im not downplaying roy's skill over KIMBO garbage *** slice...im just saying he will get wrecked in the ufc...and we all know it...if u think roy "fat boy" nelson will ever be a ufc champion or even ranked in the top 10 you are officially an idiot..

Quick Reply: kimbo got f'd