Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Import epic fail

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 01:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow.. also drilling wouldn't be an option unless he has some awesome bits, titanium no bueno.. didn't know that lugs were amde with titanium though.. ohh well

Damn what a dumb *** vw owner. Those are pretty decent cars.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
if you're thinking that guy isn't black, then that's understandable.
i'm not a sensitive politically correct **** retentive, but i think you're one of those guys that are **** retentive about what you may perceive as one. if you saw chaman's other posts or the recent deleted one in this section, it wouldn't surprise you to see his primate comment, click the link in this thread and find pictures of that guy holding a sawzall.

if you saw one of his other rants about what group in our country are typically criminals on welfare and you still think this, then you simply won't get it.
Thats all fine and dandy, if you dont like the guy thats okay. Maybe he is a racist I dont know him nor do I care, thats outside the point. His comment was not racist, it was just a description of this guys way of thinking in a joking way. No big deal, nothing to turn a funny thread into a racist argument. And yes I dont like politically correct *** wipe's that make everything racist, that SO not what ANYONE took from his comment. His comment was totally in context and was not racist, unless apes come on ls1tech.com and read this no one should be offended.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
Thats all fine and dandy, if you dont like the guy thats okay. Maybe he is a racist I dont know him nor do I care, thats outside the point. His comment was not racist, it was just a description of this guys way of thinking in a joking way. No big deal, nothing to turn a funny thread into a racist argument. And yes I dont like politically correct *** wipe's that make everything racist, that SO not what ANYONE took from his comment. His comment was totally in context and was not racist, unless apes come on ls1tech.com and read this no one should be offended.
whatever

i don't see him arguing and you got your little rant out so were done shitting on this thread. later.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1sick68
what a stupid ricer!!! reminds me of this stupid jackass that had this 04' cobra.. That said to him self one day that he wants to flush out his engine, ok.... Then he takes of his oil filter, removes his oil cap sticks the water hose in the engine, keep in mind that the water is flowing. And turns the engine on!!!!! wow!!!! i just dont have any words for these people.... ****.....
thats the funniest **** ever
Old 11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
TECH Regular

That just wrinkled my brain!!
Old 11-28-2009, 04:50 PM
TJ
TECH Junkie

i think this thread has made it to every forum i visit.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by C5natie
These ricer guys just amaze me. Are people really that stupid or mechanically inept? This is almost as bad as that Audi guy who poured sand in his intake while the car was running thinking it would port it out! These guys are funny. Thank you God for surrounding me with American muscle as a kid and never letting me fall into the world of imports.
Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Reminds me of the Subaru owner who wondered why he blew his motor shortly after putting in some fresh 75w90 gear oil into his motor and continued to race even though his low oil light would come on periodically...
what a stupid ricer!!! reminds me of this stupid jackass that had this 04' cobra.. That said to him self one day that he wants to flush out his engine, ok.... Then he takes of his oil filter, removes his oil cap sticks the water hose in the engine, keep in mind that the water is flowing. And turns the engine on!!!!! wow!!!! i just dont have any words for these people.... ****.....
mother of god! please tell me these aren't real.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i bet before he fubar'd that thing, i could have probably had that damn thing off within 20 minutes.. if an easy out didnt work, get a drill bit slightly bigger than the lug, and drill the god damn head off it. then, once the wheel is off, deal with the rest.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NVR_SPDS
i bet before he fubar'd that thing, i could have probably had that damn thing off within 20 minutes.. if an easy out didnt work, get a drill bit slightly bigger than the lug, and drill the god damn head off it. then, once the wheel is off, deal with the rest.
Yup he broke a titanian coated bit or tap in it thinking it was harder than it really was. Very little is solid titanium. Most tools and etc only get a coating of titanium. I am severely mechanically challenged and I could have had it off in less than a hour.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
haha I remember that cobra guy. Luckily as far as domestics go there seems to be a higher average IQ than the import crowd. Natural selection I suppose, you ever see a crx get into an accident?

OK... I REALLY wanna see that thread!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Addict

almost as dumb as that crotch-rocket owner putting a NOS energy drink in his tank
Old 12-01-2009, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

The first thing I thought was this kid has to be ******* with me, but I guess not.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Cant find the mustang thread, but here is something equally retarded: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2481326
Old 12-01-2009, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You can still drill through titanium w/ a titanium bit. Ask me how i know.

Ive broken a tip of an ez out trying to get **** out. But like people said most stuff is just coated, a couple good drill bits woulda still gone through.

Oh well.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Cant find the mustang thread, but here is something equally retarded: http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2481326
this must be it...

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

looks like it was trolled on the hona forum you posted...
Old 12-01-2009, 07:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
this must be it...

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

looks like it was trolled on the hona forum you posted...
Holy ****!!!!!! Why would you try and work on you car if your that clueless
Old 12-01-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think they are both fake after a second read, because on both sites they say almost the same thing
Old 12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Junkie

I think they are both fake after a second read, because on both sites they say almost the same thing
The mustang one is real, then some troll copy/pasted it to the honda forum and changed a couple words...
Old 12-02-2009, 12:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
The mustang one is real, then some troll copy/pasted it to the honda forum and changed a couple words...
IDK man, I find it hard to believe someone could be that stupid. Have do you know for sure?
Old 12-03-2009, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

IDK man, I find it hard to believe someone could be that stupid. Have do you know for sure?
You are giving people now a days too much credit...